Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hey Slick Rick...can I ask why:sass2:
Our dhaqan hinders that[/QUOTE]

Our daqan always allows Somali girls to interact with each other anytime and can be good friends. There is no problem same thing with Somali boys but oppisate genders has alot of restriction.

Hence why I said selectively practice gender separation and Somali girls only seeing one side of Somali guys. Even passing through my local university, you'll see Somali guys in mixed gender groups, same with girls, but you'll never see a mixed Somali group.

There's girls and then there's Somali girls, if that makes sense? I don't think Somali guys are uncomfortable around girls in general at all.

I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis

why is this the case?

I think some Somali boys are naturally shy/socially awkward

I think some Somali boys hide away in their rooms and are busy iving in a virtual world

Some lack parents who play active roles in their lives

Some may come across akward but maybe just not that into that particular girl

The Somali qomal luut community is getting larger...some of them might not be into girls

World

VIP
They might be awkward when it comes to somali girls, but not really with non-somali girls.

Somali boys and girls don't socialize with each other in mixed groups like other ethnicitys do.

Hence why I said selectively practice gender separation and Somali girls only seeing one side of Somali guys. Even passing through my local university, you'll see Somali guys in mixed gender groups, same with girls, but you'll never see a mixed Somali group.

There's girls and then there's Somali girls, if that makes sense? I don't think Somali guys are uncomfortable around girls in general at all.

I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis

Ah, then I guess it’s just a matter of personal experiences. Strange, at my high school all the Somalis preferred each other’s company (including the Ethiopians).

I think some Somali boys hide away in their rooms and are busy iving in a virtual world

The Somali qomal luut community is getting larger...some of them might not be into girls

lool extrovert virtually introvert in real life mcmmmmm.....

Hey Slick Rick...can I ask why:sass2:[/QUOTE]
why is this the case?

:ohno:

IMO it's ironically a mixture of familiarity & predictability. And to be honest, I feel like there's different expectations from Somali girls than there are from white or black girls. They're easier to converse with too

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Not all Somali men are like that. :gucciwhat:

Somali boys are more confident than Somali girls socially speaking and the ones who gets really shy with girls at a young age is understandable. It happens to all boys when they reach their puberty.

SumMo

very lowkey
="Slickback, post: 1082023, member: 5518"

ngl, I feel the same way. But why is that? I can’t really put my finger on it..
:ayaanswag:

I wouldn’t say awkward but from anecdotal perspective Somali guys don’t approach or completely ignore Somali girls.

They tend to get along better or generally are more comfortable with Ajnabi girls from what I have seen. Of course looking at this from the other side of the pond in the lens of Somali girls they would perhaps think a Somali man not approaching/ignoring them constitutes to awkwardness when that’s generally not the case.

World

VIP
I wouldn’t say awkward but from anecdotal perspective Somali guys don’t approach or completely ignore Somali girls.

They tend to get along better or generally are more comfortable with Ajnabi girls from what I have seen. Of course looking at this from the other side of the pond in the lens of Somali girls they would perhaps think a Somali man not approaching/ignoring them constitutes to awkwardness when that’s generally not the case.
Somali girls are kind of like black women in that they're not approachable, loud, and are really masculine, hang around in large groups etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.