Short-term Marriage in Somalia: Ethical question about marriage, sex, zina, and savagery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Financially it doesn't make sense to get married just to divorce unless the wedding and
meher is cheap ($500 maximum). Madara is your friend throwing thousands just to
marry this girl for sex? Give us the specific financial details.

@Madara x

I have no idea how much this guy is willing to pay for the whole marriage.

But yo are right in the sense that the costs should not exceed the benefits of the deal.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I would do it tbh,i'm a heartless c*nt and so are the women down there so it's all good.Also dont get a young chick,i would get a women in her 40s that's still got it and has the essential nafaqoo.No kids and no strings attached khalaas ,tell your friend ku raxeeso saxib:dabcasar:

lol that sounds so savage but i c what your'e saying

Madara x

Sleep soundly
If the women down there can fuckin play niggas we're playing there asses,sweet talk them and once they're trapped dont take them abroad.I personally know through the experience of close family members how conniving these women can be.It's good for them to get a taste of how it feels to be betrayed.
I have no sympathy nor do i have any empathy towards women back home who use their child as bait for diwada ,disgraceful es:pacspit:

I have a uncle who was fucked over by a girl that he married and then sponsored to the west. So i agree that they can be conniving. So i take it that you believe that deception for deception is morally correct eh.

Stance noted.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I heard from a relative that the young girls that marry an old dude demand $20 USD a day for their expenses. Internet, makeup and everything else. They don't do house work or anything. 20USD a day is heaps in Somalia.

:pachah1:These niggas that think they gonna get shit easily without investing good time and good money down are in for a shock. It ain't that cheap, and it ain't easy. These xaliimos are tough.

@Madara x provide us with details about your experiences bro. They will be very interesting to read.

It's not me that's centered in this conversation. I have a friend who is going back home, and this discussion pertains to moral validity of his attitude to sexually exploit women {in Somalia} who are trying to financially exploit him.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's not me that's centered in this conversation. I have a friend who is going back home, and this discussion pertains to moral validity of his attitude to sexually exploit women {in Somalia} who are trying to financially exploit him.

Gotcha, I'll cut out the shenanigans.

You friend should just get married for real if his thirst is that bad. And if he wants to marry from Somalia for real he should invest some time and effort into finding a decent partner that will not dump him and take his house upon the receipt of citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending