Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Because she’s using a 7 year old article to push this ridiculous anti-Arab agenda based on the actions of one single person.

Come on, I know you don’t like black people, she’s made threads about supporting fellow Africans and I know you hate that
:ivers:

He was acting on Palestinian culture which hates black people :gucciwhat:, Palestinians regardless of religion all unite on hating and oppressing black people, even outside of Palestine :drakelaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
That’s funny, I still haven’t seen you say a single thing against the actual coons, the Somalis who made fun of the Mogadishu attack

Thats a coon question :mjlol:

what-about-black-on-black-crime-onyx-truth.png

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
B-B-But this was X amount of years ago :pachah1:

Do you think Palestinians have changed since then? :chrisfreshhah:

This was the only Arab who was caught killing us, how many more walk free here and in the Middle East :susp: Stop defending Serial Killers :drakelaugh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
B-B-But this was X amount of years ago :pachah1:

Do you think Palestinians have changed since then? :chrisfreshhah:

This was the only Arab who was caught killing us, how many more walk free here and in the Middle East :susp: Stop defending Serial Killers :drakelaugh:
Please point me to where I defended a serial killer. Have you not heard of personal responsibility? One person being responsible for their own actions?

He was acting on Palestinian culture which hates black people :gucciwhat:, Palestinians regardless of religion all unite on hating and oppressing black people, even outside of Palestine :drakelaugh:

Black culture hates Somalis as well, lets be fair and balanced

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
So if a Somali says “Wow, the Somalis in Mogadishu deserved that bombing,” that isn’t “coonery?”
:hmm:

This thread is not about that, but rather Arab Serial Killers, you need to stop defending Arab Serial Killers by using Somalis as a decoy :pachah1:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Please point me to where I defended a serial killer. Have you not heard of personal responsibility? One person being responsible for their own actions?

He acted on Palestinian/Arab culture to kill those innocent black people. He probably would have went after Somalis next if he wasn't arrested. :farmajoyaab:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This thread is not about that, but rather Arab Serial Killers, you need to stop defending Arab Serial Killers by using Somalis as a decoy :pachah1:
You’re moving goalposts. You responded to me about one topic, and I responded back. Instead of answering my question, you changed the topic. This is between Yahya and I anyway since he is so determined with calling me a so-called “coon”

So we had people literally defending Arab serial killers because they were scared their Arab masters were being attacked. :gucciwhat:

Does the cooning for Arabs never stop :draketf: not even when they would have murdered you?

Somalis will two step like Chris Brown in "Stomp the Yard" for their Arab massas. An Arab can do no wrong in the eyes of the Somali abeed.

She has been tainted :damedamn: how come Somali half breeds never fight for their Somali side :browtf:

:draketf:

Very true indeed.

Half-breed Somalis use Somalis to fit in because their other half doesn't accept them. They have no loyalty to Somalis. Somalis are generally nice people and we accept halfies while others don't. If the half-breed's non-Somali side accepts them, they wouldnt even claim their Somali side.

You're a good guy but you totally missed @FSMDOA's point. @Jodeci using some old ass serial case to push her anti-arab agenda :icon lol: At no point was she stanning for Arabs here. I don't know how her saying that made everyone jump on her in here

I didn't miss her point sxb, she has made her stance on Ayrab-Somali relations in the past. She has chosen to side with Xaarabs.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Let’s not even begin to get into the fact that he killed black people, not Somalis. That is how it’s supposed to work, right? I thought Somalis weren’t black according to you guys
:pachah1:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
“Bu bu bu zwhutz AbOut SOMAliu uuuuuuuhhhhhh”
HnB4O8.gif
This question is directed towards Yahya concerning the thread that led him to this delusion that I am a self-hating Somali that is obsessed with Arabs. You and Jodeci are twisting it to me making it about the serial killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending