Yagoori Community Elders come out in support of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
World

You know your history well. Let me fill in some more details.

The Habar Jeclo as every Northern Somali knows, is a diverse tribe composed of people of various descent, from Bantu to Habesha, with a sprinkling of some Indians and Somalis. The reer Dood of Habar Jeclo, for example, descend from an untouchable Indian cook who was abandoned in Xiis.
As you are aware, all Habar Jeclo lived in the coast near Xiis, and any shipwrecked fellow was immediately absorbed into the tribe to increase their numbers and remove them from laangaab status they had enjoyed for centuries ( which unfortunately they still do). Seyyid Maxamed Cabdille Xassan knew this history well, hence his famous poem:

Haybtaada haddaad qarsanayso Habar Jeclaa la sheegtaa

If your origins are unknown, just claim Habar Jeclo

In other words, they will accept anyone as Habar Jeclo, as long as it increase their numbers.

I digress, however. I will shed more light on this topic at some other forum.

Back to the Aadan Madoobe. These fellows were living in Xiis with their fellow porcupines, until they did something that was quite in their nature. They raped a girl from the Yeesif subclan of the Habar Jeclo. As a result, the rest of the tribe massacred the Aadan Madoobe and expelled their women and children.
These wandering women were eventually granted asylum by the Baharsame of the Dhulbahante. The Baharsame then requested their Barkad brothers to impregnate all the Aadan Madoobe women, with one condition, that the children born of this union would continue being called Aadan Madoobe. So the Aadan Madoobe tribe was rejuvenated. But both Dhulbahante and they themselves know that they are Barkad. That's why Dhulbahante have a lot of sympathy for Aadan Madoobe, because their Dhulbahante grandfathers are known, as this is very recent history.

The rest of the porcupines could be anything, Falasha, Nuer, Tamil, Burji, Kongo etc. Nobody knows.

That's why Dhulbahante don't hesitate to kill the rest of the porcupine federation, because no Somali will hesitate to kill a descendant of Riak Machar or Augustine Mahiga if there is conflict between them.

:gucciwhat:

Allah has blessed Darods with fertile lands in East Africa.
From DDSI and NFD rivers to Jubaland and mother city of Daroods: Kismaayo. Mashallah. We're indeed blessed :rejoice:

Kismaayo doesn't belong to MJ at all. If did, Madoobe won't expelling you Idiots. So much for Kab iyo Lax alliance

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kismaayo doesn't belong to MJ at all. If did, Madoobe won't expelling you Idiots. So much for Kab iyo Lax alliance
Kismaayo is our city we own the commercial and housing departments of the city. Plus MJ is the governor of Kismaayo.

Kismaayo is our city we own the commercial and housing departments of the city. Plus MJ is the governor of Kismaayo.

Stick to barren Bari. Kismaayo is a MX/OG. You guys will never taste the fruit of our labor ever. Even your Kab iyo Lax cousins will tell you same.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Sheikh @Karim @MeetMeInLuuq The Habar Awal have a small Darood clan called TagalWaaq that live with us and intermarry with in DDSI and SL. But they know they are Darood and that they aren't Isaaq. They are good guests and neighbours. I think they fall under Absame.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.03.37 PM.png

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Stick to barren Bari. Kismaayo is a MX/OG. You guys will never taste the fruit of our labor ever. Even your Kab iyo Lax cousins will tell you same.
Ahmed Madoobe forcefully took over your houses in Kismaayo :hemad:
Don't be angry at me kkkk it's not me who confiscated and seized your land in Kismaayo. :ohno:

Ahmed Madoobe forcefully took over your houses in Kismaayo :hemad:
Don't be angry at me kkkk it's not me who confiscated and seized your homes in Kismaayo. :ohno:

What's MJs getting out of it? Nothing. We'll handle our issues. But you will never taste the fruits of Kismaayo. I promise you. Farmaajo met with Uhuru recently. Times are changing.

:gaasdrink:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
What's MJs getting out of it? Nothing. We'll handle our issues. But you will never taste the fruits of Kismaayo. I promise you. Farmaajo met with Uhuru recently. Times are changing.

I admire your determination but it's all over for you niggas in Kismaayo. Kab and lax will rule this city for eternity. A ruler over 4km in Mogadishu won't change anything. Accept the harsh truth buddy.

see what happens when arte willing to share with mj midgaans and marehan, war we can take anythng we want and then deport mjs to puntland, we can give mayor to anyone we want and no one can do shit,

if mjs are so powerful why did they keep quite when we deported an Mj jubbaalnd minister and MPs?

ahahahah, bootale, yuor a midgaan, be quite, my beef is with marehan , yuor insignnifant, calling Ogaden langaab, ironic, yuo only come out of calanley in ksimayo yet we have two and half gobals,

calling Ogadne langaab is like sayng i want salty tea, waa oxymoron

This what your Kab iyo Lax cousin thinks @Karim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending