Short-term Marriage in Somalia: Ethical question about marriage, sex, zina, and savagery

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didnt do shit,you were a fuckin sideman parading on other peoples roasts.I give credit to @Knowthyself she knows how to throw a brutal comeback,but you,just keep slurping:bell:
The salt is unreal. Akaas hit me up when you stop living that gaajo lifestyle.
Looking like a skinny burnt hot cheeto with a bidaar as wide as the Atlantic Ocean.
Save them McDonald coins to get that hair restoration surgery you've been begging for boo.
Better yet I can start a gofundme for your broke ass. I'm very charitable I give zakat to the needy.
:mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Looking like a skinny burnt hot cheeto with a bidaar as wide as the Atlantic Ocean.
Save them McDonald coins to get that hair restoration surgery you've been begging for boo.
Better yet I can start a gofundme for your broke ass. I'm very charitable I give zakat to the needy.
Beesha somalispot can we all please put aside our egos and pay charity to this destitute being in order to drastically transform the mosquito bites on her chest.
African studies aint paying well:mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Looking like a skinny burnt hot cheeto with a bidaar as wide as the Atlantic Pacific Ocean.
I'll help you out abaayo,this shit actually lacked luster:bell:

Beesha somalispot can we all please put aside our egos and pay charity to this destitute being in order to drastically transform the mosquito bites on her chest.
African studies aint paying well:mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really nigga? How you going to take my roast?
:childplease:
It's cool I'm ending it here obviously you were speechless.

giphy.gif

Chill, it was never THAT bad. Men and Women could still socialize in public. Marriages for love are not completely unheard of like you make it seem, even in our parents generation. Somalia is conservative, but it's not Saudi Arabia.

You think people are marrying for love in present day Somalia? :heh:

Never known an older Somali couple who married out of love, that includes my parents

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

Never known an older Somali couple who married out of love, that includes my parents

>Does Survey
>Sample Size = 1
>Extrapolates the results for entire Somali race
>Makes ridiculously erroneous generalisations about Somali marriages

:bell::bell::bell::bell:

VixR

Veritas
Mentally retarted and schizoid diasporans, high sea capsize survivors, daytime gang rapists, terrorists, disparaged youth, corrupt infrastructure, village odeys, and diasporan thrill seekers that go to extent of marriage lol Man am I glad I'm not in that blazing hellhole.

tumblr_mqgc4f5vz01rja4upo1_400.gif

>Does Survey
>Sample Size = 1
>Extrapolates the results for entire Somali race
>Makes ridiculously erroneous generalisations about Somali marriages

:bell::bell::bell::bell:

Listen simpleton, all I'm saying is that the girls back home have different interpretations of what a successful marriage looks like. Yes love marriages are a thing but to act like it's a number one priority is estupido

Idk why y'all are acting brand new :dead: don't u all use hooyos to scope out ur potential spouse? That's exactly my point

:comeon:

Even both sets of my grandparents married for love.

:camby:Why you lying?

That's nice, I'm happy for u

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Listen simpleton, all I'm saying is that the girls back home have different interpretations of what a successful marriage looks like. Yes love marriages are a thing but to act like it's a number one priority is estupido

Idk why y'all are acting brand new :dead: don't u all use hooyos to scope out ur potential spouse? That's exactly my point

That's nice, I'm happy for u

How am I a simpleton? You are the one saying that majorities of Somali marriages do no happen out of love.
:heh:

Now you are back tracking.

Also don't open another bs argument by saying we use hooyo to find spouses. :ufdup:I am going to start reporting your comments from now on. I am adamant that you are a troll.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

:ufdup:

My father used to write anonymous poetry for my mother back in Somalia and eventually she found out it was him and they got married. Don't assume we are alike. Of course love doesn't = zina at the same time.

How am I a simpleton? You are the one saying that majorities of Somali marriages do no happen out of love.

Also don't open another bs argument by saying we use hooyo to find spouses. :ufdup:I am going to start reporting your comments from now on. I am adamant that you are a troll.

Report kulaha I should report u for ur low-key qabilist tendencies :draketf:

Are u still mad about the rape culture comment :drakewtf: you've been obsessed ever since I swear, calm down

:ufdup:

My father used to write anonymous poetry for my mother back in Somalia and eventually she found out it was him and they got married. Don't assume we are alike. Of course love doesn't = zina at the same time.

Naaaah that's actually really sweet :dwill: does she still have the letters?

I said the majority of freshies back home don't marry out of love how is that a lie? Especially now a days, life's rough.

Umm don't lie, it's common for family members to act like tinder apps and match u up with potential partners :umwhat:dont act dumb now

Sxb, I feel like you'd win gold medals in the Olympics if reaching was a category :what:

No, what's wrong with u? :what:

Don't project your parents own relationship on mine

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I was wondering how you knew your parents didn't marry out of love? Somali parents usually don't involve their children in their relationship. So you must have picked up on something. :sass2:

Also you shouldn't make massive generalisations like that.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

I was wondering how you knew your parents didn't marry out of love? Somali parents usually don't involve their children in their relationship. So you must have picked up on something. :sass2:

Also you shouldn't make massive generalisations like that.

No my mum told me she married my dad because my grandfather asked. He was a good man's from a good family and he obviously worked hard, hooyo considered abos request and she agreed. She didn't know him before hand lol and no it didn't end in tragedy.

I honestly don't know how u came to that conclusion? Have you never asked ur parents how they meet? Lol :cosbyhmm: or are from one of those attention starved families that never communicates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending