Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is the entire land border the porcupines has with hawd

View attachment 46548

everything west is HY and everything east is dhulbahante.

Btw did you notice that we live inside burco district ourselves (xadhaadhanka) yet they always claim to live in buuhoodle because of a tuulo(qori lugud) that’s on the border with burco? Langaabs.
Dhulbahante is at least twice the size of HJ. Says everything about the whole Isaaq tribe really.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lost caynabo district in 1950s, 2018 and yall still crying Tolayey to get it back yet you claim there's no salt:ulyin:. It's real bad when your clan went from being called reer caymeed(people of cayn) to reer oodeed(people of the bush)

3509k5u.jpg

Dhulmahante:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

At least with the HY who say the same thing about ogaden, it’s true. And you can read some of it by books written by the British.

But find me just one reference to these so called battles between the HJ and Dhulos. It didn’t exist. This myth was created on somnet. Our land was depopulated after our fight against the british empire so the porcupines came down from the mountains with their goats. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

At least with the HY who say the same thing about ogaden, it’s true. And you can read some of it by books written by the British./QUOTE]

Well done lad, Recognize your superiors:ufdup:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You guys were silent throughout the history until daddy came with his big guns. Just admit the truth.

If that is the case, why is my subclan mentioned along with Dhullos as one of the most fierce raiding clans in the north with the best mounted horses. :manny:
upload_2018-4-20_21-29-36-png.41613

upload_2018-4-24_22-23-10-png.42505

RGM5VeDl.jpg

upload_2018-4-20_21-26-54-png.41610

World

VIP
Dhulbahante is at least twice the size of HJ. Says everything about the whole Isaaq tribe really.
They talk a lot online but did you know that the Adan Madoobe used to be a dia paying group under the protection of Baharsame? The other HJs tried to fight them and they came to us for help and we destroyed them and let them become a sheegad. No joke.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

View attachment 46548

Btw did you notice that we live inside burco district ourselves (xadhaadhanka) yet they always claim to live in buuhoodle because of a tuulo(qori lugud) that’s on the border with burco? They are the biggest langaabs.

View attachment 46548

Btw did you notice that we live inside burco district ourselves (xadhaadhanka) yet they always claim to live in buuhoodle because of a tuulo(qori lugud) that’s on the border with burco? They are the biggest langaabs.

Whether its 40 km or 160 km it still USED to be yours.

3466wir.jpg

So Reer Oodeed became Reer Oodeed by force. :gaasdrink:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If that is the case, why is my subclan mentioned along with Dhullos as one of the most fierce raiding clans in the north with the best mounted horses. :manny:
upload_2018-4-20_21-29-36-png.41613

upload_2018-4-24_22-23-10-png.42505

RGM5VeDl.jpg

upload_2018-4-20_21-26-54-png.41610
Even Gadabuursi was praised in this worthless piece of a book, it's not a legitimate source.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They talk a lot online but did you know that the Adan Madoobe used to be a dia paying group under the protection of Baharsame? The other HJs tried to fight them and they came to us for help and we destroyed them and let them become a sheegad. No joke.
:damn::dead::dead:

Cumar

VIP
@Karim The book praises your people too. That is why it is unbiased and doesn't pick favourites. :samwelcome:

Cumar

VIP
Laascaanood district is larger than Gabiley district. Not including Talex, Xudun, Buuhoodle and at least 35 % of Ceerigabo district as well.

You are right, but HA are not limited to only Gabiley district. We are 50%+ of Hargeisa District, dominate Berbera District, and live in northern Togdheer (Sheikh) as well. You guys definitely have more land, but ours is densely populated.

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
@World Dhulbahante is probably the third largest clan in Sland. If I had to guess they are definitely larger than Samaroon and are the largest non-Isaaq clan for sure.

HA are packed in like sardines in Gabiley district and Northern Hargeisa that is why they are larger. :manny:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Cumar I think you're one of the honest Isaaq members on this forum.
Is Harti larger than Isaaq in your opinion?!

World

VIP
You are right, but HA are not limited to only Gabiley district. We are 50%+ of Hargeisa District, dominate Berbera District, and live in northern Togdheer (Sheikh) as well. You guys definitely have more land, but ours is densely populated.
Sacad Muse live in northwestern Hargeisa, Ciidagale live in South and Central Hargeisa, Habar Yoonis live in Eastern Hargeisa, and Arap live in Southwestern Hargeisa. Yet all those other clans combined are less than or equal to HA?

Where do HJ even live horta? Half of burco district, maybe 60 % of caynaba district, and like 25 % of ceel afweyn district.

Langaabs lol even warsangeli has more land mass than them
That seems like jamac siyaad problem not mine:westbrookwtf:
My borders from east to west=125 miles across
My borders north to south=150 miles across
All hj from east of burco to aynabo=73 miles
North and south=160 miles

First group is sub sub clan of dhulos from the same generation as jamac siyaad:whew:
All warsangeli
East to west =77 miles
North to south=126 miles

:whew:

Sacad Muse live in northwestern Hargeisa, Ciidagale live in South and Central Hargeisa, Habar Yoonis live in Eastern Hargeisa, and Arap live in Southwestern Hargeisa. Yet all those other clans combined are less than or equal to HA?
Warya stop pressing my dude:stopit:
His honorary darod:whoa:

World

VIP
Warya stop pressing my dude:stopit:
His honorary darod:whoa:
Yeah @Cumar is a good member but I don’t believe that HA are that much better than us tbh. It depends on how much of hargeisa district they settle. If they truly do make up 50 % of it’s population then I agree but if they make up like 25-30 % then they’re the same size as us.

Cumar

VIP

That is true, but the election results by district in Hargeisa show Musa Bixi won his mandate there due to HA votes.

Habar Awal is probably the most urbanized Isaaq clan. 26 June and Koodbuur are the disticts in which HA dominate in Hargeisa along with the western part of Gacan Libaax which is in Eastern Hargeisa.

Gacan Libaax includes these HA neighbourhoods Cabaaye (Mikaahiil/Sacad Muuse neighbourhood), Half of 150ka (Nuux Ismaaciil/Sacad Muuse and Ciise Muuse), Sheekh Madar and Laba Nuux (Ciise Muuse/Sacad Muuse mix), Sheekh Mubaarik (Sacad Muuse).

UsY3duL.jpg

Yeah @Cumar is a good member but I don’t believe that HA are that much better than us tbh. It depends on how much of hargeisa district they settle. If they truly do make up 50 % of it’s population then I agree but if they make up like 25-30 % then they’re the same size as us.
That's why is waste of time arguing there numbers are hard to estimate it wouldn't surprise me though they are farmers mostly we're herders the first group usually have larger population plus let's be honest dhulos have been killing themselves for 300 years is actually surprising the numbers never go down:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.