My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
:gucciwhat: Why do farax think they can tell when a woman isn't a virgin?

They spent so much time silently staring at girls they reached the point they can analyze her even if she's fully clothed :drakelaugh:

Islam has an obsession with "pure untouched women" after all we are just property.

ISLAM requires both parties to be pure. SOMALI CULTURE accepts if a man isn't pure.

It's haram for both of males and females regardless of if hooyo chooses to murder you but laugh softly at your brother bc boys will be boys.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
They spent so much time silently staring at girls they reached the point they can analyze her even if she's fully clothed :drakelaugh:

ISLAM requires both parties to be pure. SOMALI CULTURE accepts if a man isn't pure.

It's haram for both of males and females regardless of if hooyo chooses to murder you but laugh softly at your brother bc boys will be boys.
Trust me i reckon my mother would punish me more than my siblings if i committed zina

Mann what a f*ck boy.

But 100% there has to be more to this story. Their relationship/bond must have been VERY weak to begin with if that was a dealbreaker, and especially if it only took him 4 days to call it quits.
I think there is more underlying issues to come out to the limelight but let's wait for updates as the families are settling issues:farmajoyaab:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's what I used to think......but not really true to be honest. I got stories for days. I agree promiscuity is less common in AU, but at the end of the day hoeing is a world wide phenomena. People gon get their freak on where ever they are.
You can tell if a girl has been around the bush or not

You can tell if a girl has been around the bush or not

lol you're such an amatuer. You got no clue buddy.

I knew one of the most angelic looking girls, that never left the house without an abaya and always had a tidy hijab, that used to get smashed by an cadaan guy at RMIT Uni...ON CAMPUS.

Like I said, I got stories for days.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Trust me i reckon my mother would punish me more than my siblings if i committed zina

Our culture says the woman and her family's honour is in her virginity. If she's not pure, she's seen as loose and her parents as being unable to raise her properly. She's unable to get a proper husband and her life is forever in shambles regarding her repuatation.

A boy who is not pure is seen as a troublemaker who will get better if he marries a pure girl who will guide him.

I don't really care since it doesn't concern me, but it's what pushes girls who make a mistake once away from Islam and from the community.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

I know the most angelic girls, that never leave the house without an abaya and tidy hijab, that used get smashed by an cadaan guy at RMIT Uni.

Latrobe=hoes,got you bro:mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Our culture says the woman and her family's honour is in her virginity. If she's not pure, she's seen as loose and her parents as being unable to raise her properly. She's unable to get a proper husband and her life is forever in shambles regarding her repuatation.

A boy who is not pure is seen as a troublemaker who will get better if he marries a pure girl who will guide him.

I don't really care since it doesn't concern me, but it's what pushes girls who make a mistake once away from Islam and from the community.
who gets pregnant tho,the women faces direct consequences whilst males have the easy option of just dipping

Yes, that's why he's pissed. Hypocrisy eh. A non-virgin man wants a virgin wife :mjlol:

These Somali guys never seem to amaze me with their thinking.
But you can also say maybe he just wanted honesty I'm sure his ex cadaan gf was not virgin and he didn't mind it... he feels she betrayed him when he was honest all along... am gonna give him a call and hear from him personally lol

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

I knew one of the most angelic looking girls, that never left the house without an abaya and always had a tidy hijab, that used to get smashed by an cadaan guy at RMIT Uni...ON CAMPUS.

you have to speak with the girl to decide whether she has been around the bush or not,hoes have specific mannerisms

Status
Not open for further replies.