Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I love how Somalis become super religious in defense of Arabs but will happily call for the genocide of some Somali clans

:cryinglaughsmiley:

b-but you shouldn't g-generalize

Fucking Hawiyes should be exterminated

:cryinglaughsmiley:

This is who they have been defending for at least 8 pages, Abu Hitler :mjlol:
abuelazam-elias-mugjpg-39ad8d2320b907c0.jpg

I truly care about informing the Somali people about Killers who may target us :salute:
If you want to be against that, its a free world :mjlol:
He is a single racist man. Where are the Palestinians that are targetting Somali's en masse? This isn't Libya & Saudi Arabia. Take it up with them cuz they're torturing and mistreating Somali's right now.
Being an Arab is not so much an ethnicity at this point every country has its own culture and outlook in things. Yes, they're overwelmingly racist, but you can't tar them all with the same brush and liken them to racist serial killers :birdman:
Use common sense and think rationally. I'm not a big fan of their and I can admit this.

I truly care about informing the Somali people about Killers who may target us :salute:
If you want to be against that, its a free world :mjlol:

You've made a thread to warn Somalis on the probability of an Arab in USA killing them and your proof for this high risk event was a news story from more than 5 years ago, this is the same America with unregulated gun laws, Somali on somali violence and Islamophobia on the rise? :farmajoyaab:
Jazak'Allahu Khayr for your public service.

A Christian Racist Arab serial killer is Anti Islam :gucciwhat:, you need to see a Doctor

:draketf:, posting a prominent serial killer is informative and educational, we don't know if he had anything Somali victims :wowsweat:

You are good at twisting things but anyone who reads your comments in the first page of this thread will know what agenda you are trying to push, fxck you fxck arabs fxck negros, Puntland ha noolatoo, im out.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You've made a thread to warn Somalis on the probability of an Arab in USA killing them and your proof for this high risk event was a news story from more than 5 years ago, this is the same America with unregulated gun laws, Somali on somali violence and Islamophobia on the rise? :farmajoyaab:
Jazak'Allahu Khayr for your public service.

He is accused of at least 17 stabbings and most Somali men are killed by either a stabbing or a shooting :manny:, if you have any relatives who died mysteriously in the Eastern seaboard or the Midwest that has not been solved, it could have potentially been Elias Abuelazam :farmajoyaab:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You are good at twisting things but anyone who reads your comments in the first page of this thread will know what agenda you are trying to push, fxck you fxck arabs fxck negros, Puntland ha noolatoo, im out.

Don't join Al Shabaab or groups like that :westbrookwtf: you made some suspect statements :reallymaury:, have a good day.

He is accused of at least 17 stabbings and most Somali men are killed by either a stabbing or a shooting :manny:, if you have any relatives who died mysteriously in the Eastern seaboard or the Midwest that has not been solved, it could have potentially been Elias Abuelazam :farmajoyaab:

Yo this genuinely made me laugh wallahi you are one troll and a half, thanks for helping me practice my debating skills. :siilaanyolaugh:

They target all blacks, just like this Serial killer :mjlol:
they don't break it down by ethnicity at least 10,000 Black people in Palestine report being oppressed by Arab Palestinians , that's en masse :drakelaugh:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...inians-struggle-racism-gaza-daniel-greenfield
Not surprised. They all treat each other like shit there. Jews vs Arabs, Muslims vs Christians, Jews/Arabs vs Africans etc etc.
This guy is extreme though you have to admit that. I doubt most Palestinians are like that.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Yo this genuinely made me laugh wallahi you are one troll and a half, thanks for helping me practice my debating skills. :siilaanyolaugh:

You need to learn to stay on point within discussions, I posted above all the random statements you wrote in response to mine, I can tutor you on how to win debates, but I don't teach coons :susp::drakelaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Not surprised. They all treat each other like shit there. Jews vs Arabs, Muslims vs Christians, Jews/Arabs vs Africans etc etc.
This guy is extreme though you have to admit that.

I think he is practicing what he has been taught about black people, thats it. :nahgirl:

You need to learn to stay on point within discussions, I posted above all the random statements you wrote in response to mine, I can tutor you on how to win debates, but I don't teach coons :susp::drakelaugh:

Coons kulaha, you are the first Somali girl troll I have ever seen, whats happened? Even ugly somali girls are out there getting it now you must be one fat shit :siilaanyolaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
To the "We Wuz Arab" coons, you can actually write to your hero Elias Abuelazam or also known as Abu Hitler, he is stationed in the Michigan Department of Corrections, you can send him your words of support :mjlol:I am sure he would like to hear it :dabcasar:

abuelazam-elias-mugjpg-39ad8d2320b907c0.jpg

I think he is practicing what he has been taught about black people, thats it. :nahgirl:
I just think he is severely disturbed mentally. He is likely taking out his anger re: Palestine on AA's becuase he is jealous that they live in better conditions than him despite the racism.
Many people refuse to believe a black person could ever have something they don't as if blacks inherently lack something.

World

VIP
This is the female version of @Mad Mullah, only her crusade is against Arabs.

This CHRISTIAN Palestinian was targeting African Americans not Somalis, and he isn’t even MUSLIM.

Secondly, South African Zulus killed over 1000 Somali businessman over the past 10 years. Shouldn’t you support the apartheid if you were being fair of your criticism of Arabs?

Furthermore, Ethiopian Jews are being STERILIZED by the Israeli government. According to the UN, that’s genocide. They also supported Ethiopia in the 1977 war.

Honestly, you’re nothing more than a Madow loving liberal SJW trying to fit in with your friends which is why you act like an Adoon victim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending