Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
around 6'2
89uOorw.gif
:jcoleno: I thought it was going to be like 6'4

How tall are you?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I don’t really like talking to western Somali girls. I avoid them at all costs. I don’t know why. I have no problems talking to girls but western Somali girls just don’t know how to speak with males.
I haven’t lived around western Somalis that much but the guys are weirdos too. I don’t like’em either.

I can’t wait to move back to my old city. Let’s see what kind of baatis it has to offer.

At first I was thinking I was being a dick for not speaking to other Somali females whenever I see them but judging by the responses by @MariaMaria and @SumMo I don't feel to bad now.

You don't realise how easy you have it, the generation we had to deal with who are now late 20's or early 30's expected you to approach them and they were well prepared for it.

Their attitude was "show me what you got" while @SumMo generation the opposite is the case, they start of with the shy, awkward, nervous tensions disposition we rarely saw.

You pounce on this kind of stuff immediately when you see it, it's like in a street fight when your opponent begins to show fear, it should increase your confidence automatically.

The quicker you pounce the better and you do this unapologetically in a halal fashion, even if you fail she will respect you deeply, even more so if you avoid becoming her friend afterwards.

You will have a million times more respect then that coward doqon that became her friend then tried it and at the same time you will learn valuable lesson from this encounter that will help you in the future.

It's essentially a win/win for you which ever way you look at this.

SumMo

very lowkey
You don't realise how easy you have it, the generation we had to deal with who are now late 20's or early 30's expected you to approach them and they were well prepared for it.

Their attitude was "show me what you got" while @SumMo generation the opposite is the case, they start of with the shy, awkward, nervous tensions disposition we rarely saw.

You pounce on this kind of stuff immediately when you see it, it's like in a street fight when your opponent begins to show fear, it should increase your confidence automatically.

The quicker you pounce the better and you do this unapologetically in a halal fashion, even if you fail she will respect you deeply, even more so if you avoid becoming her friend afterwards.

You will have a million times more respect then that coward doqon that became her friend then tried it and at the same time you will learn valuable lesson from this encounter that will help you in the future.
Wallahi this is so true.

My aunt is 10 years older than me, and she told me she didn’t go through this.. Somali men and women acted in a slightly different manner back then.

Somali men felt more confident in approaching and somali women were more receiving towards the approach, and they found love quicker as a result.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

well ok

zdNgR_s-200x150.gif

this is kinda spot on,

100 points :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali men felt more confident in approaching and somali women were more receiving towards the approach, and they found love quicker as a result.

The women expected the approach but were not as receptive unless you showed something of substance, both genders had far more confidence then those today.

As someone that has dealt with both, I much prefer your generation, shyness is part of our religion and for me any women that looks directly into my eyes with a fixed gaze without any xishood on the first day I would automatically avoid.

These are the tell tale signs of shamelessness and a lack of Xishood which manifest itself into despicable characteristics down the line, it also shows their level of prior 'experience'

Most of the women were like this which I totally despised unlike your generation were I could sometimes hear their heart beats.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Thank you for the tip, I don't have any experience shooting my shot with Somali girls

In fact now that I think about it I have had more females shoot their shot at me than vice Versa.

it's more so fear of rejection and lack of confidence. Plus I get majorly shy when I see a hot chick.

I need to build my confidence up ASAP

Thank you for the tip, I don't have any experience shooting my shot with Somali girls

In fact now that I think about it I have had more females shoot their shot at me than vice Versa.

it's more so fear of rejection and lack of confidence. Plus I get majorly shy when I see a hot chick.

I need to build my confidence up ASAP
No such thing as a gorgeous adoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts