Somali women -- how do you express interest in a guy? **serious topic**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this girl that I see about 1-2 times a month, we are always friendly and smile. I have her number and she knows, however I only have it due to sheer circumstance (basically via doing some errands for a relative).

My question to the halmos on SS is, if you're interested in a guy, how do you express it, if at all? Or do you just wait for a guy to do everything??? I'm really curious, i've never had a somali girl be direct in her interest. In fact I knew this one girl who told her friends she found her husband (me) and I never had a clue she was that into me. Unfortunately I wasn't digging her that much.....she was kinda cute but too loud and chubby.

I'm a 28 year old guy and still haven't got the memo....

ps guys for once no trolls pls. i don't want to hear any mention of "ashy abdi" or "", not this time.

Assuming of course the best of you and that you are seeking to marry this women as opposed to seek out haram relationship.

Your entire attitude and approach to this is wrong. Your acting as a salesman while you should be the Buyer in this, you gave up your dominant position which 95% of the times turns the women off biologically.

The buyer is the one that makes the 'purchase' and the product is always for sale unless your explicitly told otherwise, you don't walk into a shop and assume a product you see on the shelf is not for sale, it's always for sale.

Second be a smart Buyer with standards, her appearance alone should mean nothing to you, there are millions of women more prettier then she is, this scarcity mentality is destroying you from looking at this objectively, as a result your subconscious pedestalization of her, biologically turns her off, because desperation is a manifestation of weakness.

You have already past the first major hurdle that most men struggle with which is breaking the ice with her, now is the time for due diligent examinations to see if she qualifies for you, and if she does qualify, you simply lead her to that promised land, which is what they biologically crave from you.

The moment you begin to ask her meaningless stuff like whether she is for sale (likes you) or any other types of garbage beggary questions, in her eyes you turn into a pathetic debased weakling that can't lead anything, and hence she will never get behind you.

Forget about texting or calling her, the next time you see her on campus, you simply tell her point blank without breaking eye contact "coffee at XX time" with an authoritative serious tone (your giving her a point blank order her, not a suggestion)

If she follows suit with any positive compliance the sale is complete from her side, you just need to do your final examinations on your side for closure then lead her towards marriage.

However if she comes back with anything else other then compliance (don't care what the excuse is or how valid you think it is) she is simply not into you and you cut her off completely to avoid becoming her emotional tampon or one of her many attention orbiters which they naturally keep around.

Your response to anything other then full compliance (YES) should be straight forward "ok, no wories g2g" don't wait around for any second longer, there is no embarrassment in this whatsoever because you haven't expressed anything, you simply tried to lead her and she didn't bite back because she is not interested in you, if the women is interested in you, she will crave your leadership and humbly follow you.

Last edited:
Assuming of course the best of you and that you are seeking to marry this women as opposed to seek out haram relationship.

Your entire attitude and approach to this is wrong. Your acting as a salesman while you should be the Buyer in this, you gave up your dominant position which 95% of the times turns the women off biologically.

The buyer is the one that makes the 'purchase' and the product is always for sale unless your explicitly told otherwise, you don't walk into a shop and assume a product you see on the shelf is not for sale, it's always for sale.

Second be a smart Buyer with standards, her appearance alone should mean nothing to you, there are millions of women more prettier then she is, this scarcity mentality is destroying you from looking at this objectively, as a result your subconscious pedestalization of her, biologically turns her off, because desperation is a manifestation of weakness.

You have already past the first major hurdle that most men struggle with which is breaking the ice with her, now is the time for due diligent examinations to see if she qualifies for you, and if she does qualify, you simply lead her to that promised land, which is what they biologically crave from you.

The moment you begin to ask her meaningless stuff like whether she is for sale (likes you) or any other types of garbage beggary questions, in her eyes you turn into a pathetic debased weakling that can't lead anything, and hence she will never get behind you.

Forget about texting or calling her, the next time you see her on campus, you simply tell her point blank without breaking eye contact "coffee at XX time" with an authoritative serious tone (your giving her a point blank order her, not a suggestion)

If she follows suit with any positive compliance the sale is complete from her side, you just need to do your final examinations on your side for closure then lead her towards marriage.

However if she comes back with anything else other then compliance (don't care what the excuse is or how valid you think it is) she is simply not into you and you cut her off completely to avoid becoming her emotional tampon or one of her many attention orbiters which they naturally keep around.

Your response to anything other then full compliance (YES) should be straight forward "ok, no wories g2g" don't wait around for any second longer, there is no embarrassment in this whatsoever because you haven't expressed anything, you simply tried to lead her and she didn't bite back because she is not interested in you, if the women is interested in you, she will crave your leadership and humbly follow you.

If this was reddit, I'd give you gold :nvjpqts: thx for the perspective sis

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Can women please vet this advise?

Would much prefer sms. Makes rejection much smoother. I already have my escape hatch:

"oops wrong number" :D
don't ever ask out a chick you already know via sms. it's beta af.
ask her out in person or talking to her on the phone. just tell her that you'll like to go to the movies with her. somali chicks in general have a bad signal so take it easy with her.

:mjcry: B-but he is older
:meleshame:
How older?
75B44BE2-C1CA-4D88-92A2-F9E666D98BC5-1632-0000046D71334AF9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending