My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's obviously been sexually active with his previous girl of 3 years and has the audacity to divorce his wife for POTENTIALLY having sex. Tell him he is the biggest munafiq ever.
From what his younger bro is telling me she knew of his gf and even she knew that he was sexually active before they met but she was not equally open.
:gaasdrink:

You need to be well into your 30s to be a surgeon. Sheeko.
my cousin is 31 and his cadaan gf is 30 the xalimo he married is 27

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
The person he really liked is the Somali girl he married as he left his ex gf for her and now he is in this limbo

Let me get this straight:
-dude ditched long term gf for family
- finds family approved girl
- ditched girl after 4 days for lying, not for not being a virgin, just lying
- now the cadaan girls name is popping up w the younger bro

He was never in love w the second girl, it was Stockholm's and he found a way out.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
if she has the balls to lie to me under oath to god and i am a virgin as well i dont want to associate with a women like that let alone make her the mother of my kids

:gucciwhat: Why do farax think they can tell when a woman isn't a virgin?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Some of the girls are having legit meltdowns on this thread. Kkkkkkkkkkkk

:gaasdrink: There is a way you can tell but it has nothing to do with your nether regions.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This virginity crap is actually turning woman into cattle your worth Nothing but what is in between your legs, for all the equality in the world women aren't truly equal. Your still defined by the hole you have inside ;) forgot oxford or the contribution to science and cancer research. it's all about the hymen

VixR

Veritas
VixR

What would you do if your husband suffered from chronic flatulence, but hid it from you until that fateful wedding night, where your hotel room transforms into Auschwitz?

Would you continue to love his gassy little self till the end of time?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cryinglaughsmiley:Chronic flatulence ?
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Where tf do these people come from.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:gucciwhat: Why do farax think they can tell when a woman isn't a virgin?
i will ask her sincerely and do a thorough background check,my mother is known to be good at that,she helped a lot of my cousins filter out the hoes from the good.I will also assess the family she comes from,if her mother is a shit mother its an indication that she has been given good home training so mans going to cut it

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
So it's perfectly a fine reason for a man to divorce a woman who's deceived him about his looks but if a female deceived him about her virginity then that's not a good enough excuse? Your logic evades me:kanyehmm:

Oh my god, that was a joke. I'm not saying it's not okay for him to divorce her about her virginity, that's his right.

All I'm saying is that if he was not pious then he should have expected this.

Ditching a girl for being ugly AFTER the wedding is ice cold lmaoo

Let me get this straight:
-dude ditched long term gf for family
- finds family approved girl
- ditched girl after 4 days for lying, not for not being a virgin, just lying
- now the cadaan girls name is popping up w the younger bro

He was never in love w the second girl, it was Stockholm's and he found a way out.
No what the younger cuz is saying is the dude did everything for his Somali wife including ditching his long time gf for her and btw he been with this Somali girl for close to 1.5 years and she has been pretending she is virgin all that Time.... now that is what is pissing him off

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Walle its a save that 3rd base is halal, hence why ppl freely engage in anal and oral sex and keep their virginity for your 'trust' kkk.
Hence Somalia :rejoice:

Gabar yar that lives in the tulo that hasn't been corrupted by western decadence that doesn't even know what head is:lawd:

Mann what a f*ck boy.

But 100% there has to be more to this story. Their relationship/bond must have been VERY weak to begin with if that was a dealbreaker, and especially if it only took him 4 days to call it quits.

Furthermore, we rarely have promiscuous girls here in australia and the ones that are ,are very well known to the community.

That's what I used to think......but not really true to be honest. I got stories for days. I agree promiscuity is less common in AU, but at the end of the day hoeing is a world wide phenomena. People gon get their freak on where ever they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending