Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Just treat somali girls like ajnabi girls and you won't have trouble with conversation topics.
Don't imagine things as that usually fucks things up, just go and talk.

Also in my school somalis usually group up. It's only in schools where there are very few somalis that the somalis don't group up.

Just treat somali girls like ajnabi girls and you won't have trouble with conversation topics.
Don't imagine things as that usually fucks things up, just go and talk.

Also in my school somalis usually group up. It's only in schools where there are very few somalis that the somalis don't group up.

Do somali girls in groups intimidate guys?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
must be a UK thing explaining the constant gender wars everyone here hang out with eachother no one is awkward

Yeah I think it is.
I was shocked when I heard it's not like that in Canada , America etc

Girls here will say they hate Somali boys but some of those girls have never really spoken to Somali guy properly or they have brothers who have given them a bad impression of Somali boys in general.:bell:

I , myself don't have brothers or never really socialized with Somali guys ever coz I went to a white school.

Last edited:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Yeah I think it is.

Girls here will say they hate Somali boys but some of those girls have never really spoken to Somali guy properly or they have brothers who have given them a bad impression of Somali boys in general.:bell:

I , myself don't have Somali brothers or never really socialized with Somali guys ever coz I went to a white school.
No wonder you prefer lagertha :lolbron:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah I think it is.

I , myself don't have Somali brothers or never really socialized with Somali guys ever coz I went to a white school.
over here especially in Canada both boys and girls interact with each other heavy especially in unis even date openly lol is seen as normal but in the UK I heard is the opposite and everyone avoids each other is sad the country in general is uncomfortable and boring the somali community there really is down the drain smh.

over here especially in Canada both boys and girls interact with each other heavy especially in unis even date openly lol is seen as normal but in the UK I heard is the opposite and everyone avoids each other is sad the country in general is uncomfortable and boring the somali community there really is down the drain smh.

The exact same in Australia too.

Yeah I think it is.

What endZz are you repping again falamam

London mise brum?

Hence why I said selectively practice gender separation and Somali girls only seeing one side of Somali guys. Even passing through my local university, you'll see Somali guys in mixed gender groups, same with girls, but you'll never see a mixed Somali group.

There's girls and then there's Somali girls, if that makes sense? I don't think Somali guys are uncomfortable around girls in general at all.

I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis

you read my mind.,,,,,,,, I think Somali girls r awkard in being stiff, neva have any problem with non Somali girls. just check the Somali parties how the girls all sitting around letting the guys dance by thmslvs and then have the audacity to call the guys whateva.
Somali girls also have no problem mixing and dancing with non Somalis,,part of the problem is girls act innocent and virgin around us or it may ruin their chances of marriageability,,, mentally very backward.

Do do ozzie somalis hang out with each other or avoid idgi lol?

We have mad love for each other. We’re pretty tight with the Ethiopians too. A lot of my sisters friends are half Somali (a lot of them with ajanabi dads) and they say they want to marry Somali guys exclusively yet in the U.K the farax’s are really copping it. I don’t get it. :bell:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We have mad love for each other. We’re pretty tight with the Ethiopians too. A lot of my sisters friends are half Somali (a lot of them with ajanabi dads) and they say they want to marry Somali guys exclusively yet in the U.K the farax’s are really copping it. I don’t get it. :bell:
Right that explains so from what I gathered every somali diaspora get along just fine apart from one unfortunate community I think all the bullying they get from ajnabi made them avoid each other like plague

you read my mind.,,,,,,,, I think Somali girls r awkard in being stiff, neva have any problem with non Somali girls. just check the Somali parties how the girls all sitting around letting the guys dance by thmslvs and then have the audacity to call the guys whateva.

:dead: 90% of Somali 'parties' are like that. I got dragged along many times to some Somali thing by a friend of mine and fuuuck it's always awkward for the first 30 minutes.

And the other 10% is filled with complete and utter degeneracy when the noolal ka dhac of both sides congregate. It's fascinating to witness

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
No wonder you prefer lagertha :lolbron:

Excuse you but I'm not a lesbo :susp: I love her stronger and power character kmt

However Ragnar Lothbrok
89uOorw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending