Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:gucciwhat: Did he kill any member of ur family? ur clan? who the f*ck is us?:draketf:

He is accused of many more murders ( 17 and more) but they lack evidence in order to charge him for those :reallymaury:, he may have murdered Somali men who were residing in the Eastern Sea Board or the Midwest from the years 2008-2010. His targets were exclusively African, regardless of religion or ethnically. :umwhat:

If you know any Somali men who disappeared during that time, it could possibly be linked to Elias Abuelazam, the most notorious anti Black, Arab serial killer the USA ever had. If you suspect he did indeed kill innocent Somali men during that period please report that to your local police station.

abuelazam-elias-mugjpg-39ad8d2320b907c0.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Are you retarded?
"Universal"?
wN_Iw7.gif

You don't see the problem with your assessment?
Your obvious paranoia?
You have a problem.

So Arab culture is not racist against Black people :sass2:, name on Arab country that does not oppress black people then :what1:

He is accused of many more murders ( 17 and more) but they lack evidence in order to charge him for those :reallymaury:, he may have murdered Somali men who were residing in the Eastern Sea Board or the Midwest from the years 2008-2010. His targets were exclusively African, regardless of religion or ethnically. :umwhat:

If you know any Somali men who disappeared during that time, it could possibly be linked to Elias Abuelazam, the most notorious anti Black, Arab serial killer the USA ever had. If you suspect he did indeed kill innocent Somali men during that period please report that to your local police station.
f*ck you nayaa.

at.gif

You are lucky he is locked up, or he may have stabbed you too :reallymaury:, thank the US Justice system :whoo:
Let's not bootyclap for arabs but let's bootyclap for madows.
f*ck off nayaa. was ur daddy madow or something? Never seen someone hate themselves this much.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
So Arab culture is not racist against Black people :sass2:, name on Arab country that does not oppress black people then :what1:

You keep switching between "culture" and "Arabs".
You can't even keep to one point or argue correctly.
Arab culture has a big problem with racism and other backward thinking, Arab culture as a whole isn't racist.
To suggest otherwise is utter ignorance.
That's generally true for most cultures.

Are you like this with everyone? You're tiresome af, you know that?
Why do you keep jumping points?
I had beef with the way you used Palestinian suffering for your stupid poll, implicating that it had a correlation with this serial killer.
Some disgusting Fox News tactics if I've ever seen it.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You keep switching between "culture" and "Arabs".
You can't even keep to one point or argue correctly.
Arab culture has a big problem with racism and other backward thinking, Arab culture as a whole isn't racist.

Arab culture as a whole IS racist. :what1: That's the entire point. Arab culture is racist. No matter what religion they may follow. All of my posts are consistent in my criticism of Arab Culture

If you are saying its not, then simply name an Arab country that practices Arab culture, that is not racist :umwhat:

Gadiid

Arab culture as a whole IS racist. :what1: That's the entire point. Arab culture is racist. No matter what religion they may follow.

If you are saying its not, then simply name an Arab country that practices Arab culture, that is not racist :umwhat:

Oi, stop trying to get me to play your stupid arguments, when I already gave you my answer.
Your emoji use doesn't make you clever either, thought you were being deliberately obtuse but I actually think you have a problem.
You don't see the problem with how you constructed this thread, fine by me.
rmdSx.gif

Salaam.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Oi, stop trying to get me to play your stupid arguments, when I already gave you my answer.

You actually did not answer, You said Arab culture is not not racist its just individuals.
giphy.gif

Then I asked for you to name a country that practices Arab culture that isn't racist? ( To back up your statement) and you couldn't at all . :mjlol:

Gadiid

You actually did not answer, You said Arab culture is not not racist its just individuals.
giphy.gif

Then I asked for you to name a country that practices Arab culture that isn't racist? ( To back up your statement) and you couldn't at all . :mjlol:
I'll give you one last post before I stop responding.
Your reading comprehension skills are utter shite.
Nowhere in my post did I mention individuals, but here you are.
I said "Arab culture has a big problem with racism and other backward thinking. Arab culture as a whole isn't racist."
Now what would that entail?

You're disingenuous as all hell, just a couple posts back you were bolstering the opinion of the U.S justice system(LOL) for whatever reason.
But you have the gall to talk about racism?
I answered your question, read the damn post.

"Realest of all time" Female Bill O'Reilly over here, haaye.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Exactly :drakelaugh:A Christian Racist Arab Serial killer somehow means "Free Palestine" in some peoples eyes :mjlol:
He has nothing to do with the Muslim Palestinians:manny:

Somalis don’t support free Palestine because they like Arabs or anything but just because we are Muslim together.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I'll give you one last post before I stop responding.

You still have not even shown one Arab nation that does not practice racism as you have claimed " Its just individuals not culture".

I hope you learn English and that Arabs don't give a shit about you :russ:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
@Jodeci

You're unrelenting crusade against Arabs knows no bounds. So, let me ask you a simple question:

Since you were asking us whether we still support Palestine, just because of one serial killer who does not represent all Palestinians, do you support Palestine or the Zionist Israel?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Jodeci

You're unrelenting crusade against Arabs knows no bounds. So, let me ask you a simple question:

You can look how I voted on the poll?
"Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?"
Why do people keep asking me that question? How do you support a nation that murders Africans? ( As in the murders that occur in that land, not just over seas)

I support no people or nations that abuse mine :fantasia2:

don't get that confused with religion like the rest of the " We Wuz Arabs" :drakekidding:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You can look how I voted on the poll?
"Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?"
Why do people keep asking me that question? How do you support a nation that murders Africans? ( As in the murders that occur in that land, not just over seas)

I support no people or nations that abuse mine :fantasia2:

don't get that confused with religion like the rest of the " We Wuz Arabs" :drakekidding:

Just answer the damn question, nayaa instead of changing the subject and going on a tangent.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Just answer the damn question, nayaa instead of changing the subject and going on a tangent.

Naaya,

If you want to talk about the liberation of Palestine, If i support Israel, Yasser Arafat, whatever the f*ck, you can make a thread about that and I can answer everything you want regarding that topic.

I mentioned multiple times in this thread I do not support any people or nations that murder mine, regardless of religion.

Whether or not someone supports Palestinian Liberation should not mean we cannot criticism their culture or their serial killers. :kodaksmiley:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Update on Elias Abuelazam aka Abu Hitler's case. While he was being held for trial, a good Samaritan, tried to offer him an apple just like a broke es meher, and he almost got poisoned and killed. :reallymaury: Here is what we found out.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/31/michigan.poison.jail/index.html
Accused serial stabber Elias Abuelazam never took a bite, Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell said Thursday. But Andre Franklin, 34, now faces a charge of attempted poisoning for the September incident.

The tainted apple, sprayed with oven degreaser with "poison components in it," never made it out of the kitchen, Pickell said.

"We found out immediately," he said but declined to say how guards learned what happened.

Pickell said Franklin apparently targeted Abuelazam after the two "had some words with each other."

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Update: He threaten to kill a Female Guard, why defend this man?
abuelazam-elias-mugjpg-39ad8d2320b907c0.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/09/prison_brings_weapons_fights_a.html
A female guard was making a yard round Nov. 5, 2012, at the Ionia Correctional Facility when she asked Abuelazam if he wanted yard time, according to an MDOC misconduct report.

Abuelazam responded with an expletive-laden onslaught that included a threat to cut the guard's head off.

"I believe if given the opportunity this prisoner would attempt to carry out his threat," the guard wrote in her report.

I was in south east Michigan during this time visiting a relative...I don't wear a hijab :eek: so he could have killed me! So scarey, arabs are truly the devils!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was in south east Michigan during this time visiting a relative...I don't wear a hijab :eek: so he could have killed me! So scarey, arabs are truly the devils!

Were you in East Lansing?

Ann Arbor ?

I've been there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending