Short-term Marriage in Somalia: Ethical question about marriage, sex, zina, and savagery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I'm talking from the experiences of close family member's,impregnating them is a trap and only intensifies the exploitation.

I heard from a relative that the young girls that marry an old dude demand $20 USD a day for their expenses. Internet, makeup and everything else. They don't do house work or anything. 20USD a day is heaps in Somalia.

:pachah1:These niggas that think they gonna get shit easily without investing good time and good money down are in for a shock. It ain't that cheap, and it ain't easy. These xaliimos are tough.

@Madara x provide us with details about your experiences bro. They will be very interesting to read.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The sjws or whatever can say what they want but they dont know the reality.I've witnessed countless niggas get ruined by their mistress back home.It truly is a sad situation:francis:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I heard from a relative that the young girls that marry an old dude demand $20 USD a day for their expenses. Internet, makeup and everything else. They don't do house work or anything. 20USD a day is heaps in Somalia.

:pachah1:These niggas that think they gonna get shit easily without investing good time and good money down are in for a shock. It ain't that cheap, and it ain't easy. These xaliimos are tough.

@Madara x provide us with details about your experiences bro. They will be very interesting to read.
Internet and make up my ass nayaa guriga joog iyo darbiga ii daq saqagaanyahay isslawareegto shidh:ayaanswag:

Galaeri

Internet and make up my ass nayaa guriga joog iyo darbiga ii daq saqagaanyahay isslawareegto shidh:ayaanswag:

:mjlol:You want her to clean the walls too. Also that spelling. I know my Somali is worse but that was funny.

My nigga that is $600 USD a month. Expensive by Somali standards.

:manny:Lets be fair though, it is to be expected. And for us 600 is not that much. If you get a decent job or work extra hours you can get twice that sum in a week.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:mjlol:You want her to clean the walls too. Also that spelling. I know my Somali is worse but that was funny.

:manny:Lets be fair though, it is to be expected. And for us 600 is not that much. If you get a decent job or work extra hours you can get twice that sum in a week.
Nigga i aint paying 600USD a month for some lazy afweyn to live lavishly and i only see her on the holiday break:williamswtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

Obviously her suugo fingers are causing some serious damage to my darbi

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Girls in the west have an excuse,you know the same old ooh i have work and the i am a strong independent women shit.These girls have no excuse to be lazy if you aint cooking and cleaning than what the f*ck are you doing:williamswtf::wtf:

Galaeri

Nigga i aint paying 600USD a month for some lazy afweyn to live lavishly and i only see her on the holiday break:williamswtf:

Then go marry a fat old one like you suggested earlier, you gaajo mofo. It is a realistic expectation tbh.

The sjws or whatever can say what they want but they dont know the reality.I've witnessed countless niggas get ruined by their mistress back home.It truly is a sad situation:francis:
:what1:
But you're a kid tho. What do you know about niggas and mistresses?
:cosbyhmm:
These kids these days...
:wow:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Then go marry a fat old one like you suggested earlier, you gaajo mofo. It is a realistic expectation tbh.
wallahi some habaryars are actually killing the game maan.These youngins need to step up and learn a few tricks from their mothers(cunta cun):fittytousand:

:what1:
But you're a kid tho. What do you know about niggas and mistresses?
:cosbyhmm:
These kids these days...
:wow:

They grow up so fast

15cdad82-62fa-4aa4-9c6c-c8e07d6d2dec~rs_768.h

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
you're actually a $2 shop version of the other heavyweight sjw feminists,stop licking their clit and be different for once:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts