Yagoori Community Elders come out in support of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s part of Caynabo district, you clearly don’t know the region well enough.

Yagoori to east of Oog is all settled by Jaamac Siyaad(all part of Caynabo district) = 43KM.

For comparison, Oog to Caynabo town is 23KM.

I know the region very well. Gumeysi town is named after gumeysi because it was the first colonial(gumays) captured town by the colonialists(isaaq):bell:

World

VIP
I know the region very well. Gumeysi town is named after gumeysi because it was the first colonial(gumays) captured town by the colonialists(isaaq):bell:
Jokes on you because it did not become a town until British colonisation, the whole area was baadiyo.

Jokes on you because it did not become a town until British colonisation, the whole area was baadiyo.

And it wasn't just jaamac siyaad who lived in caynaba but also cali geri, reer hagar. The whole reason reer buhoodle call buhoodle cayn is because they lost the real cayn(caynaba) and went south

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The district is known as Saraar

Was that one of the districts created under Dahir Riyaale?

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

It’s part of Caynabo district, you clearly don’t know the region well enough.

Yagoori to east of Oog is all settled by Jaamac Siyaad(all part of Caynabo district) = 43KM.

For comparison, Oog to Caynabo town is 23KM.
Wtf aynabo district is the smallest district ever:russ:
I did measurement that shit 33 miles apart:mjlol:
Jamac siyaad lives 16 miles across
:mjlol:
Each sub clan of mohamud garad has 2x there land mass minimum:pachah1:
NA has 9x:pachah1:

Cumar

VIP

:dead::deadmanny:

World

VIP
And it wasn't just jaamac siyaad who lived in caynaba but also cali geri, reer hagar. The whole reason reer buhoodle call buhoodle cayn is because they lost the real cayn(caynaba) and went south
You make it out as if Caynaba is Jubbaland lol.

The only real significance it had back then was it’s dry season wells which the Hawd didn’t have. But after british colonisation, birkeds were built all across the hawd so it became useless land.

But even then, the british were the ones who pushed us out not porcupines.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Whether its small or big, it USED to be yours ma been baa? Theres a well known saying: "20 jirka Habar Jeclo iyo 60 jirka Dhulbahante garta Caynaba kuma heshiiyaan". The HJ kid was born there and doesnt know better, while the 60 year old Dhulo elder was born there aswell but kicked out.

So I dont know why your laughing tbh

World

VIP
Where do HJ even live horta? Half of burco district, maybe 60 % of caynaba district, and like 25 % of ceel afweyn district.

They are langaabs lol even warsangeli has more land mass than them

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

The only real significance it had back then was it’s dry season wells which the Hawd didn’t have. But after british colonisation, birkeds were built all across the hawd so it became useless land.

HJ always brag about how they pushed Dhulos out of Caynaba lmao.

World

VIP
HJ always brag about how they pushed Dhulos out of Caynaba lmao.
At least with the HY who say the same thing about ogaden, it’s true. And you can read some of it by books written by the British.

But find me just one reference to these so called battles between the HJ and Dhulos. It didn’t exist. This myth was created on somnet. Our land was depopulated after our fight against the british empire so the porcupines came down from the mountains with their goats. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lost caynabo district in 1950s, 2018 and yall still crying Tolayey to get it back yet you claim there's no salt:ulyin:. It's real bad when your clan went from being called reer caymeed(people of cayn) to reer oodeed(people of the bush)

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@World Isaaq wouldn't even dare f*ck with Ogadens/Dhulos until the British came so he gave them some weapons since they were obedient slaves lol

At least with the HY who say the same thing about ogaden, it’s true. And you can read some of it by books written by the British.

But find me just one reference to these so called battles between the HJ and Dhulos. It didn’t exist. This myth was created on somnet. Our land was depopulated after our fight against the british empire so the porcupines came down from the mountains with their goats. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

sucking hy ceeb won't get your land back:pachah1:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

The British empire who fed and clothed you when the Qurjile were starving to death? Corfield died for your sake, returning Dhulmahante camels looted by Darawiish.

Dhulmahante are the most pathetic tribe in Somali history. Thats a fact.

Cumar

VIP
@World Isaaq wouldn't even dare f*ck with Ogadens/Dhulos until the British came so he gave them some weapons since they were obedient slaves lol

You should read the famous poems about the battles between the HY and OG in hawd. :bell:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You should read the famous poems about the battles between the HY and OG. :bell:
You guys were silent throughout the history until daddy came with his big guns. Just admit the truth.

World

VIP
This is the entire land border the porcupines has with hawd

4C78EF39-CC3A-4B89-A63C-5D0219446BB4.png

everything west is HY and everything east is dhulbahante.

Btw did you notice that we live inside burco district ourselves (xadhaadhanka) yet they always claim to live in buuhoodle because of a tuulo(qori lugud) that’s on the border with burco? They are the biggest langaabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.