Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally one of only two circumstances where I called out the OP’s bullshit. It’s reached the point where people are equating this to me somehow supporting Libyan smugglers and now Palestinian serial killers. And who is the “we” in “We will criticise Somalis for ridculing their own people?” I never saw you call out people like Yonis or IslamIsTheAnswer when they laughed and yet I’m called the coon. Secondly, you need to understand that I am not defending their actions. In the case of the Arab Twitter troll, and I’ll say this again since you don’t appear to grasp what I’m saying, I never defended him. I just said it was best to ignore it. And in this thread, I never defended him. For f*ck’s sake you’re agreeing with someone who made an entire thread about how Yemenis “stole” Somali food. Food, of all things! Please take a second to process what is actually going on here

Listen abayo macaan, your the one who got mad when we voted no.

I don't believe in Somalis supporting the Arab Ummah, Ummah means community you idiot. :ayaanswag:

I never said anything against the Islamic Ummah, just Arabs. This Arab Serial Killer is a Christian Arab, proving my point its Arab culture to be racist against Africans and murder then, and not Islam. :mahubowtf:

So you believe Jews occupying the third most holy site of Islam and wanting to destroy Al-Aqsa on the false basis that God promised them the land in the Torah is not an Islamic cause but an Arab one :kodaksmiley: . That IQ of 68 is really starting to take affect on some of us :mjlol:

You're a good guy but you totally missed @FSMDOA's point. @Jodeci using some old ass serial case to push her anti-arab agenda :icon lol: At no point was she stanning for Arabs here. I don't know how her saying that made everyone jump on her in here
Does this remind you of a certain arguement we both had with certain users about the qalbi dhagax case? :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Twisting people's words is a past time on here. There is no room for discussion or rationality. Some dumb ass folks here tbh.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You’re definitely dating Abu Falafel
tenor.gif

She is for sure involved in an Arab in some way

Her amount of cooning though :bell:

giphy.gif

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
So you believe Jews occupying the third most holy site of Islam and wanting to destroy Al-Aqsa on the false basis that God promised them the land in the Torah is not an Islamic cause but an Arab one :kodaksmiley: . That IQ of 68 is really starting to take affect on some of us :mjlol:

What does that literally have to do with Arab Serial Killers :mjlol:Im dead :drakelaugh:B-b-b-but what about Al Aqsa

This idiot is asking me about mosques in Israel to defend his Arab masters :drakelaugh:The amount of cooning is this thread is legendary

Reading back now I have clocked this whole thread is absolutely retarded and smells of apostasy, the guy was a CHRISTIAN Palestinian, and you want to laugh at Somali Muslims for worrying about the state of the MUSLIM Ummah in the 3rd most holy site? Let me insert relevant hadith...

Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.” [Muslim]

Alxamdulilah the Muslims in Somalia are not deterred from showing love to their ummah by the actions of a christian kafir or corrupt sell-out arab governments.

I'm a Muslim, but the thing is how come the Arabs yell "one ummah" but when the tragedy happened in Somalia they were quiet? Even that Arab man called them out, his own Arab people, for their hypocrisy. No Arab condemned the Somalis being tied up and whipped like slaves in Libya. They don't give a shit about us.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
She is a self proclaimed troll. She said it herself on here tbh. She is not sincere at all.
I don’t know about that. She’s been doing research on many of her threads.
Its not one of those “Arabs are evil, and anti african” threads, She’s been backing up her opinions with facts.
Maybe she is a troll maybe she isn’t :manny:

I'm a Muslim, but the thing is how come the Arabs yell "one ummah" but when the tragedy happened in Somalia they were quiet? Even that Arab man called them out his own Arab people as well for theie hypocrisy. No Arab condemned the Somalis being tied up and whipped like slaves in Libya. They don't give a shit about us.

Don't fprget UAE helicopters gunning down the somalis out in sea or SA misleading us to go to war back in 1977. You will always see shit like this in life but even then we shouldn't forget our code of conduct that lies in our deen

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@Jodeci you can’t just bring up one point and switch to another when they respond. This is what I meant when I said you keep on moving goalposts.

I am actually a really consistent person :mjswag:My main point was about the Arab Serial Killer, that was the entire point of this thread.

These are the topics you brought up in order to defend him :lolbron:

• 1.What about Somali on Somali insults/crimes
  • 2.Don't judge a people by the actions of a few
  • 3.Yemenis didn't steal Somali food
  • 4.My family members were kidnapped and abused by Libyan smugglers
  • 5.This is a bait thread
  • 6. Some users on Somalispot are making jokes about Bombings in Somalia

You are so confused :ohdamn: the amount of coonery :kendrickcry:

What does that literally have to do with Arab Serial Killers :mjlol:Im dead :drakelaugh:B-b-b-but what about Al Aqsa

This idiot is asking me about mosques in Israel to defend his Arab masters :drakelaugh:The amount of cooning is this thread is legendary

You said and I quote "I don't believe in Somalis supporting the Arab Ummah, Ummah means community you idiot". From this as a sane human being with an IQ above that of a clinically retarded individual I can gather that to you Palestine and more specifically Al-Aqsa are Arab causes and not Islamic ones.

Also please quit the arab masters, I am a Somali alxamdulilah my forefathers were never slaves and neither am I, take that muh freedom we wuz slaves kunte kinte shit somewhere else.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I don’t know about that. She’s been doing research on many of her threads.
Its not one of those “Arabs are evil, and anti african” threads, She’s been backing up her opinions with facts.
Maybe she is a troll maybe she isn’t :manny:

My data is impeccable :salute:, nothing but the facts :ahh:

Don't fprget UAE helicopters gunning down the somalis out in sea or SA misleading us to go to war back in 1977. You will always see shit like this in life but even then we shouldn't forget our code of conduct that lies in our deen

Your absolutely right, I forgot about that. Yeah, you're right we need to uphold that part of our deen. They are our Muslim brothers and sisters, but that's where it ends for me with Arabs, middle easterners, and south asians. We only have deen in common and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending