Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Here we go again

:snoop:

Yes I still support Palestine and I will continue to support Palestine.

I support Palestine not because they are Arab, I support them because they are MUSLIMS who are being PERSECUTED by ZIONIST SCUM. I don't get how some people on this forum equate that to Arab bootyclapping. Just because some Arabs are bad doesn't mean 100% of the population is just as bad. We can't talk anyway. Just look at what's happened in the last 26 years. We've destroyed our country.

I support all MUSLIMS in the world who are suffering. May Allah ease their suffering. Ameen.

Don't engage in this coon tactic, its been used to deflect from the main question, which is why are people defending Arab Serial Killers? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
The seriel killer is obviously not sane, how should his actions represent all Palestinians ? Also another question, you mentioned it's in their culture to kill. It's 'the Arab/Palestinian' culture. enlighten me on the matter :mjkkk:

Last edited:
How come they don't support the Somalis in their fight with Al-Kebaab. I don't see palestineans protesting against Al-Kebaab like Somali girls who protest to Free Palestine.
How are you comparing al kebaab to Zionists. You have on one side a country illegally occupying a land and the other a qashin terrorist group who are destroying their own country??:faysalwtf:

How are you comparing al kebaab to Zionists. You have on one side a country illegally occupying a land and the other a qashin terrorist group who are destroying their own country??:faysalwtf:

Al Kebaab and Zionists are both the same. They're mooryans.

Al Kebaab is illegally occupying Mogadisho and destroying our beautiful city and your too busy worrying about your falafel allies in Palestine?

Charity starts from home, worry about fixing Somalia before you worry about Arab conflicts. Your a Coonmali/Somalicoon/Cushitic Coon/Arab twerk team member/Arab bootyclapper.

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
It was only you and @Du Lac that were defending the xaarab extensively, which is why I had to call both of you out. Other people who said horrible things on this site relating to Somali conflicts or tragedies got banned.
I wasn't defending anyone.Just trying to be reasonable.
Why start a witch hunt for some troll and drag the Somali name through the mud of SJW.
Btw,aren't you the one who defended Anakuwasobitch who wanted the genocide of millions of people because of their religious affiliation.Saying she did nothing wrong.Yet you turn around and point fingers at some edgy troll.:mindblown:

Arab bootyclapper this.Arab bootyclapper that.Are you sure you aren't the one chasing after some Arab futo?No need to feel ashamed.They are THICC.:mjlaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
For those who are confused about the poll, I meant to phrase it as " if the Palestinian nation supports the killing of black people through their culture and actions, should we still support them? " but some of you got the message already.

Keep that in mind while you vote, and it sickens me that people were supporting this Racist Arab Serial Killer because they thought it would free Palestine
:whoo:

Another user told me I am an apostate because I made a thread about a Racist Christian Arab Serial Killer :what1:. Do you guys read this bullshit :sass1:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
How're you equating a mass murderer with wishing those who're oppressed to be free?
Free Palestine, Free Rohingya, Free the Uyghurs.
:jcoleno:
Why do you punks have a bone to pick with fellas wishing well for their Muslim brethren around the world?
Gtfo with your "We Wuz Arabs" bs, you got me heated fam.
False equivalences up the arse, mate.
Do one.
:pacspit:

Your poll is also trash as it doesn't make sense.
Especially pertaining to this situation.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Gadiid are you another " We Wuz Arab" :pachah1:, again your people are getting the entire notion of this thread confused. Where do you think this Killer learned to hate black people, it was in the Middle East :mjlol:, again we have people defending Racist Christian Arab Serial killers because they think supporting him means supporting the liberation of Palestine :mjlol:you can't make this shit up.:chrisfreshhah:

Gadiid

@Gadiid are you another " We Wuz Arab" :pachah1:, again your people are getting the entire notion of this thread confused. Where do you think this Killer learned to hate black people, it was in the Middle East :mjlol:, again we have people defending Racist Christian Arab Serial killers because they think supporting him means supporting the liberation of Palestine :mjlol:you can't make this shit up.:chrisfreshhah:

Nacalaa, why're you pushing this "We Wuz Arab" shite?
Can you read?
You think you're any better for having a bone to pick with the ME? Like they all have a hate boner for black people, as if it's constant?
You think this is black and white? "One man had it out for black people and killed them, ergo all Arabs are racist scum so don't support them"
Are you dizzy?

Sorry fam, I don't go about life thinking it's a zero sum game, but do you.
Disgusting af, when people are getting bombed to hell and back and you use this as proof for others to stop praying for the wellbeing of other countries.

If you wanted this topic to be more clear, than you should've done so more clearly.
I see through it, qashin foqol qashin.

Exactly :drakelaugh:A Christian Racist Arab Serial killer somehow means "Free Palestine" in some peoples eyes :mjlol:

It's the implication you obtuse nimrod.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Nacalaa, why're you pushing this "We Wuz Arab" shite?
Can you read?
You think you're any better for having a bone to pick with the ME? Like they all have a hate boner for black people, as if it's constant?
You think this is black and white? "One man had it out for black people and killed them, ergo all Arabs are racist scum so don't support them"

Arabs are racist , thats a fact, are you stupid ? :pachah1:

@Gadiid , its a universal fact that Arab culture is racist and hates Black people. So its not out of the question for me to imply his Palestinian upbringing may have contributed to his serial killing :what1:, how many videos have we seen of Arabs throwing black people off buildings in the Middle East and tying them upside down and whipping them :umwhat:and that's not even when they are mad, they are laughing in all of those videos. Imagine when they get angry like Elias Abuelazam the serial killer mentioned in this thread, they start murdering people :umwhat:

I am against the racist Arab culture shared by Arabs of all religious faiths, but somehow you " We Wuz Arab" cannot comprehend criticism of even racist Arab Christians :mjlol:

Gadiid

Arabs are racist are you stupid ? :pachah1:

@Gadiid , its a universal fact that Arab culture is racist and hates Black people. So its not out of the question for me to imply his Palestinian upbringing may have contributed to his serial killing :what1:, how many videos have we seen of Arabs throwing black people off buildings in the Middle East and tying them upside down and whipping them :umwhat:and that's not even when they are mad, they are laughing in all of those videos. Imagine when they get angry like Elias Abuelazam the serial killer mentioned in this thread, they start murdering people :umwhat:

I am against the racist Arab culture shared by Arabs of all religious faiths, but somehow you " We Wuz Arab" cannot comprehend criticism of even racist Arab Christians :mjlol:

You're going to keep pushing this narrative, hide behind your funny Michael Jordan faces and play about.
It's clear there is no honest discussion with someone who is filled with blind hatred as to suggest an entire people is racist.
An entire people...
And then use this serial killer to bring about a disgusting poll using the Israeli occupation as a hypothetical.
To suggest an implication.

"Are you stupid?" kulaha.

If I had any sense I'd block you.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You're going to keep pushing this narrative, hide behind your funny Michael Jordan faces and play about.
It's clear there is no honest discussion with someone who is filled with blind hatred as to suggest an entire people is racist.
An entire people...
And then use this serial killer to bring about a disgusting poll using the Israeli occupation as a hypothetical.
To suggest an implication.

"Are you stupid?" kulaha.

If I had any sense I'd block you.

You an idiot who can not even have a simple discourse, You said " One man doesn't mean they all are Racist" (Paraphrase) but its a universal fact that Palestinians hate black people :mjlol:, The Racist Arab Serial Killer learned to hate black people in Palestine not America, but you are still defending Arabs :drakelaugh:

B-B-B-But not all Arabs are racist :chrisfreshhah:

B-B-But this was X amount of years ago :pachah1:

Do you think Palestinians have changed since then? :chrisfreshhah:

This was the only Arab who was caught killing us, how many more walk free here and in the Middle East :susp: Stop defending Serial Killers :drakelaugh:
:gucciwhat: Did he kill any member of ur family? ur clan? who the f*ck is us?:draketf:

Gadiid

You an idiot who can not even have a simple discourse, You said " One man doesn't mean they all are Racist" (Paraphrase) but its a universal fact that Palestinians hate black people :mjlol:, The Racist Arab Serial Killer learned to hate black people in Palestine not America, but you are still defending Arabs :drakelaugh:

B-B-B-But not all Arabs are racist :chrisfreshhah:

Are you retarded?
"Universal"?
wN_Iw7.gif

You don't see the problem with your assessment?
Your obvious paranoia?
You have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending