Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
well here in California, habeshas love to interact with anyone who is habesha or from the horn. Ethiopian girls treated me like a king in college.
Same as Somalis in America ive been around mn, seattle and san diego and everyone there holdtight for one another so whats your point?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fam the disease is all over twitter. Almost ever Somali girl I run into on their is a Kpop Stan account. You know because it is a picture of a kpop singer and a Somali flag in the bio
I see the virus has not spread there yet. All of my sister's friends have fallen victim to the virus. Although I'm being unfair since they're mostly teens and early 20's I suppose.

And I see what you mean. I know there's a Xalimo out there watching mma, trash talking TV shows and cracking politically incorrect jokes as I type this

:mjhaps:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Same as Somalis in America ive been around mn, seattle and san diego and everyone there holdtight for one another so whats your point?
Here in Texas, I was cool with maybe like 1 Somali chick throughout my school years. We weren't hanging out or etc but we weren't avoiding each other. We were like 2 out of the 3 Somalis that went to that school.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I just haven't received the same hospitality from xalimos that I received from habesha women. just sharing my experiences

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Here in Texas, I was cool with maybe like 1 Somali chick throughout my school years. We weren't hanging out or etc but we weren't avoiding each other. We were like 2 out of the 3 Somalis that went to that school.
its different in north america its just culture here to not avoid one another a syou know were known to be all up in your business and will be considered offensive if one avoids someone from the same background but in the UK is seen as normal to avoid one another to the point even a stare is seen as offensive (british somalis)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I just haven't received the same hospitality from xalimos that I received from habesha women. just sharing my experiences
maybe your meeting the fobs, religious xaalimos or the hoe of the hoe lool the rest of us normal girls have no problem with communicating with somali guys as long as your not beyond trash.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
its different in north america its just culture here to not avoid one another a syou know were known to be all up in your business and will be considered offensive if one avoids someone from the same background but in the UK is seen as normal to avoid one another to the point even a stare is seen as offensive (british somalis)
Is it rude if I just don't even talk to the female.

I took a pre cal over the summer last year and had a Somali chick in my class. Literally didn't even try to start a convo with her all semester.

Y'all making feel like a dick right now for not trying to start a conversation with her

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is it rude if I just don't even talk to the female.

I took a pre cal over the summer last year and had a Somali chick in my class. Literally didn't even try to start a convo with her all semester.

Y'all making feel like a dick right now for not trying to start a conversation with her
No im talking about somali brits obv America is different go ahead and make moves is a normal thing nigga

SumMo

very lowkey
Y'all find it awkward to talk to Somali dudes. You avoided them. Females are doing the same thing.

ecen at the hospital I volunteered at in downtown I saw a Somali chick and just never tried approaching her. Just minded my business

I wouldn’t say avoid them.

I mean if they talk to me I will talk to them. It’s just awkward, and its usually a mutual feeling between both parties. Like we will sit back and watch as the other talks with the rest of the group, and once we feel comfortable enough we will speak to each other..

I used to have this one somali male friend, and we became friends via this method. Like we wouldn’t really speak to each other in the beginning, until both got comfortable enough. We later became friends.

I think it stems from the xishood in our dhaqan, idk. It’s not on purpose, stop hating on us for something we can’t control waryaa.
:gucciwhat:

And this doesn’t apply to every somali male or female. We’re just speaking from our personal experiences. Respect that..

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Y'all find it awkward to talk to Somali dudes. You avoided them. Females are doing the same thing.

ecen at the hospital I volunteered at in downtown I saw a Somali chick and just never tried approaching her. Just minded my business

I don't always avoid them , I've tried talk to somali guys at work or uni before its just awks tho

I've met a few casual somali guys , no awkwardness but most of the time it's easier to befriend an ajinabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending