My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But islam says a muslim should not deceive another muslim on any matters... btw you can say you dont have your v-card but dont need to explain how you lost it

15k and a good wedding.

15k thats is major man. I understand what you are saying. However he simply should not have asked. Why did he care when he was so deeply in love?

15k thats is major man. I understand what you are saying. However he simply should not have asked. Why did he care when he was so deeply in love?
I dont know i guess he investeed alot in her so his expectations were high especially when they already had sexual moments and only for her to say she is V and backed off out of respect for her.

Your out for a big meher kill miya adna:siilaanyolaugh:

I dont know i guess he investeed alot in her so his expectations were high especially when they already had sexual moments and only for her to say she is V and backed off out of respect for her.

Your out for a big meher kill miya adna:siilaanyolaugh:

Naah man I am already married. husband gave a big aroos. which i was against. since so many unfamiliar people came. anyhown, i married as a virgin and sure didnt get 15k or anything near it ...

But yeah I do think you can tell coz that shit is painfull the first time, you cannot fake the pain and horror.. He should go back to her and let her explain she probably was scared to tell him the truth.

Breaking news: so My cousin and his ex wife settled for a divorce and he agreed to pay a meher of 7k after having pursued by family members.. she had already received 5k in advance so he paid another 2k to finalize the divorce smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts