My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He's an idiot if I payed half of the meher I would use a condom on her for a few years keep her as a halal girlfriend/ wife in the west (since I paid half for her alread) before I divorce her while I have my wives and kids back home.

U can't marry with the intention of divorce. That's called fraud.

He's an idiot if I payed half of the meher I would use a condom on her for a few years keep her as a halal girlfriend/ wife in the west (since I paid half for her alread) before I divorce her while I have my wives and kids back home.
Warya they both work and live in Qatar now but indeed he is an idiot
What about him? Did he tell her that he was on a banging spree before he met her:ayaanswag:
im not sure if he did but my guess is that he told her about his ex's and particularly his last cadaan gf.... let me give a call to my younger cousin for more update bal

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Do you see the level of hypocrisy? :gaasdrink:
Why are women not just giving up on Somali men they are more interested in your vagina and hymen then your intelligence and kindness :/ as if loosing your hymen makes a man have cancer ? Grow up, if western men can cope with people having a past so should you. There protection and the pill no more worries about pregnancy.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I think he is not mad about her not being virgin but rather why she lied and she was not honest about it and according to my younger cousin he asked her in advance if she was or not and she said Iam
If that's the case she must've thought that once he was financially invested he wouldn't mind the news that she wasn't a virgin since he paid for their wedding and mehr so much.

I hope she's not a math teacher bc her risk analysis was shite

Well maybe it's because nobody would marry her ? Baboon men are more interested in virgin girls haha their dick sizes makes them ashamed, whilst they act like prostitutes they expect a clean girl ? f*ck off
Yo trust me this dude was in mad love with this xalimo and I seriously believe he wouldn't mind if she said it to him as he is very white washed guy nacaska.. this is no single day I talked to him that he didn't talk about her!

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
If a female lies about her virginity then how could you trust her? What else is she not telling you? How can you start a family with someone you can't even trust?

If he was a virgin then he has all rights to be pissed but if he isn't then it says right there in the Quran

"The pious for the pious and the impious for the impious"

How you gonna expect gold if you yourself are trash?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Why are women not just giving up on Somali men they are more interested in your vagina and hymen then your intelligence and kindness :/ as if loosing your hymen makes a man have cancer ? Grow up, if western men can cope with people having a past so should you. There protection and the pill no more worries about pregnancy.

Allah and Muhammed love "pure untouched women" you know because once a woman is touched by another man she is used goods

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya they both work and live in Qatar now but indeed he is an idiot

im sure if he did but my guess is that he told her about his ex's and particularly his last cadaan gf.... let me give a call to my younger cousin for more update bal
Keep her in Qatar see her every six months while having his other wives in Somalia he would of been set :banderas:

If your new wife wants to have sex the morning following the wedding night, or the sex is too good (smooth and pleasurable): MAJOR RED FLAG.

Your first time should be painful and uncomfortable; it's like sticking a carrot up your nostril - not fun at all.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So nothing at all interested him about the girl he married lol.
No Somali men are only interested in vaginas, I am a walking vagina to most Somali men i have no other accomplishments, even if I have to charity that would go off their heads if that vagina has a hole they will consider that more precious than your degree or charity work.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If your new wife wants to have sex the morning following the wedding night, or the sex is too good (smooth and pleasurable): MAJOR RED FLAG.

Your first time should be painful and uncomfortable; it's like sticking a carrot up your nostril - not fun at all.
A virgin girl wants sex emediately she has been holding off sex for so long why would she delay it ? Your an idiot stop making assumptions, what if she masturbated to hold off temptation as a result used sex toys hence the smoothness ? You can never tell stop spreading shitty lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending