Short-term Marriage in Somalia: Ethical question about marriage, sex, zina, and savagery

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok but we're talking a younger generation here that isn't as conservative, right? plus a diaspora person is involved. one who understands the concept of marrying out of love and mutual connection. i get that somalia is wack, but marrying out of necessity from a cultural standpoint has less deception than wanting to snag a passport.

or worse just trying to swipe your v card like a bahal.

i still think they're fucked up here. both of them.

lol nah my mum used to tell me that you learn to love ur other half and shit. I wouldn't even be surprised if folks back home where even more regressive. I just think it's unfair to act like she's as bad as him when she was taught from an early age that that's what a successful marriage should look like.

People from somalia and the diaspora have completly diffent mindsets, best to just steer clear of each other when it comes to marriages

Now that I think about it... It would be a mission and a half to try and marry someone for love there lol even the falling in love bit! How would you even get to that point when you can;t even mingle freely and get to know each other :wtf: any budding romance would most likely be dashed into pieces by vicious rumours nd shit as soon as the girl is seen without a mahreem :wow:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Do you think Somalia is Saudi Arabia?

:faysalwtf:
It's true men and women are kept with a tight leash hence the sexual frustration. The Saudi culture is slowly taking over soon you wont even see women on the streets as they will be made to stay home.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Youre friend is a loser
:kodaksmiley:

This nigga might aswell temporary marry a prostitute if he just wants sex
:draketf:

Also youre friend trynna justify what hes doing by saying

"she only wants My passport"

Thats bullshit and he knows it the only reason this nigga Goin back to marry is because hes scared of 2 things

Responsibility and Accountability

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I have a friend who is going to Somalia.:dabcasar:

He knows that when he goes back, girls will throw themselves at him because he has a British passport and hes financially good. And his family is telling him to settle down in Somalia.

He told me that if he finds a hot girl, he will marry her simply because he needs to satisfy his desires;
after all, the religion does say that one should marry rather than commit zina. :yacadiim:

But he also said that he will probably eventually leave Somalia and go back to the u.k; and once he returns to the u.k, he will [without doubt] cut ties with the girl because he has no intention of sponsoring anyone or sending money back to her.:stopit:

Here is the question: If a sexy girl tries to take advantage of him and seduce him because of his wealth and status:cosbyhmm:, then is it okay [morally] for him to marry her simply for sex [knowing that he will eventually divorce her]?:shaq:

In other words, if she is trying to take advantage of him [financially], then is it okay for him to take advantage of her [sexually]? And more importantly, is this situation good or evil according to the deen.
After all, zina is being avoided, albeit for all the wrong reasons :ayaanswag:

If he can live with himself then ok. But I'd be careful of my friendship with this person because now you know he uses people (fake).

Saaxiibkaga waa doqon. There is nothing Islamic about that behaviour either. He needs to control himself and grow up/mature. What a nasty, pathetic dude. As if Somali men don't already have a trash reputation.

Bohol

VIP
Financially it doesn't make sense to get married just to divorce unless the wedding and
meher is cheap ($500 maximum). Madara is your friend throwing thousands just to
marry this girl for sex? Give us the specific financial details.

@Madara x

That's messed up as well as stupid. Who goes through a whole marriage process (meher etc) when all they want is a fling? Tell him to just have sex with a girl where he lives rather than ruining some poor girl's reputation back home. Marriages like that are hardly valid.

I have a friend who is going to Somalia.:dabcasar:

He knows that when he goes back, girls will throw themselves at him because he has a British passport and hes financially good. And his family is telling him to settle down in Somalia.

He told me that if he finds a hot girl, he will marry her simply because he needs to satisfy his desires;
after all, the religion does say that one should marry rather than commit zina. :yacadiim:

But he also said that he will probably eventually leave Somalia and go back to the u.k; and once he returns to the u.k, he will [without doubt] cut ties with the girl because he has no intention of sponsoring anyone or sending money back to her.:stopit:

Here is the question: If a sexy girl tries to take advantage of him and seduce him because of his wealth and status:cosbyhmm:, then is it okay [morally] for him to marry her simply for sex [knowing that he will eventually divorce her]?:shaq:

In other words, if she is trying to take advantage of him [financially], then is it okay for him to take advantage of her [sexually]? And more importantly, is this situation good or evil according to the deen.
After all, zina is being avoided, albeit for all the wrong reasons :ayaanswag:

Your friend is taking advantage of poor girls who are running from proverty and drought in halal manner, the girls in back home are not gold diggers just girls who are looking for better life by marriage instead of joining brothels in Bangkok.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
lol nah my mum used to tell me that you learn to love ur other half and shit. I wouldn't even be surprised if folks back home where even more regressive. I just think it's unfair to act like she's as bad as him when she was taught from an early age that that's what a successful marriage should look like.

People from somalia and the diaspora have completly diffent mindsets, best to just steer clear of each other when it comes to marriages

Now that I think about it... It would be a mission and a half to try and marry someone for love there lol even the falling in love bit! How would you even get to that point when you can;t even mingle freely and get to know each other :wtf: any budding romance would most likely be dashed into pieces by vicious rumours nd shit as soon as the girl is seen without a mahreem :wow:
Chill, it was never THAT bad. Men and Women could still socialize in public. Marriages for love are not completely unheard of like you make it seem, even in our parents generation. Somalia is conservative, but it's not Saudi Arabia.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Chill, it was never THAT bad. Men and Women could still socialize in public. Marriages for love are not completely unheard of like you make it seem, even in our parents generation. Somalia is conservative, but it's not Saudi Arabia.

They think because women wear jilbaabs these days we are arablike and oppressive. You can approach a girl in public and talk to her. In Mogadishu and Hargeisa young girls don't have to wear jilbaabs. It's funny they say this too because historically we have been very unreligious.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I would do it tbh,i'm a heartless c*nt and so are the women down there so it's all good.Also dont get a young chick,i would get a women in her 40s that's still got it and has the essential nafaqoo.No kids and no strings attached khalaas ,tell your friend ku raxeeso saxib:dabcasar:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If the women down there can fuckin play niggas we're playing there asses,sweet talk them and once they're trapped dont take them abroad.I personally know through the experience of close family members how conniving these women can be.It's good for them to get a taste of how it feels to be betrayed.
I have no sympathy nor do i have any empathy towards women back home who use their child as bait for diwada ,disgraceful es:pacspit:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why are you all acting like those women are innocent,women that give birth to children for the visa are the scum on earth nacalaa:pacspit::pacspit:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So it's okay for women to take advantage of men but when men do the same thing.He is a vile,disgusting,atrocious qashin excuse of a man,give me a fuckin break.If women want to exploit us i sure as hell would exploit them back.:kodaksmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What goes around comes around eh

That's why i'm trying to find ways to convince my friend to not go dwn this path of being pure evil
Pure evil,:ileycry: my nigga are you mad,he's reacting on pure instinct and so are all the somali women flocking to get a piece of him:faysalwtf:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
So it's okay for women to take advantage of men but when men do the same thing.He is a vile,disgusting,atrocious qashin excuse of a man,give me a fuckin break.If women want to exploit us i sure as hell would exploit them back.:kodaksmiley:

It is disgusting behaviour. But you will not get finessed if you give her babies, have decent money, are a decent human, and if she is a decent human.

The baby thing is very important though kiddo, don't forget ok. She will be too much appeal as an unmarried woman and is very likely to finesse you. Especially with this strong independent black woman nonsense.

#RollSafe

reece.JPG

Wait till the SJWs hear this shit. :sass2::sass1:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm talking from the experiences of close family member's,impregnating them is a trap and only intensifies the exploitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.