Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't always avoid them , I've tried talk to somali guys at work or uni before its just awks tho

I've met a few casual somali guys , no awkwardness but most of the time it's easier to befriend an ajinabi

maybe you're just a little snowflake in need of a 6ft tall abdi to aggressively approach you? or are the awkward guys just not your type? :gaasdrink:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Your people are always walked over nobody respects Djibouti a pathetic country very docile and submissive people they are also very dark like charcoal.
what do you mean we are walked over. there are no djiboutian refugees yet there are 100s of Ethiopian and Yemeni refugees in Djibouti begging for shelter.

World

VIP
Culturally americans in general are easy to approach, outgoing whilst people in Britain are antisocial, unfriendly, cold etc. When I went to holiday in cali, random people would just approach me and crack up a conversation with me which never happened in the UK unless they were drunk or something.

what do you mean we are walked over. there are no djiboutian refugees yet there are 100s of Ethiopian and Yemeni refugees in Djibouti begging for shelter.
Look at how you lick french and american ass like you are dogs and they have a treat also you are mostly dayuus many prostitutes in that country for cadaans pleasure.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
maybe you're just a little snowflake in need of a 6ft tall abdi to aggressively approach you? or are the awkward guys just not your type? :gaasdrink:

aggressive approach :whoa:

confident , smooth and humble guys :sass1: :sass2:

shy guys are only if they approach you and get shy, not stare from a distance and don't say anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending