The Decline of Femininity in Xalimos

I was utterly disgusted today. You see 2 young xalimos, barely adults, shouting FTP to a police car. No class, no respect. It’s girls like them ruining society’s standards, showing no regard for authority or themselves. When did it become acceptable for our womenfolk to act like hooligans in public? It's shameful. There should be consequences for such disgraceful behavior. They're setting a terrible example and proving they can't handle the freedom they're given.

Even in this forum we can see the decline of femininity in the girls. Brothers how can we stop and at least save the next generation because this one looks lost?

Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

The crazies are about.

I was utterly disgusted today. You see 2 young xalimos, barely adults, shouting FTP to a police car. No class, no respect. It’s girls like them ruining society’s standards, showing no regard for authority or themselves. When did it become acceptable for our womenfolk to act like hooligans in public? It's shameful. There should be consequences for such disgraceful behavior. They're setting a terrible example and proving they can't handle the freedom they're given.

Even in this forum we can see the decline of femininity in the girls. Brothers how can we stop and at least save the next generation because this one looks lost?
Black culture :silanyolaugh:

The judeo satanic ideology of Feminism has unfortunately infected the minds of many. Homeschooling and not allowing the use of social media would be beneficial.

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP

Sometimes I feel talking to farax instead of Xalimo on this forum. Almost all Xalimos give me wife beater energy.

The judeo satanic ideology of Feminism has unfortunately infected the minds of many. Homeschooling and not allowing the use of social media would be beneficial.
With the new watches that can call people I don't see the need of a smartphone for kids anymore. The average xalimo who uses social media today has fallen victim to the feminism world agenda.
Sometimes I feel talking to farax instead of Xalimo on this forum. Almost all Xalimos give me wife beater energy.
The way they describe sex you would thinking they're the ones with penises.

where did you see this

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
yall need to stop generalising, this is common among somalis when ever they see somali doing dumb shit they generalise it to every somali, stop with this low iq take, 2 halimos don't represent anyone

Trending

Latest posts