Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents segregated me from Somali’s period growing up from both the males and the females. Was apart of reer BC at the time, had to go solo vs the jasdeeps n prabreets :wowsweat:

Only until my later years I started to Somalify my circle but oddly I still don’t associate with any Somali females. TBH it’s not even out of awkwardness it’s just, idk how to put it. From what I see tho it doesn’t look like I’m missing out :drakelaugh:sticking with ajanabis for now

My parents segregated me from Somali’s period growing up from both the males and the females. Was apart of reer BC at the time, had to go solo vs the jasdeeps n prabreets :wowsweat:

Only until my later years I started to Somalify my circle but oddly I still don’t associate with any Somali females. TBH it’s not even out of awkwardness it’s just, idk how to put it. From what I see tho it doesn’t look like I’m missing out :drakelaugh:sticking with ajanabis for now
looool not for long farax.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

You right you ain't missing out much :mjpls:

looool not for long farax.

Idk bro I’m still a student so I’m not looking for anyone the next 5+ years, I’ll join a SSA or something when I’m ready :denzelnigga: :siilaanyosmile:

-although there’s a few married Somali couples on campus big ups to them :obama:being married and in school? Yikessss

Reborn
Same, primary and secondary school were all cadaan. But I can imagine it being awkward. My uni is still predominantly white but there are a few POC including some Somali guys and eveytime I see one of them we have this weird eye contact. Thank God they're not in my year or are taking my course.

getting judged because you have white friends is the worst :farmajoyaab:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Will u approach me at street and try to finesse to give out my number to you? :hillarybiz:

If you was sexy AF then I would approach you and say my phone isn't working because it needs your number then I will link you to the best restaurant where I will pay all the best delicious meals and I will let you come to my nice expensive car and take you to many fun places you have never been to before and I will basically get to you know better and etc.

I'm not a typical maskeen nerdy faarax. Uff don't violate me!

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If you was sexy AF then I would approach you and say my phone isn't working because it needs your number then I will link you to the best restaurant where I will pay all the best delicious meals and I will let you come to my nice expensive car and take you to many fun places you have never been to before and I will basically get to you know better and etc.

I'm not a typical maskeen nerdy faarax. Uff don't violate me!
:whoa:
Youre so confident mashallah kudos to u.But I like miskeen guys they are too shy so i usually initiates first by smiling and making them comfortable to approach me.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:whoa:
Youre so confident mashallah kudos to u.But I like miskeen guys they are too shy so i usually initiates first by smiling and making them comfortable to approach me.

What's so good about maskeen nerdy Faaraxs? They lack social skills, cringy, soft but tend to be very smart with good job but perform terrible in sariir. Are you really attracted to these men?

Go for my type who have great social skills, well educated, strong whose a gymman, wealthy with good deen. I'm Alpha all around, go for them type of Somali men and there's alot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending