Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an updated photo with the Arab Serial Killer Elias Abuelazam , sporting a mustache clearly inspired and in the style of Adolf Hitler.

People here have been defending this Racist Arab Serial killer for pages now :pachah1:

abuelazam-elias-mugjpg-39ad8d2320b907c0.jpg

Disgusting. I'm repulsed.

Xaarab foqol Xaarab.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Why you beating around the bush? Is occupied palestine an Islamic cause yes or no?

:drakelaugh:

This is a thread about an Arab Serial Killer :mahubowtf:, if you want to discuss the Israeli Occupation of Palestine, what is stopping you from making a thread and discussing that :farmajoyaab:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I brought it up so show that you have an anti-Arab agenda.... etc.

Learn to stay on topic and to bring facts, I don't want to hear any more Fanfiction about your alleged kidnapped relatives. :mahubowtf: Nor do I want to hear about why you support Yemeni people stealing our food. :noneck:

:drakelaugh:

This is a thread about an Arab Serial Killer :mahubowtf:, if you want to discuss the Israeli Occupation of Palestine, what is stopping you from making a thread and discussing that :farmajoyaab:
But "We wuz arab" :mjlol: But "Free Palestine" :mjlol:

He's a Christian Arab from Palestine, who lived in Israel before going to America, soon as he gets to America he kills all the black people he can find.

Mugshot of Elias Abuelazam after his arrest for a misdemeanor assault warrant in Arlington, Virginia on August 5, 2010
Born Elias Abuelazam
August 29, 1976
Ramla, Israel
Other names Elias Abullazam
Height 6 ft 5 in (196 cm)
Weight 280 lb (127 kg)
Criminal penalty Life imprisonment without the possibility of parole

He was 6'5 and his victims were black and around 5'5 :gucciwhat:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/13/michigan.serial.stabbing.arrest/index.html

:susp: He was convicted and found guilty on everything.
Here's a documentary

He should get the death penalty :nahgirl:

Palestine is one of the worst Arab nations to be black in, its at Lebanon levels :kodaksmiley:

But Somalis still defend Palestine :tacky:

He was acting on Palestinian culture which hates black people :gucciwhat:, Palestinians regardless of religion all unite on hating and oppressing black people, even outside of Palestine :drakelaugh:

These are your posts from only the first three pages I couldn't be bothered to continue. You deliberately linked the support Somalis have for occupied Islamic territory and this murderous cross worshipper.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Learn to stay on topic and to bring facts, I don't want to hear any more Fanfiction about your alleged kidnapped relatives. :mahubowtf: Nor do I want to hear about why you support Yemeni people stealing our food. :noneck:
I’ll say it again. I brought up that thread in an argument with Yahya, not you, but Yahya, to supplement my claim that you were desperate to make threads about Arabs to the point where you whined about food like some baby. You then locked your sights on that argument that had absolutely nothing to do with you and assumed a number of things, from me supporting this so-called “food theft” to me being Yemeni myself. For the last time, you keep on intruding in arguments I am having with other people and pulling claims out of context to use against me because you are afraid to address the initial claim. It’s reached the poin where you think I am lying about me having family captured by Libyan smugglers as if I have to lie about such a thing.

You need to realize that my inital qualms was based on your deluded idea that one man’s actions are reflective of an entire group of people. When this branched off into arguments with other users you intruded on those.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These are your posts from only the first three pages I couldn't be bothered to continue. You deliberately linked the support Somalis have for occupied Islamic territory and this murderous cross worshipper.

So?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Look at all the questions/stupid statements @Boqor asked me, when I made a thread about a Racist Arab Serial Killer :draketf:, wtf is wrong with this kid? What does Ethiopia and Al Shabaab have to do with a Racist Arab Serial Killer :draketf:
  • 1. Question: Why you beating around the bush? Is occupied palestine an Islamic cause yes or no?
  • 2.Statement: So you believe Jews occupying the third most holy site of Islam and wanting to destroy Al-Aqsa on the false basis that God promised them the land in the Torah is not an Islamic cause but an Arab one
  • 3.Statement: Reading back now I have clocked this whole thread is absolutely retarded and smells of apostasy
  • 4.Statement: Send an al-shabaab suicide bomber to Mecca? And if you truly care about your people it is a well-known fact America and its allies are the biggest evildoers in the world and killers of black and SOMALI
  • 5. Statement: America indirectly funds Ethiopia to kill Somalis in Somalia
WTF is wrong with this kid :damedamn:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

I stand by everything I wrote, it is clear I am against Anti Black Arab cultures ( that even non Muslim Arabs follow as shown by this Killer)

:lolbron:, I will not deviate from this stance :salute:

Look at all the questions/stupid statements @Boqor asked me, when I made a thread about a Racist Arab Serial Killer :draketf:, wtf is wrong with this kid? What does Ethiopia and Al Shabaab have to do with a Racist Arab Serial Killer :draketf:
  • 1. Question: Why you beating around the bush? Is occupied palestine an Islamic cause yes or no?
  • 2.Statement: So you believe Jews occupying the third most holy site of Islam and wanting to destroy Al-Aqsa on the false basis that God promised them the land in the Torah is not an Islamic cause but an Arab one
  • 3.Statement: Reading back now I have clocked this whole thread is absolutely retarded and smells of apostasy
  • 4.Statement: Send an al-shabaab suicide bomber to Mecca? And if you truly care about your people it is a well-known fact America and its allies are the biggest evildoers in the world and killers of black and SOMALI
  • 5. Statement: America indirectly funds Ethiopia to kill Somalis in Somalia
WTF is wrong with this kid :damedamn:

You are pushing an anti-Islamic agenda and none of my statements are wrong, you can see the real enemies of Somalia and their hormar but instead focus on palestinian cross worshipper killing negros 14,000 km away from Somalia in America and saying omg arabz hate uz what if he killed us somalis, nacas foqol nacas.

Anything to defend Racist Arab Serial Killers :mjlol:B-B-B-ut Im Arab
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Lol @ you claiming moral high ground. You're using this situation to create hate and fear monger. You're also using it to justify your anti Arab sentiments. Don't act like you truly care :ulyin:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Lol @ you claiming moral high ground. You're using this situation to create hate and fear monger. You're also using it to justify your anti Arab sentiments. Don't act like you truly care :ulyin:

I truly care about informing the Somali people about Killers who may target us :salute:
If you want to be against that, its a free world :mjlol:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You are pushing an anti-Islamic agenda and none of my statements are wrong,

A Christian Racist Arab serial killer is Anti Islam :gucciwhat:, you need to see a Doctor

you can see the real enemies of Somalia and their hormar but instead focus on palestinian cross worshipper killing negros

:draketf:, posting a prominent serial killer is informative and educational, we don't know if he had anything Somali victims :wowsweat:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I love how Somalis become super religious in defense of Arabs but will happily call for the genocide of some Somali clans

:cryinglaughsmiley:

b-but you shouldn't g-generalize

Fucking Hawiyes should be exterminated

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts