Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestine is one of the worst Arab nations to be black in, its at Lebanon levels :kodaksmiley:

But Somalis still defend Palestine :tacky:
Most Palestinians I have come accross are extremely unlikeable. They're very angry and racist.
I like Syrians- good ppl too bad about their country.

So let me get this right. Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank are occupied by Israel. Somalis are Muslim and sympathize with them and want their freedom. A Christian Palestinian in the US targets black people and therefore...you shouldn’t support Palestine because “they” kill us.
:dead: :dead:
By that logic we should also support apartheid in SA because they are killing us over there .

Luna, where do you live ?I know the Palestinians in the Scandinavia they have a bad Rep . The ones in the UK are generally cool.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What's wrong with the way we voted? I'm not a coonmali or Arab bootyclapper.
Because she’s using a 7 year old article to push this ridiculous anti-Arab agenda based on the actions of one single person.

Come on, I know you don’t like black people, she’s made threads about supporting fellow Africans and I know you hate that
:ivers:

Is @FSMDOA being chained up in an Ayrab's basement? Her level of bootyclapping is concerning. Its a level I have not seen for years. I thought I destroyed it but it's creeping back. She's making bootyclappery à la mode again.

Because she’s using a 7 year old article to push this ridiculous anti-Arab agenda based on the actions of one single person.

Come on, I know you don’t like black people, she’s made threads about supporting fellow Africans and I know you hate that

Miskiin Coonmali baa tahay, your own Arab massas even know how racist and anti-black (Somalis are seen as blacks by the Ayrabs) Palestinians and other Arabs are and you continue to be a good abeed for Arabs:

Even you Somali girls who stand in the baraf protesting for Palestine, your efforts aren't appreciated by the Arabs:

Last edited:
Miskiin Coonmali baa tahay, your own Arab massas even know how racist and anti-black (Somalis are seen as blacks by the Ayrabs) Palestinians and other Arabs are and you continue to be a good abeed for Arabs:

Even you Somali girls who stand in the baraf protesting, your efforts aren't appreciated by the Arabs:

Dayum.

I don't know which tweet is more sad.

:mjlol:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@FSMDOA Are you a Arab halfbreed prehaps :jaynerd:
tumblr_m0zwvxI9Sp1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

I KNEW IT!
@Jodeci Bal ka waran :mjlol: I knew it!

Last edited:
I want to free Al Aqsa Masjid fxck the Arab people there it was there fxck up that caused the yahud to take the masjid.

Dayum.

I don't know which tweet is more sad.

:mjlol:

Its very sad, the Arabs even know they don't care about Somalis and @FSMDOA aka Coonmali aka SomalCoon aka Cushitic Coon aka "Arab baan ahay" aka Arab bootyclapper aka Arab professional twerk team member aka Arab futoclapper aka Arab daboclapper, can't see that the Palestines and other Arabs don't want nothing to do with her.

Smh.

Its very sad, the Arabs even know they don't care about Somalis and @FSMDOA aka Coonmali aka SomalCoon aka Cushitic Coon aka "Arab baan ahay" aka Arab bootyclapper aka Arab professional twerk team member aka Arab futoclapper aka Arab daboclapper, can't see that the Palestines and other Arabs don't want nothing to do with her.

Smh.

:dead:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

Smh.
War is deji, You’re doing too much.
:gucciwhat:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
So we had people literally defending Arab serial killers because they were scared their Arab masters were being attacked. :gucciwhat:

Does the cooning for Arabs never stop :draketf: not even when they would have murdered you?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That’s funny, I still haven’t seen you say a single thing against the actual coons, the Somalis who made fun of the Mogadishu attack, and yet you come for someone who has spoken against Arabs before @Yahya Liban-Lewis

It disgusts me to see that people out there truly believe that countries like Saudi Arabia are a representative of Muslims worldwide. The same country that funded terrorist groups and refused to let in their brothers and sisters as refugees, even going as far as to shoot down a boar full of our Somali brothers trying to find a better life, the same country that boasts of having the best sheikhs while they live hedonistic lifestyles that go against the teachings of the Prophet (SAW), a country whose people are more than willing to call a Muslim with darker skin "abeed" before "akhi." I pray for the day Somalia gets stable enough to leave the sphere of influence these countries have, and I pray for the day that certain Arabs stop tarnishing the image of Islam, amin.

You guys need to understand that I’m being rational here. The actions of one crazed Palestinian do not reflect the actions or opinions of every single Palestinian out there. We are Somalis, we have crazed Somali individuals tarnishing our image quite frequently, surely you understand what it’s like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending