Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Those are two different things and you know it. Nacalaa kugu yaal bastar oo bastar daashay. Think twice before you use my family to twist this argument into something completely different

Sure its true , so your family was abused and kidnapped by Arabs so you defend them any chance you get :drakelaugh:

Sure thats a true story there :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It was only you and @Du Lac that were defending the xaarab extensively, which is why I had to call both of you out. Other people who said horrible things on this site relating to Somali conflicts or tragedies got banned.
But you’re not a mod. Where were your words specifically? I never defended what he said, I merely said the anger was hypocritical and that he was intentionally trying to provoke Somalis on Twitter, and it worked

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Sure its true , so your family was abused and kidnapped by Arabs so you defend them any chance you get :drakelaugh:

Sure thats a true story there :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Refusing to generalize an entire group of people = defending a serial killer, huh? What kind of mental gymnastics did you do to reach that point?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Neither do Americans,Europeans, Eastern Europeans, South Asians and South Americans, whats your point? I feel like your pushing an agenda what do you want us to do send an al-shabaab suicide bomber to Mecca? And if you truly care about your people it is a well-known fact America and its allies are the biggest evildoers in the world and killers of black and SOMALI people both indirectly through funding terror groups like ethiopia + sanctions/embargoes and directly with "collateral damage", why don't you make threads about this, not as funny and entertaining innit? Qomayad

Suicide bomber? Sending killers? I am Arab? :russ:

B-b-but what about America? Destroy Mecca?

WTF :susp:

My goal in this thread is to educate as much Somalis as I can about Arab Serial Killers who target us for murder :salute:This thread was a public service announcement.

But you are asking us to attack America wtf? America locked up this Arab Serial Killer :salute:, and they should lock up more :salute::salute::salute:

But you’re not a mod. Where were your words specifically? I never defended what he said, I merely said the anger was hypocritical and that he was intentionally trying to provoke Somalis on Twitter, and it worked

I've said it before and called out coonmalis (like yourself) in the past. Listen abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab (and I would like a taste), you need to stop bootyclapping for Arabs everytime we criticise them. We will criticise Somalis for ridculing their own people, but the moment we talk about Arab/Xaarabs you get angry.

Are you married to an Arab?

Suicide bomber? Sending killers? I am Arab? :russ:

B-b-but what about America? Destroy Mecca?

WTF :susp:

My goal in this thread is to educate as much Somalis as I can about Arab Serial Killers who target us for murder :salute:This thread was a public service announcement.

But you are asking us to attack America wtf? America locked up this Arab Serial Killer :salute:, and they should lock up more :salute::salute::salute:

Reading back now I have clocked this whole thread is absolutely retarded and smells of apostasy, the guy was a CHRISTIAN Palestinian, and you want to laugh at Somali Muslims for worrying about the state of the MUSLIM Ummah in the 3rd most holy site? Let me insert relevant hadith...

Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow-feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever.” [Muslim]

Alxamdulilah the Muslims in Somalia are not deterred from showing love to their ummah by the actions of a christian kafir or corrupt sell-out arab governments.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I've said it before and called out coonmalis (like yourself) in the past. Listen abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab (and I would like a taste), you need to stop bootyclapping for Arabs everytime we criticise them. We will criticise Somalis for ridculing their own people, but the moment we talk about Arab/Xaarabs you get angry.

Are you with an Arab?
This is literally one of only two circumstances where I called out the OP’s bullshit. It’s reached the point where people are equating this to me somehow supporting Libyan smugglers and now Palestinian serial killers. And who is the “we” in “We will criticise Somalis for ridculing their own people?” I never saw you call out people like Yonis or IslamIsTheAnswer when they laughed and yet I’m called the coon. Secondly, you need to understand that I am not defending their actions. In the case of the Arab Twitter troll, and I’ll say this again since you don’t appear to grasp what I’m saying, I never defended him. I just said it was best to ignore it. And in this thread, I never defended him. For f*ck’s sake you’re agreeing with someone who made an entire thread about how Yemenis “stole” Somali food. Food, of all things! Please take a second to process what is actually going on here

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
@FSMDOA defending Arab Serial Killers until her last dying breath
Reading back now I have clocked this whole thread is absolutely retarded and smells of apostasy

Posting Arab Serial Killers means I am an apostate :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

:russ::russ::russ:

Are most major news outlets apostates too for reporting whats happening in the world? :farmajoyaab:

@FSMDOA defending Arab Serial Killers until her last dying breath

Posting Arab Serial Killers means I am an apostate :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

:russ::russ::russ:

Are most major news outlets apostates too for reporting whats happening in the world? :farmajoyaab:

It smells of apostasy I cannot call you one, yet. You are ridiculing the aspect of an "ummah" on the basis that a christian arab killed negros.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
And who is the “we” in “We will criticise Somalis for ridculing their own people?”

Naaya what is stopping you in making a thread and addressing anything in the world you want to speak about :farmajoyaab:, like I said this thread is about Arab Serial Killers :mahubowtf:

For f*ck’s sake you’re agreeing with someone who made an entire thread about how Yemenis “stole” Somali food.

Now I know why are you mad :siilaanyolaugh:, you must be part Yemeni :mjlol:
:lolbron:its been proven in that legendary thread https://www.somalispot.com/threads/stolen-how-yemenis-stole-somali-food-and-culture.32571/
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/stolen-how-yemenis-stole-somali-food-and-culture.32571/

that Yemenis did in fact steal Somali food :pachah1:your stupid Yemeni people couldn't even bother to change the Somali names into arab ones :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Naaya what is stopping you in making a thread and addressing anything in the world you want to speak about :farmajoyaab:, like I said this thread is about Arab Serial Killers :mahubowtf:
Yahya brought it up, this is an argument between him and me.

Now I know why are you mad :siilaanyolaugh:, you must be part Yemeni :mjlol:
:lolbron:its been proving in that legendary thread that Yemenis did in fact steal Somali food :pachah1:your stupid Yemeni people couldn't even bother to change the Somali names into arab ones :drakelaugh:
Please look up the definition of a strawman, you might be surprised at how familiar it sounds. Perhaps “moving goalposts” too while you’re at it

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It smells of apostasy I cannot call you one, yet. You are ridiculing the aspect of an "ummah" on the basis that a christian arab killed negros.

I don't believe in Somalis supporting the Arab Ummah, Ummah means community you idiot. :ayaanswag:

I never said anything against the Islamic Ummah, just Arabs. This Arab Serial Killer is a Christian Arab, proving my point its Arab culture to be racist against Africans and murder then, and not Islam. :mahubowtf:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Yahya brought it up, this is an argument between him and me.

Please look up the definition of a strawman, you might be surprised at how familiar it sounds.

Naaya you brought up the fact that you disagreed with Yemenis stealing Somali food, did it hit close to home :lolbron:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Naaya you brought up the fact that you disagreed with Yemenis stealing Somali food, did it hit close to home :lolbron:
No I brought up the fact that you’re so deluded that you got triggered over food, and now you’re forcing everyone to fit this narrow minded world view of yours.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
No I brought up the fact that you’re so deluded that you got triggered over food, and now you’re forcing everyone to fit this narrow minded world view of yours.

Keep revealing your coon opinions :lolbron:, please go on say more :drakelaugh:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
This is literally one of only two circumstances where I called out the OP’s bullshit. It’s reached the point where people are equating this to me somehow supporting Libyan smugglers and now Palestinian serial killers. And who is the “we” in “We will criticise Somalis for ridculing their own people?” I never saw you call out people like Yonis or IslamIsTheAnswer when they laughed and yet I’m called the coon. Secondly, you need to understand that I am not defending their actions. In the case of the Arab Twitter troll, and I’ll say this again since you don’t appear to grasp what I’m saying, I never defended him. I just said it was best to ignore it. And in this thread, I never defended him. For f*ck’s sake you’re agreeing with someone who made an entire thread about how Yemenis “stole” Somali food. Food, of all things! Please take a second to process what is actually going on here
You’re definitely dating Abu Falafel
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts