Somali women -- how do you express interest in a guy? **serious topic**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't how you people do it in the west but in Somalia we ask girls out by physically talking to her or by calling her but do ur thing and good luck wll

That's how it's supposed to be done.

But the West has made us retarded in terms of social interactions.

Think about it
He was 17 when you were 13
:tacky:

tenor-42.gif

So what if he is 4 years older i have enough problems already with him acting like i am some ciyaal:westbrookwtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like this girl that I see about 1-2 times a month, we are always friendly and smile. I have her number and she knows, however I only have it due to sheer circumstance (basically via doing some errands for a relative).

My question to the halmos on SS is, if you're interested in a guy, how do you express it, if at all? Or do you just wait for a guy to do everything??? I'm really curious, i've never had a somali girl be direct in her interest. In fact I knew this one girl who told her friends she found her husband (me) and I never had a clue she was that into me. Unfortunately I wasn't digging her that much.....she was kinda cute but too loud and chubby.

I'm a 28 year old guy and still haven't got the memo....

ps guys for once no trolls pls. i don't want to hear any mention of "ashy abdi" or "", not this time.

Since you already know her ask her out you Will know she likes you when shes calling in the middle of the night Asking you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Dutch education system is different and he is on his last year nothing weird about it :mahubowtf: @Jjero here is your explanation @Zailah tell em

I’m not sure if you’re doing VWO or something. It’s super confusing tbh but it’s not age. It’s academic performance instead tbh.

Basicallyyy, the Dutch education system cares more about the academic ability of the pupil rather than the academic ability relation to age. Since he came as a teen, he may have been put where his academic ability was. However, it could also mean that @Saar was put into a group where she is smart for age and studies with older people.

When I was in Holland, I was in group 7 I was like 5-6. I was the age where I’d be put in year 1 in the U.K which is like kindergarten grade for Americans. However I was studying with older kids like 11 yo or something but age varies.

It’s a system where people end up happier and achieve good grades.

Most Somali girls dont have male somali friends and dont know how to interact with us. Most of them are paranoid and think you will some how stain their name and reputation if you it doesn't go well and a host of other things.

Me personally ive been turned down but then only to find out she werent that serious about turning me down because they gave me poppy eyes a few times I seen her since.

Most Somali girls dont have male somali friends and dont know how to interact with us. Most of them are paranoid and think you will some how stain their name and reputation if you it doesn't go well and a host of other things.

Me personally ive been turned down but then only to find out she werent that serious about turning me down because they gave me poppy eyes a few times I seen her since.
I personally avoid Somali guys like the plague not because I can't interact with them but because I don't have time for their double standards.

I’m not sure if you’re doing VWO or something. It’s super confusing tbh but it’s not age. It’s academic performance instead tbh.

Basicallyyy, the Dutch education system cares more about the academic ability of the pupil rather than the academic ability relation to age. Since he came as a teen, he may have been put where his academic ability was. However, it could also mean that @Saar was put into a group where she is smart for age and studies with older people.

When I was in Holland, I was in group 7 I was like 5-6. I was the age where I’d be put in year 1 in the U.K which is like kindergarten grade for Americans. However I was studying with older kids like 11 yo or something but age varies.

It’s a system where people end up happier and achieve good grades.

:kodaksmiley:tell em me and one other girl are 17 and one is 16 years old the others are over 19 in my class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts