Yagoori Community Elders come out in support of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Karim @World @Starscream

As for the question on Harti it is hard to say. It depends on what you guys think the relative difference is population between Absame and Harti.

Because @Karim your question implies that you think Harti may be something like 60% of all Daroods when most people would say that Absame or even OG alone is larger than Harti.

As for me I endorse the following numbers when it comes to population in Somali clans.

Somalia has one major ethnic group, one language, and one religion. The existence of six major clans — Daarood (35 percent of the population), Hawiye (23 percent), Isaaq (23 percent), Digil and Rahanwayan (11 percent of the population) and the Dir (7 percent of the population).

screen-shot-2018-05-20-at-2-56-59-pm-png.45629

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/33/006.html

@Karim @World @Starscream

As for the question on Harti it is hard to say. It depends on what you guys think the relative difference is population between Absame and Harti.

Because @Karim your question implies that you think Harti may be something like 60% of all Daroods when most people would say that Absame or even OG alone is larger than Harti.

As for me I endorse the following numbers when it comes to population in Somali clans.

Somalia has one major ethnic group, one language, and one religion. The existence of six major clans — Daarood (35 percent of the population), Hawiye (23 percent), Isaaq (23 percent), Digil and Rahanwayan (11 percent of the population) and the Dir (7 percent of the population).

screen-shot-2018-05-20-at-2-56-59-pm-png.45629

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/33/006.html
Ogaden is the largest darod group probably 2x harti isaaq is larger than harti but not by much you can usually see from every population estimates.
The numbers tend to be close. 200-300k difference.

They talk a lot online but did you know that the Adan Madoobe used to be a dia paying group under the protection of Baharsame? The other HJs tried to fight them and they came to us for help and we destroyed them and let them become a sheegad. No joke.

World

You know your history well. Let me fill in some more details.

The Habar Jeclo as every Northern Somali knows, is a diverse tribe composed of people of various descent, from Bantu to Habesha, with a sprinkling of some Indians and Somalis. The reer Dood of Habar Jeclo, for example, descend from an untouchable Indian cook who was abandoned in Xiis.
As you are aware, all Habar Jeclo lived in the coast near Xiis, and any shipwrecked fellow was immediately absorbed into the tribe to increase their numbers and remove them from laangaab status they had enjoyed for centuries ( which unfortunately they still do). Seyyid Maxamed Cabdille Xassan knew this history well, hence his famous poem:

Haybtaada haddaad qarsanayso Habar Jeclaa la sheegtaa

If your origins are unknown, just claim Habar Jeclo

In other words, they will accept anyone as Habar Jeclo, as long as it increase their numbers.

I digress, however. I will shed more light on this topic at some other forum.

Back to the Aadan Madoobe. These fellows were living in Xiis with their fellow porcupines, until they did something that was quite in their nature. They raped a girl from the Yeesif subclan of the Habar Jeclo. As a result, the rest of the tribe massacred the Aadan Madoobe and expelled their women and children.
These wandering women were eventually granted asylum by the Baharsame of the Dhulbahante. The Baharsame then requested their Barkad brothers to impregnate all the Aadan Madoobe women, with one condition, that the children born of this union would continue being called Aadan Madoobe. So the Aadan Madoobe tribe was rejuvenated. But both Dhulbahante and they themselves know that they are Barkad. That's why Dhulbahante have a lot of sympathy for Aadan Madoobe, because their Dhulbahante grandfathers are known, as this is very recent history.

The rest of the porcupines could be anything, Falasha, Nuer, Tamil, Burji, Kongo etc. Nobody knows.

That's why Dhulbahante don't hesitate to kill the rest of the porcupine federation, because no Somali will hesitate to kill a descendant of Riak Machar or Augustine Mahiga if there is conflict between them.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You guys were silent throughout the history until daddy came with his big guns. Just admit the truth.
What is the point of living in the past? NOW WE ARE KINGS.And your entire poor and malnourished clan dances for us for pocket change.:pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dhulbahante is at least twice the size of HJ. Says everything about the whole Isaaq tribe really.

Habar Jeclo is the same size of Dhulbahante in Somaliland sxb. In land wise Habar Jeclo has more lands, it's not even a competition. Most Habar Jeclo lands originally belong to Dhulobahante anyways.

Here are the Somaliland estimations.

iJ6dK.png

Where do HJ even live horta? Half of burco district, maybe 60 % of caynaba district, and like 25 % of ceel afweyn district.

They are langaabs lol even warsangeli has more land mass than them

We are 50% of ceel afweyen, ceerigaboo Of not More and others

Why are you so obsessed with
my Sub clan you langaaab dufaar

Do u see any issaqs interested
In other clans info? NO

Horta what sub clan are u? If it's
Some shisheehey one just state
Ur clan - I can smell dhulo
From u

Habar Jeclo is the same size of Dhulbahante in Somaliland sxb. In land wise Habar Jeclo has more lands, it's not even a competition. Most Habar Jeclo lands originally belong to Dhulobahante anyways.

Here are the Somaliland estimations.

iJ6dK.png

You're forgetting to include Tol'
Jeclo, camburran, sanbuur they
Fall under HJ

Therefore making us double the
Size of any Issaq clan

Dhul's don't even come close
To us EVER in number

:mjpls:

This is the entire land border the porcupines has with hawd

View attachment 46548

everything west is HY and everything east is dhulbahante.

Btw did you notice that we live inside burco district ourselves (xadhaadhanka) yet they always claim to live in buuhoodle because of a tuulo(qori lugud) that’s on the border with burco? They are the biggest langaabs.

Nigga you are DHULO a slave
To us HJ

We kill y'all alla the time, how
can You even talk?

You should be ashamed to be
Dhulo wallahi langaaab slaves

Who's elders favour money over
Freedom

:ohlord::umad:Money
Talks bullshit walks slave

This is the entire land border the porcupines has with hawd

View attachment 46548

everything west is HY and everything east is dhulbahante.

Btw did you notice that we live inside burco district ourselves (xadhaadhanka) yet they always claim to live in buuhoodle because of a tuulo(qori lugud) that’s on the border with burco? They are the biggest langaabs.

Nigga you are DHULO a slave
To us HJ

We kill y'all all the time, how
can You even talk?

You should be ashamed to be
Dhulo wallahi langaaab slaves

Who's elders favour money over
Freedom

:ohlord::umad:Money
Talks bullshit walks slave

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We are 50% of ceel afweyen, ceerigaboo Of not More and others

Why are you so obsessed with
my Sub clan you langaaab dufaar

Do u see any issaqs interested
In other clans info? NO

Horta what sub clan are u? If it's
Some shisheehey one just state
Ur clan - I can smell dhulo
From u
Madam @The Cushitic One he was Just stating how Dhulos are bigger than HJ. No need to be salty.
You should propose a thesis and offer some reasoning, using evidence, that suggests your argument is true instead of cussing your opponent.
Be a ladylike Madam @The Cushitic One

Madam @The Cushitic One he was Just stating how Dhulos are bigger than HJ. No need to be salty.
You should propose a thesis and offer some reasoning, using evidence, that suggests your argument is true instead of cussing your opponent.
Be a ladylike Madam @The Cushitic One

Listen athiest, I just explained
To this dhulo slave how we are

LARGER - y'all love to leave
The other HJs out of it, cos
Y'all KNOW WE ARE
much bigger

What evidence? Why don't
U look up all the numbers
Including the other HJs
I mentioned

Stick to bashing Islam this
Doesn't concern u - cos I'll
Have u in ur feelings

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Listen athiest, I just explained
To this dhulo slave how we are

LARGER - y'all love to leave
The other HJs out of it, cos
Y'all KNOW WE ARE
much bigger

What evidence? Why don't
U look up all the numbers
Including the other HJs
I mentioned

Stick to bashing Islam this
Doesn't concern u - cos I'll
Have u in ur feelings
Who said I'm atheist?! :what1:
I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else abaayo.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
When it comes to the best grazing lands among the Isaaq it is HY that has it they are known as the greatest clan of the Haud for a reason. Our ancestors didn't die for nothing expanding in the Haud.

Jiiqle, Gashaamo look at that barwaaqo :gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When it comes to the best grazing lands among the Isaaq it is HY that has it they are known as the greatest clan of the Haud for a reason. Our ancestors didn't die for nothing expanding in the Haud.

Jiiqle, Gashaamo look at that barwaaqo :gucciwhat:

Garxajis has the best lands in Hawd indeed but abti in Somaliland it's Jibril Abokor (SM).

Status
Not open for further replies.