Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:gaasdrink:

This what your Kab iyo Lax cousin thinks @Karim
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. His comment won't change the political landscape of the region. Marehan will stay sidelined in Jubaland whether you like it or not.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. His comment won't change the political landscape of the region. Marehan will stay sidelined in Jubaland whether you like it or not.

STFU you are only mayor of Calanley. You hold no weight in the south. Keep fighting Idoors and Hutus. The south is ours.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
World

You know your history well. Let me fill in some more details.

The Habar Jeclo as every Northern Somali knows, is a diverse tribe composed of people of various descent, from Bantu to Habesha, with a sprinkling of some Indians and Somalis. The reer Dood of Habar Jeclo, for example, descend from an untouchable Indian cook who was abandoned in Xiis.
As you are aware, all Habar Jeclo lived in the coast near Xiis, and any shipwrecked fellow was immediately absorbed into the tribe to increase their numbers and remove them from laangaab status they had enjoyed for centuries ( which unfortunately they still do). Seyyid Maxamed Cabdille Xassan knew this history well, hence his famous poem:

Haybtaada haddaad qarsanayso Habar Jeclaa la sheegtaa

If your origins are unknown, just claim Habar Jeclo

In other words, they will accept anyone as Habar Jeclo, as long as it increase their numbers.

I digress, however. I will shed more light on this topic at some other forum.

Back to the Aadan Madoobe. These fellows were living in Xiis with their fellow porcupines, until they did something that was quite in their nature. They raped a girl from the Yeesif subclan of the Habar Jeclo. As a result, the rest of the tribe massacred the Aadan Madoobe and expelled their women and children.
These wandering women were eventually granted asylum by the Baharsame of the Dhulbahante. The Baharsame then requested their Barkad brothers to impregnate all the Aadan Madoobe women, with one condition, that the children born of this union would continue being called Aadan Madoobe. So the Aadan Madoobe tribe was rejuvenated. But both Dhulbahante and they themselves know that they are Barkad. That's why Dhulbahante have a lot of sympathy for Aadan Madoobe, because their Dhulbahante grandfathers are known, as this is very recent history.

The rest of the porcupines could be anything, Falasha, Nuer, Tamil, Burji, Kongo etc. Nobody knows.

That's why Dhulbahante don't hesitate to kill the rest of the porcupine federation, because no Somali will hesitate to kill a descendant of Riak Machar or Augustine Mahiga if there is conflict between them.

Look at this stupid Qurjile inventing his own history. All Northeners know Qurjile Dhulmahante are the most pathetic tribe in Somali history. The same Adan Madoobe your talking about were the ones ruling you during the time of the Dervish. Xaaji Suudi Shabeelle, Ibraahim Boghul, Ina Shixiri, Diiriye Caraale and Diiriye Guure all Adan Madoobe men. They raided the poor Dhulmahante and they became poor refugees in Burco and Berbera. Its all well documented.

The Qurjile used to live as far as Beer but today you are noway near Beer. The Dhulmahante were cleansed from Togdheer and upper Hawd by force.

3466wir.jpg

34imko7.png

There isnt any Somali tribe that lost such massive land due to another Somali tribe. And even untill today I am after your lands. :pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
STFU you are only mayor of Calanley. You hold no weight in the south. Keep fighting Idoors and Hutus. The south is ours.
I actually admire Marehans and I want them to succeed in Jubaland but their hatred for MJ ruins everything. I guess Success makes so many people hate MJs.

I actually admire Marehans and I want them to succeed in Jubaland but their hatred for MJ ruins everything. I guess Success makes so many people hate MJs.

I don't hate MJs. You have your sphere of influence in the north with Harti. I have sphere of influence with Hawiye in the south. It's stay in your lane kind of thing.

Wtf was that? :mjlol::pachah1:

You don't get this kind of knowledge in History 101 or Wikipedia.

There is more, but I don't want to kill the ignoble, low caste porcupines for now. It's Ramadan after all and for good or bad they are now Somalinised. I want to save what's left of my Ramadan in the last few weeks and take a break from this cesspool .

I will leave you with this my Mareexaan brothers. Did you know that Dhulbahante and Mareexaan lived for centuries together in Nugaal and that they heavily intermarried before the Mareexaan moved south.

Look at just one example of the famous Reer Diini warrior, horseman and poet Faarax Afcad. He had Dhulbahante half brothers. When he visited them in the Nugaal, he was gifted with the best horses they could offer. His poems praising the generosity and hospitality of his Dhulbahante brothers are famous among the Somalis.

There is a reason why both Dhulbahante and Mareexaan feel a special kinship, other than being Daarood. They are close relatives.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You don't get this kind of knowledge in History 101 or Wikipedia.

There is more, but I don't want to kill the ignoble, low caste porcupines for now. It's Ramadan after all and for good or bad they are now Somalinised. I want to save what's left of my Ramadan in the last few weeks and take a break from this cesspool .

I will leave you with this my Mareexaan brothers. Did you know that Dhulbahante and Mareexaan lived for centuries together in Nugaal and that they heavily intermarried before the Mareexaan moved south.

Look at just one example of the famous Reer Diini warrior, horseman and poet Faarax Afcad. He had Dhulbahante half brothers. When he visited them in the Nugaal, he was gifted with the best horses they could offer. His poems praising the generosity and hospitality of his Dhulbahante brothers are famous among the Somalis.

There is a reason why both Dhulbahante and Mareexaan feel a special kinship, other than being Daarood. They are close relatives.

Yeah there's always something between Marehan and Dhulbahante a special mutual bond that they have. Except being Darood brothers.

Marehan when they used to live in the North. Marehan and Dhulbahante were apart of the Dervish State alongside leading the Sayyid AUN.

Reer Kooshin Reer Diini sub clan of Marehan were fighters with the Sayyid.

The Sayyid loved Marehan and Dhulbahante even more than MJ and OG.

Sayyid used to curse out Mohamed Zubeir not his sub clan (Bah Geri tho). And Omar Maxumud for their lack of fighting.

And praise Marehan and Dhulbahante as the only real Darood fighters.

Yeah I'm not surprised sxb.

I mentioned Reer Dood, Habar Jeclo. Though they are now a nappy headed midget subclan because of generations of intermarriage with Bantu, they are descended from an untouchable Indian cook who was thrown out a passing ship and castaway in Xiis. When the locals asked him who he was, he replied Dood, and was henceforth called reer Dood. What the ignorant Habar Jeclo didn't know is that he was a Doodwallah or milkmaid. Dood comes from the Hindi word for milk.These are the low caste fellows who deliver milk to the homes and cook tea and bhajia for their masters. I don't know what dastardly crime he commited on the ship as he went about dispensing hot tea and ladoo, but it led to his being thrown overboard and founding the ignoble Reer Dood.

Their low caste relatives are still delivering milk in style:

Status
Not open for further replies.