My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
If your new wife wants to have sex the morning following the wedding night, or the sex is too good (smooth and pleasurable): MAJOR RED FLAG.

Your first time should be painful and uncomfortable; it's like sticking a carrot up your nostril - not fun at all.

How would you know this? Did you have sex as a female for the first time? You don't know what you're talking about.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
A virgin girl wants sex emediately she has been holding off sex for so long why would she delay it ? Your an idiot stop making assumptions, what if she masturbated to hold off temptation as a result used sex toys hence the smoothness ? You can never tell stop spreading shitty lies.

A girl who uses toys is a virgin like those girls who take it in the other end with their bfs so they can remain "virgins" ---> they fit the operational definition but they sure as hell aren't actually virgins.

They ain't pure.

A virgin girl wants sex emediately she has been holding off sex for so long why would she delay it ? Your an idiot stop making assumptions, what if she masturbated to hold off temptation as a result used sex toys hence the smoothness ? You can never tell stop spreading shitty lies.

Dildo? Lol, fucking semantics. Anything phallic shaped enters that cave down there and you are officially open for business baby.

I'm addressing your typical Xalimo who doesn't stick the BlackDick9000 up her vajayjay

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I know blood doesn't come out sometimes but wtf someone who slept around is totally different weliba when you yourself have an experience with women in the past (which my cousin did as he is very white washed guy doofarka). Trust me he is the last person who will make up shit.
No to that bastard your cousin. She was wrong in lying but he was a himself??????

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
listen you dont just ask, make them swear to God and give them an ultimatum, tell them if i find out throughout any moment of our marriage that you are not a virgin i take an oath on God to end it right there.If she still lies then she has a serious problem and should not be married

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A girl who uses toys is a virgin like those girls who take it in the other end with their bfs so they can remain "virgins" ---> they fit the operational definition but they sure as hell aren't actually virgins.

They ain't pure.
So a girl who hasn't had sex physically with another man instead used a plastic toy is not a virgin ? Is the toy human ? Why are men virginity not disscused why is it always women throughout history where their vaginas are always scrutinised ! I'm sick of this

UPDATE guys!

I'm on the phone with his younger bro and he is telling me that the dude left is gf of 3 years for her.

The girlfriend was cadaan and she is a surgeon but he was getting enormous pressure from the family to find a Somali gf especially from my Aunt ( his hooyo).. he seemed really to have liked her so much and now this.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dildo? Lol, fucking semantics. Anything phallic shaped enters that cave down there and you are officially open for business baby.

I'm addressing your typical Xalimo who doesn't stick the BlackDick9000 up her vajayjay
Oh go f*ck your self I'm done mysogonistic site go f*ck yourself

So nothing at all interested him about the girl he married lol.

VixR

What would you do if your husband suffered from chronic flatulence, but hid it from you until that fateful wedding night, where your hotel room transforms into Auschwitz?

Would you continue to love his gassy little self till the end of time?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm a virgin and if my wife has the balls to lie to me after i have given her an ultimatum prior to the marriage i will not hesitate to end it right there.It is my right to have a virgin and i want my right.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
UPDATE guys!

I'm on the phone with his younger bro and he is telling me that the dude left is gf of 3 years for her.

The girlfriend was cadaan and she is a surgeon but he was getting enormous pressure from the family to find a Somali gf especially from my Aunt ( his hooyo).. he seemed really to have liked her so much and now this.

Your cousin is trash. I'm sure he was fucking that white straight for 3 years. What kind of man can't stand up this his family? He should tell his aunt to f*ck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending