Shocking: Palestinian serial killer in America exclusively targeted Black people for murder

Should Somalis support the Palestinian nation that murder Africans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me telling you not to get triggered by an Arab Twitter troll translates into me hating Somalis? Please explain your reasoning.

You keep defending Arabs aka Xaarabs from any criticism they recieve from Somalis. You use white supremacy tactics like "well what about Somalis vs Somalis tho", when the topic at hand has nothing to do with Somalis. It has to with an Arab being a racist!

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Im dying :mjlol:, the coons have been exposed in this thread @FSMDOA @MARAQ DIGAAG @ArchBishopofAtheism @TSP

to defend Arabs no matter what, even when they are Serial Killers

They came into this thread like this to defend their Arab Serial Killing masters :drakelaugh:

e64c1e0179612b7ed50210f8259f80e0.jpg
That fact that you included @TSP of all people shows how deluded you are.

It goes without saying that I am disgusted by this serial killers actions but at the same time I refuse to agree with your opinion that one man’s actions should reflect back on an entire group of people. Generalizations don’t do any good.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

It goes without saying that I am disgusted by this serial killers actions but at the same time I refuse to agree with your opinion that one man’s actions should reflect back on an entire group of people. Generalizations don’t do any good.

So after pressure you finally condemn the killings done by this Palestinian Arab man :ohreally:, where do you think he was taught to kill black people, it was in Palestine :kanyehmm:Arab culture literally teaches their kids to kill black people world wide :francis:.

You are still on the coonlist though :hemad:

My thoughts exactly

@Jodeci what the hell girl, I'm out here saying some arab country (UAE) is Somalia's worst enemy :ftw9nwa:

Let’s not even begin to get into the fact that he killed black people, not Somalis. That is how it’s supposed to work, right? I thought Somalis weren’t black according to you guys
:pachah1:

We are black but an Arab can't tell the difference between a Somali and a Abu Craig Robinson. He will put us in the same category which is what @Jodeci was trying to tell you.

So after pressure you finally condemn the killings done by this Palestinian Arab man :ohreally:, where do you think he was taught to kill black people, it was in Palestine :kanyehmm:Arab culture literally teaches their kids to kill black people world wide :francis:.

You are still on the coonlist though :hemad:

:mahubowtf:

Iskaa seexo walal

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You keep defending Arabs aka Xaarabs from any criticism they recieve from Somalis. You use white supremacy tactis like "well what about Somalis vs Somalis tho", when the topic at hand has nothing to do with Somalis. It has to with an Arab being a racist!
Becaus you’re being hypocritical about how you perceive attacks similar to that Arab Twitter troll. At the very least you should use similar judgment towards all who made fun of that terrorist attack, but instead you focused the brunt of your attack on me solely because I said it wasn’t worth getting mad over. You seem to not be able to see this in terms outside of black and white, so let me put it like this. Do I approve or defend what that Arab Twitter Troll said? Absolutely, positively not. However, you need to understand that he WANTED attention. He WANTED people to be provoked. And you fell for his trick. And instead of focusing on people on this very site that agree with what he said, you turned to me as if I actually agreed with what he said. Cajiib wallahi

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@FSMDOA ”One mans actions shouldn’t reflect on a entire group of people”
Welp...

Arab culture from Morroco to Yemen teaches their kids to abuse Black people world wide :gucciwhat:, how many more Arab serial killers in the world have gotten away Scot free for their killings :ooh:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA ”One mans actions shouldn’t reflect on a entire group of people”
Welp...
Ok, no, you will not use this as leverage against me. I’ve had family held captive by Libyan smugglers, I’ve spoken up against these Libyans!

May Allah punish the scum responsible

Wallahi billahi you don’t know me at all!

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:mahubowtf:

Iskaa seexo walal

Proof and evidence in Arab culture, they are taught to harm Black people and treat them like garbage. You cannot deny this. They do not value Black lives to the same extent as Arab lives :mahubowtf:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/arab-world-needs-admit-its-racist-1311740542

Racism is a problem in the Arab world, yet too many people in the region deny it. Last week, an Ethiopian domestic worker fell from the balcony of her employer’s home in Kuwait. It was caught on camera, and though the woman survived, she later revealed that her employer was trying to kill her.

"The lady put me in the bathroom and was about to kill me in the bathroom without anybody finding out," the worker said.

"She would have thrown my body out like rubbish, so instead of staying there I went to save myself and then I fell."

This isn’t an isolated incident.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Arab culture from Morroco to Yemen teaches their kids to abuse Black people world wide :gucciwhat:, how many more Arab serial killers in the world have gotten away Scot free for their killings :ooh:
Yemeni people are using Somali (African in general) as cattle in their own country, denying them jobs and treats them like animals.
Meanwhile they live in comfort in Somalia, work and get housing as fast as they get here.
While other Somalis are starving, orphans live on the streets and beg.
Wa ba yaab.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Ok, no, you will not use this as leverage against me. I’ve had family held captive by Libyan smugglers, I’ve spoken up against these Libyans. Wallahi billahi you don’t know me at all!

:drakelaugh:These fake story, B-b-but some of my friends are black :drakelaugh:

F_2014_10_Tanner.jpg

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Ok, no, you will not use this as leverage against me. I’ve had family held captive by Libyan smugglers, I’ve spoken up against these Libyans!

Wallahi billahi you don’t know me at all!
Yet you’re here yelling “NOT ALL ARABS!”
Abaayo macaan, Know better.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
:drakelaugh:These fake story, B-b-but some of my friends are black :drakelaugh:

F_2014_10_Tanner.jpg
Those are two different things and you know it. Nacalaa kugu yaal bastar oo bastar daashay. Think twice before you use my family to twist this argument into something completely different

Becaus you’re being hypocritical about how you perceive attacks similar to that Arab Twitter troll. At the very least you should use similar judgment towards all who made fun of that terrorist attack, but instead you focused the brunt of your attack on me solely because I said it wasn’t worth getting mad over. You seem to not be able to see this in terms outside of black and white, so let me put it like this. Do I approve or defend what that Arab Twitter Troll said? Absolutely, positively not. However, you need to understand that he WANTED attention. He WANTED people to be provoked. And you fell for his trick. And instead of focusing on people on this very site that agree with what he said, you turned to me as if I actually agreed with what he said. Cajiib wallahi

It was only you and @Du Lac that were defending the xaarab extensively, which is why I had to call both of you out. Other people who said horrible things on this site relating to Somali conflicts or tragedies got banned.

Proof and evidence in Arab culture, they are taught to harm Black people and treat them like garbage. You cannot deny this. They do not value Black lives to the same extent as Arab lives :mahubowtf:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/arab-world-needs-admit-its-racist-1311740542

Neither do Americans,Europeans, Eastern Europeans, South Asians and South Americans, whats your point? I feel like your pushing an agenda what do you want us to do send an al-shabaab suicide bomber to Mecca? And if you truly care about your people it is a well-known fact America and its allies are the biggest evildoers in the world and killers of black and SOMALI people both indirectly through funding terror groups like ethiopia + sanctions/embargoes and directly with "collateral damage", why don't you make threads about this, not as funny and entertaining innit? Qomayad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending