My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
He purchased the wrong product. She falsely advertised herself as a virgin thereby upping her value and she's a liar. He is right to divorce her on principle.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Exactly. It's 100% haram for both of us but only one will have dire consequences which is reflected on how they're punished.
Therefore the woman has to be extra cautious as it will most likely affect her dunya as well as her Akirah when a man can just dip and face the consequences on judgement day

VixR

Veritas
On the real, I've heard a few stories of Somali guys in the area duping some naive girls and then dipping. The resultant irony is that the ones who mess around can't mess around with each other; they mess with others, so no one really knows who's what.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I'm a virgin and if my wife has the balls to lie to me after i have given her an ultimatum prior to the marriage i will not hesitate to end it right there.It is my right to have a virgin and i want my right.
if you do have a wedding ill be there :friendhug:

UPDATE guys!

I'm on the phone with his younger bro and he is telling me that the dude left is gf of 3 years for her.

The girlfriend was cadaan and she is a surgeon but he was getting enormous pressure from the family to find a Somali gf especially from my Aunt ( his hooyo).. he seemed really to have liked her so much and now this.
I'm guessing he loves his cadaan ex-girlfriend and should be honest about it. That's straight hypocritical to think he would get angry about someone for having sex when he was hundred percent smashing the surgeon. He should not blame his wife but himself, tell him to leave the money so this ends the problem quickly so that it does not blow up into a huge issue. Honestly, he hurt not just his wife but his ex, if he drags this out he will lose both.

Last edited:
That's what I used to think......but not really true to be honest. I got stories for days. I agree promiscuity is less common in AU, but at the end of the day hoeing is a world wide phenomena. People gon get their freak on where ever they are.

Thank you! Niggas think that hoeing only happens in certain areas, when it happens everywhere :mjlol:

if you do have a wedding ill be there :friendhug:

I'm guessing he loves his cadaan ex-girlfriend and should be honest about it. That's straight hypocritical to think he would get angry about someone for having sex when he was hundred percent smashing the surgeon. He should not blame his wife but himself, tell him to leave the money so this ends the problem quickly so that it does not blow up into a huge issue. Honestly, he hurt not just his wife but his ex, if he drags this out he will lose both.
I honestly believe in recent years he was so much attached to the Somali girl and I talked to her twice and she seemed a very decent person who maybe slipped once in her teenage years. But after all she should have been honest or could it be that if she told him she wasn't Virgin she thought he will drop her?

But you can also say maybe he just wanted honesty I'm sure his ex cadaan gf was not virgin and he didn't mind it... he feels she betrayed him when he was honest all along... am gonna give him a call and hear from him personally lol

He shouldn't feel betrayed because he's not a virgin himself. I would understand betrayal if he was a virgin and his wife was not. But this dude was slanging around his "sabaayad wrap" and giving it out like how a Jehovah Witness gives out pamphlets. He shouldn't be mad at her not being a virgin.

He should just move on, chill, and they need to both have fun in the sariirta.

He purchased the wrong product. She falsely advertised herself as a virgin thereby upping her value and she's a liar. He is right to divorce her on principle.
Speaking of principles I think that is true and since he is fucking white washed he really values principle as I have Noticed

But true I would have been pissed as welll

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Speaking of principles I think that is true and since he is fucking white washed he really values principle as I have Noticed

But true I would have been pissed as welll
Just to be clear when I say "value" I mean meher money, I don't think she's less cause she's not a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.