My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a call from my cousins younger bro and he told me his brother divorced his wife only 4 days into their marriage (4 fucking days).

Let me break it down for you guys ! So my cousin is a petroleum engineer and got married in Qatar to this xalimo who moved from the U.K. Who is an English teacher in Qatar. Their wedding was last sunday and she had a fairly decent wedding and a big chunk of meher from him.

Apparently the reason he is pissed and divorced her is She said she was a VIRGIN when he was talking to her but she came not to be after the wedding night :ooh: so 2 days to the wedding he moved to his friends apartment and finally divorced her after 4 days.

This is where it is getting ugly... she has already gotten a bit of her meher in advance BUT now he is refusing to pay the rest saying she was not honest about her virginity. So the families are as we speak having talks on the issue.

Who is it to blame here I think he is a big nacas walahi he got played big.:snoop:

If I was him I would ask for refund walahi bilahi both the wedding expenses and the meher not because she is not virgin but bcoz she lied!

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My question is how does he know she isn't a virgin? You cannot tell sometimes.
Yeah did he just assume oh no blood ? And like a baboon he shouts oooh oooh aaah I have a small penis so I need a virgin girl lol, good riddance the girl should be happy she dodged a mysogonistic prat !!

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Loool are you serious only a dumb doesn't know that... especially him I know what kind of a person he is and his background. Trust me it is easy to tell

Listen you nacas blood doesn't always come. There is no way of telling 100% the a female is a virgin. Unless you take her to the doctor. I feel bad for this poor girl she probably was a virgin and this nacas is trashing her reputation.

I just got a call from my cousins younger bro and he told me his brother divorced his wife only 4 days into their marriage (4 fucking days).

Let me break it down for you guys ! So my cousin is a petroleum engineer and got married in Qatar to this xalimo who moved from the U.K. Who is an English teacher in Qatar. Their wedding was last sunday and she had a fairly decent wedding and a big chunk of meher from him.

Apparently the reason he is pissed and divorced her is She said she was a VIRGIN when he was talking to her but she came not to be after the wedding night :ooh: so 2 days to the wedding he moved to his friends apartment and finally divorced her after 4 days.

This is where it is getting ugly... she has already gotten a bit of her meher in advance BUT now he is refusing to pay the rest saying she was not honest about her virginity. So the families are as we speak having talks on the issue.

Who is it to blame here I think he is a big nacas walahi he got played big.:snoop:

If I was him I would ask for refund walahi bilahi both the wedding expenses and the meher not because she is not virgin but bcoz lied!

:wow:

He paid all that mehr but some other guy was in it for free :wow:

He should've done a better background check. How did he know she wasn't a virgin? Did he find out on the first night or did the Somali grapevine spill the shaah cadeys? Wallahi it's tough now, because people aren't honest. If a man or woman isn't a virgin they need to tell each other before they get married.

Listen you nacas blood doesn't always come. There is no way of telling 100% the a female is a virgin. Unless you take her to the doctor. I feel bad for this poor girl she probably was a virgin and this nacas is trashing her reputation.
I know blood doesn't come out sometimes but wtf someone who slept around is totally different weliba when you yourself have an experience with women in the past (which my cousin did as he is very white washed guy doofarka). Trust me he is the last person who will make up shit.

Although I don't always agree with you, your correct. The only way he can tell if she isn't a virgin is if he isn't one and you will know on the first night when it comes time to put a performance on in the sariirta.

I know blood doesn't come out sometimes but wtf someone who slept around is totally different weliba when you yourself have an experience with women in the past (which my cousin did as he is very white washed guy doofarka). Trust me he is the last person who will make up shit.

what is all the fuss if he isn't a virgin himself:gucciwhat:

Now it makes sense. I knew it. You can only tell she isn't a virgin when it's time to put on a performance in the sariirta.

:wow:

He paid all that mehr but some other guy was in it for free :wow:

He should've done a better background check. How did he know she wasn't a virgin? Did he find out on the first night or did the Somali grapevine spill the shaah cadeys? Wallahi it's tough now, because people aren't honest. If a man or woman isn't a virgin they need to tell each other before they get married.
Sxb I think he got deceived walahi because the girl is some sort of hijabi now but when I went through her insta she was traveling around and didn't look anything religious according to how she was dressing.

According to my younger cousin hell broke loose during the first night in bed. He was pissed and trust me nacaska has cadaan mentality.

Sxb I think he got deceived walahi because the girl is some sort of hijabi now but when I went through her insta she was traveling around and didn't look anything religious according to how she was dressing.

According to my younger cousin hell broke loose during the first night in bed. He was pissed and trust me nacaska has cadaan mentality.

I know those types very well sxb. They get religious when it's time settle down and get married and some :superman: comes and saves her :wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's an idiot if I payed half of the meher I would use a condom on her for a few years keep her as a halal girlfriend/ wife in the west (since I paid half for her alread) before I divorce her while I have my wives and kids back home.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think he is not mad about her not being virgin but rather why she lied and she was not honest about it and according to my younger cousin he asked her in advance if she was or not and she said Iam
Well maybe it's because nobody would marry her ? Baboon men are more interested in virgin girls haha their dick sizes makes them ashamed, whilst they act like prostitutes they expect a clean girl ? f*ck off

Odeg

Gedo
images

Status
Not open for further replies.