A Habesha's West African Boyfriend Tries Ethiopian Food For The First Time 😭

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Her raw meat-smelling hands must have contaminated the food instantly, which led to it rotting before it even touched his mouth
Season 4 Loop GIF by Xbox

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Ethiopian food is extremely spicy and hot. I couldn’t even finish eating it because of how spicy it was.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Ethiopian food is pretty good, the guyis probably used to 90-year-old fish they eat, shit doesn't leave your hands for weeks.
Ethiopian food is extremely spicy and hot. I couldn’t even finish eating it because of how spicy it was.

It's not that hot, at best it's mild.

No home training, no mannerism. How do you behave like this in front of your partner that you are intimate with? I would break up with him for his disrespect. Having said that, Ethiopian cuisine is top-notch, had it twice from actual Ethiopians cooking it, and I loved it.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
No home training, no mannerism. How do you behave like this in front of your partner that you are intimate with? I would break up with him for his disrespect. Having said that, Ethiopian cuisine is top-notch, had it twice from actual Ethiopians cooking it, and I loved it.
I had some delicious Ethiopian food from a Muslim couple that operated out of north London, they even had Shani.

That's disgusting behaviour

:susp:

The guy (ugly) could have at least taken a proper bite and critiqued it properly afterwards instead of behaving like a dog

What does she see in him?

:jcoleno:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tbf to the guy, I find Ethiopian food heinous.

Then again, I was once invited to a West African restaurant. Emphasis on the once. Never ever ever again.

:ohlord:

Ma arag wax dhaama our oily bariis and hilib on the godforsaken continent.

I want to see more footage of these two people, I wouldn't be surprised if he routinely negs her, because he is insecure. Because this spitting disrespect is very alarming

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Ethiopian food is one of the best idk what he’s on. Also, it’s already disgusting spitting food out but spitting it out onto the plate ?? Ew :susp:

Trending