Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Slick Rick...can I ask why:sass2:

:ohno:

IMO it's ironically a mixture of familiarity & predictability. And to be honest, I feel like there's different expectations from Somali girls than there are from white or black girls. They're easier to converse with too[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I’m the complete opposite. Due to our parents coming to the West because of the war, and having no one to relate my life to besides other Somali boys, I felt like I related more with Somali girls than ajanabi chicks (Hoyo throwing dacas at your face). Having sisters helped too.

Interesting. I’m the complete opposite. Due to our parents coming to the West because of the war, and having no one to relate my life to besides other Somali boys, I felt like I related more with Somali girls than ajanabi chicks (Hoyo throwing dacas at your face). Having sisters helped too.

Right now I don't really live around too many Somalis, so I'm automatically good with every Somali guy in his 20's I run into whether at barbershops, events etc. so I understand there's a level of relatability that lets us get a long to an extent 95% of the time. For some reason, it's just not transferable to the girls? With them, half the time it's the literal same dry cookie cutter conversation that's hard to deviate from.

Are you North American btw?

I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis
ngl, I feel the same way. But why is that? I can’t really put my finger on it..
:ayaanswag:[/QUOTE]

I think it purely comes down to expectations? When you're talking to an ajnabi, you're just a stranger possibly trying to shoot his shot. Maybe she'll entertain you, maybe she won't. Whereas with Somalis you're expected to be a certain way? I don't know, even with normal conversations, I feel like there's a smaller overlap of interests? Admittedly, the latter is probably very individual though.

Maybe I should get into k-pop :mjlol: Though they'll probably try to shove me into the gay bestie category :damn:

SumMo

very lowkey
="Slickback, post: 1082115, member: 5518"]Right now I don't really live around too many Somalis, so I'm automatically good with every Somali guy in his 20's I run into whether at barbershops, events etc. so I understand there's a level of relatability that lets us get a long to an extent 95% of the time. For some reason, it's just not transferable to the girls? With them, half the time it's the literal same dry cookie cutter conversation that's hard to deviate from.

ngl, I feel the same way. But why is that? I can’t really put my finger on it..
:ayaanswag:
I think it purely comes down to expectations? When you're talking to an ajnabi, you're just a stranger possibly trying to shoot his shot. Maybe she'll entertain you, maybe she won't. Whereas with Somalis you're expected to be a certain way? I don't know, even with normal conversations, I feel like there's a smaller overlap of interests? Admittedly, the latter is probably very individual though.

Maybe I should get into k-pop :mjlol: Though they'll probably try to shove me into the gay bestie category :damn:

kkkkkkk, tbh somali girls are not different to non-somali girls. But I understand what you mean, and I feel the same way. Most of my guy friends are ajinabis, and I have no problem conversing to them. However when there is a somali guy with them, I try to avoid conversing with the somali dude. idk, I just feel like it’s awkward. Like we can’t just talk like friends because he is somali too. I don’t feel this way when talking the ajinabis.. I think its just irrational thinking.
:tacky:

I want to change this tho because guy friends end up catching feelings, and I don’t want to be with no ajinabi man.
:what:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right now I don't really live around too many Somalis, so I'm automatically good with every Somali guy in his 20's I run into whether at barbershops, events etc. so I understand there's a level of relatability that lets us get a long to an extent 95% of the time. For some reason, it's just not transferable to the girls? With them, half the time it's the literal same dry cookie cutter conversation that's hard to deviate from.

Oh, I get you now. You’re bored of them soomaha?

Nah, from down under, the land we do drive-bys on Kangaroos. :denzelnigga:

kkkkkkk, tbh somali girls are not different to non-somali girls. But I understand what you mean, and I feel the same way. Most of my guy friends are ajinabis, and I have no problem conversing to them. However when there is a somali guy with them, I try to avoid conversing with the somali dude. idk, I just feel like it’s awkward. Like we can’t just talk like friends because he is somali too. I don’t feel this way when talking the ajinabis.. I think its just irrational thinking.
:tacky:

I want to change this tho because guy friends end up catching feelings, and I don’t want to be with no ajinabi man.
:what:

I see the virus has not spread there yet. All of my sister's friends have fallen victim to the virus. Although I'm being unfair since they're mostly teens and early 20's I suppose.

And I see what you mean. I know there's a Xalimo out there watching mma, trash talking TV shows and cracking politically incorrect jokes as I type this

:mjhaps:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I think it's fair to say both genders are awkward:ftw9nwa:..you can stop now lol
siilkaga vaseline mari :patrice:

61izZ3u8sEL._SY355_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending