Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maybe I should get into k-pop :mjlol: Though they'll probably try to shove me into the gay bestie category :damn:

don't do it :mjlol: any somali guy who says he likes kpop is automatically gay/fruiti to most somali girls

kkkkkkk, tbh somali girls are not different to non-somali girls. But I understand what you mean, and I feel the same way. Most of my guy friends are ajinabis, and I have no problem conversing to them. However when there is a somali guy with them, I try to avoid conversing with the somali dude. idk, I just feel like it’s awkward. Like we can’t just talk like friends because he is somali too. I don’t feel this way when talking the ajinabis.. I think its just irrational thinking.
:tacky:

I want to change this tho because guy friends end up catching feelings, and I don’t want to be with no ajinabi man.
:what:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

same here :kanyeshrug: I can only talk to non-somali guys, I used to work as a temp and freely chat to everyone but whenever a somali guy was there , we'd both avoid each other.

I'm really friendly so I tired to make things less awkward once and start a casual convo with a somali guy, he looked at me so weird , as if it was bizarre I approached him first.

it's awkward when you are friends with an ajinabi guy for too long and he starts asking questions like "so what would your parents say if you went with a non-somali guy?":holeup: , "so do you only like somali guys":hemad:

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
don't do it :mjlol: any somali guy who says he likes kpop is automatically gay/fruiti to most somali girls

same here :kanyeshrug: I can only talk to non-somali guys, I used to work as a temp and freely chat to everyone but whenever a somali guy was there , we'd both avoid each other.

I'm really friendly so I tired to make things less awkward once and start a casual convo with a somali guy, he looked at me so weird , as if it was bizarre I approached him first.

it's awkward when you are friends with a ajinabi for too long and he starts asking questions like "so what would your parents say if you went with a non-somali guy?":holeup: , "so do you only like somali guys":hemad:
iska ilaali

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

it's awkward when you are friends with a ajinabi for too long and he starts asking questions like "so what would your parents say if you went with a non-somali guy?":holeup: , "so do you only like somali guys":hemad:

This :gucciwhat:

I see what you guys mean but we make it uncomfortable/awkward ourselves. I don’t see how it always should be awkward when talking to the Somali opposite gender.

SumMo

very lowkey

kkkkkkkkkk,:mjlaugh:
Or when they drink and party 24/7, but all of the sudden start talking about «One ummah! We are all muslims. We should all marry each other. Allah sees us the same..:fittytousand:»..

:tacky:
Like, ok. Where was this deen last friday?

It's easier to talk to Somali girls in the long run than ajanib girls personally, but some put up a barrier in the beginning ,can be closed off and make things awkward.

Ajanib girls are easier to talk to in the beginning though.

I don’t know what you’re talking about Somali men laaga baaxsan karo (especially the adders)

They follow you on the buses and think they can talk to you for hours purely because you are somali. Or stare at you even when you are visibly uncomfortable

Last edited:
I don’t know what you’re talking about Somali men laaga baahsan karo. They follow you on the buses and think they can talk to you for hours purely because you are somali. Or stare at you even when you are visibly uncomfortable
Your city must be packed with fobs.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I don’t know what you’re talking about Somali men laaga baahsan karo (especially the adders)

They follow you on the buses and think they can talk to you for hours purely because you are somali. Or stare at you even when you are visibly uncomfortable
Second hand embarrassment for Somali guys.

I've been around girl all my life but I tend to treat Somali girl with abit more respect when compared with a non-somali.

I think the guys who are awkward just need confidence or practice how to keep a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts