My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Somali girl wants to marry a Somali guy in the future but she is a very horny person, she should give head and do anal sex for the time being. This is how you fool guys who fool you about their virginity.

Some guys love anal sex so if they try to do anal with you, you should say you will tell his parents. Never let them do anal after you are married because they'll find out you're not a virgin.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If he was a virgin then he has all rights to be pissed but if he isn't then it says right there in the Quran

"The pious for the pious and the impious for the impious"

How you gonna expect gold if you yourself are trash?
If a man pays for virginity or looks it's up to him to choose what he wants likewise it's up to the female to choose what she wants..

If a man married a female for her beauty and it turns out that she had many layers of make up on to disguise her unattractive and he finds out after they're married about her horrendous appearance I say he has a right to divorce her, what say you?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
UPDATE guys!

I'm on the phone with his younger bro and he is telling me that the dude left is gf of 3 years for her.

The girlfriend was cadaan and she is a surgeon but he was getting enormous pressure from the family to find a Somali gf especially from my Aunt ( his hooyo).. he seemed really to have liked her so much and now this.

Oh okay, he just found an excuse to ditch the Somali girl. No pity from me, it was a valid excuse even if it was coming from a hypocrite.

At least he got out before they had kids or shit.
Case closed.

I know blood doesn't come out sometimes but wtf someone who slept around is totally different weliba when you yourself have an experience with women in the past (which my cousin did as he is very white washed guy doofarka). Trust me he is the last person who will make up shit.

So let me get this straight a zani divorses another zani for being a zani? He needs to pay up and take her back. This is justice indeed. There is an ayaah for that says pure men are for pure women and vice versa.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'm a virgin and if my wife has the balls to lie to me after i have given her an ultimatum prior to the marriage i will not hesitate to end it right there.It is my right to have a virgin and i want my right.

Who do you think you are giving your wife to be an ultimatum? It would me a major red flag for any women. This obsession with virginity needs to stop. Poor innocent girls life's are being ruined by insecure men.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
UPDATE guys!

I'm on the phone with his younger bro and he is telling me that the dude left is gf of 3 years for her.

The girlfriend was cadaan and she is a surgeon but he was getting enormous pressure from the family to find a Somali gf especially from my Aunt ( his hooyo).. he seemed really to have liked her so much and now this.

:gaasdrink:

You need to be well into your 30s to be a surgeon. Sheeko.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Who do you think you are giving your wife to be an ultimatum? It would me a major red flag for any women. This obsession with virginity needs to stop. Poor innocent girls life's are being ruined by insecure men.
im a virgin and i expect my wife to be one as well,why are you mad just keep spreading your legs and stfu

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
If a man pays for virginity or looks it's up to him to choose what he wants likewise it's up to the female to choose what she wants..

If a man married a female for her beauty and it turns out that she had many layers of make up on to disguise her unattractive and he finds out after they're married about her horrendous appearance I say he has a right to divorce her, what say you?

I say this:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...-the-first-time-days-after-their-wedding/amp/

Reason why I don't wear makeup, what you see is what you get w me bruv :hemad:

All jokes aside: virgin men for virgin women; he should not have done her over like that. Ceebta waa laqariya - it would've meant more ajar for him.

Your ciyaalsuuq cousin is having his cake and eating it too.

N

NaomiHoney

UPDATE guys!

So he's obviously been sexually active with his previous girl of 3 years and has the audacity to divorce his wife for POTENTIALLY having sex. Tell him he is the biggest munafiq ever.

Oh okay, he just found an excuse to ditch the Somali girl. No pity from me, it was a valid excuse even if it was coming from a hypocrite.

At least he got out before they had kids or shit.
Case closed.
The person he really liked is the Somali girl he married as he left his ex gf for her and now he is in this limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending