Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Same, primary and secondary school were all cadaan. But I can imagine it being awkward. My uni is still predominantly white but there are a few POC including some Somali guys and eveytime I see one of them we have this weird eye contact. Thank God they're not in my year or are taking my course.
:mjlol: same here, my uni had a tiny group of somalis, I wasn't welcome coz I had too many white friends and one of the guys had a grudge or dislike towards me. :gucciwhat:

siilkaga vaseline mari :patrice:

61izZ3u8sEL._SY355_.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It seems like everything is everyone else's fault in your plight.
:ayaanswag:

just go read the last 2 pages :snoop:

the discussion was that ..

We're a pseudo-conservative society that selectively practices gender separation while living in the most liberal places this world has ever seen

Like most Somali girls, I think you're only being exposed to one side of Somali guys

I'm not blaming anyone for anything, I'm just saying somali girl and guys are mostly awkward around each other in the uk

don't do it :mjlol: any somali guy who says he likes kpop is automatically gay/fruiti to most somali girls

same here :kanyeshrug: I can only talk to non-somali guys, I used to work as a temp and freely chat to everyone but whenever a somali guy was there , we'd both avoid each other.

I'm really friendly so I tired to make things less awkward once and start a casual convo with a somali guy, he looked at me so weird , as if it was bizarre I approached him first.

it's awkward when you are friends with an ajinabi guy for too long and he starts asking questions like "so what would your parents say if you went with a non-somali guy?":holeup: , "so do you only like somali guys":hemad:
Tell that ajnabi to f*ck off.

I'm not blaming about for anything, I'm just saying somali girl and guys are mostly awkward around each other in the uk

Yeah, that's why I said selective segregation, hence Somali girls only seeing one side of the guys and vice versa.

At that's what it's like from my experience

I heard those fuckers have given us a bad name
:gucciwhat:
White supremacists show pictures of south Sudanese and just throw in Somalis for safe measure.
:bell:

“5 men of AFRICAN appearance beheaded a local Carlton man with a machete outside an Australian Post office on Wednesday night” kulaha. Why they painting us all in the same brush? Just say the niggas are dinkas and be done with it. :camby:

over here especially in Canada both boys and girls interact with each other heavy especially in unis even date openly lol is seen as normal but in the UK I heard is the opposite and everyone avoids each other is sad the country in general is uncomfortable and boring the somali community there really is down the drain smh.
do you want us to behave like gaalo?Openly fornicating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts