It’s over for reer UK

We have it here up north already. Finns, Baltics and Swiss already have it mandatory.

Its only 6/12months and its good and it prepares for early adult life. Some really need discipline and useful survival skills.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
If I was Sunak I’d announce this after election.
why would he announce this before election?
Anyways: no one and I mean no one would die for England in this state. Period! Neither the POC nor the white English natives.

UK fighting for Israel, Immigration, knife crimes, cost of living, homelessness. List goes on.

What Sunak intentionally fails to realise the war in our country is within not direct.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Kkk I have a little brother that’s soon to be 18 (he’s 17 right now).

If Sunak win the general election this gonna be my little brother waking up for this crap:

[

Last edited:
these retards in the uk goverment think the uk is something to reckon with. No nigga one 70 year old russian nuke will destroy that island. im tired of british niggas thinking they have a chance

This is actually a good thing in my book. I don't get why there is such abhorrent reaction to it.
It is unlikely that after 1year or more training that you are going to be sent out to fight.

I see the logic is to foster more youth civic involvement and cohesion. There is upside to it, after 1 year or two , the government will pay for your education and it will also be a financial vehicle for some because you will get payed and this will benefit those from low income communities a lot.

Sweden, Norway, Russia, France all have mandatory national services and 80% of the ones who partake in it report positive benefits and recommend it.

Somalia for example during the the revolutionary government in the 70s/80s had a mandatory military service. You were then afterwards free to attend secondary education and the state would cover your educational expenses. So this is a scheme that is known to work well.

Last edited:
This is actually a good thing in my book. I don't get why there is such abhorrent reaction to it.
It is unlikely that after 1year or more training that you are going to be sent out to fight.

I see the logic is to foster more youth civic involvement and cohesion. There is upside to it, after 1 year or two , the government will pay for your education and it will also be a financial vehicle for some because you will get payed and this will benefit those from low income communities a lot.

Sweden, Norway, Russia, France all have mandatory national services and 80% of the ones who partake in it report positive benefits and recommend it.

Somalia for example during the the revolutionary government in the 70s/80s had a mandatory military service. You were then afterwards free to attend secondary education and the state would cover your educational expenses. So this is a scheme that is known to work well.
What Somali in their right mind is going to fight for the UK?

The same nation that split each and every region occupied by ethnic Somalis and gave them away to our enemies? Had the English not involved themselves in the Horn we'd have conquered the entire horn and all the way to Tanzania

Regardless of what benefits you receive after enrolling in the army it isn't enough to cover for death and suffering your ancestors faced in that hands of that cursed island

What Somali in their right mind is going to fight for the UK?

The same nation that split each and every region occupied by ethnic Somalis and gave them away to our enemies? Had the English not involved themselves in the Horn we'd have conquered the entire horn and all the way to Tanzania

Regardless of what benefits you receive after enrolling in the army it isn't enough to cover for death and suffering your ancestors faced in that hands of that cursed island

You can enlist in the service without fighting if that's a moral quandary for you.

Nothing will happen to you if you choose otherwise. And you can still reap the benefits.

Them tories not winning, and even if they do they cannot bring it into law, I myself have been thinking about doing it after I finish my studies, learn basics about firearms, get some discipline and regimen in my life. Still got a long way to go convincing my parents though…

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We have it here up north already. Finns, Baltics and Swiss already have it mandatory.

Its only 6/12months and its good and it prepares for early adult life. Some really need discipline and useful survival skills.

I did it and it has its pros and cons. As you said, the army really is helpful for alot of guys, gaalada especially and even for dadkeena. Vast majority enter the army at 18/19/20. These young men especially gaalada have lived a carefree life where everything was handed it to them. Army is not like that.

For me it did not significantly alter my behaviour but once the 6months was over, I realised I had my teenage years were over. The service really is a right of passage and I would do it again.

You get paid to go to university, they cut the youth centers in the uk, we have no shit

Great news! Anything to weaken UK twitter. Honestly, it will improve the whole social media experience sending those weirdos off to military training.

Trending