Somalilanders girls ❤️❤️❤️

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Ms @pinkyandthebrain and the rest of isaaq women this is how we feel about you in all Somalia. f*ck your abo opinion love

IMG_1309.jpeg

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
kkk my mother (Isaaq) hate you guys. my father gives zero ducks about clan marriages. I don’t mind marrying someone outside my clan. But it’s gonna be predictable that I might marry someone from my clan. Isaaq women would die for us and we would too.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
kkk my mother (Isaaq) hate you guys. my father gives zero ducks about clan marriages. I don’t mind marrying someone outside my clan. But it’s gonna be predictable that I might marry someone from my clan. Isaaq women would die for us and we would too.
Why does she hate us good sir?

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blue nation? So just paint all somalis with the same brush? Thats just stupid but I dont blame her she must be traumatised from the war all of us are. Snm are not innocent either so I find myself very confused at how somalilanders point fingers at us for war crimes.

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Blue nation? So just paint all somalis with the same brush? Thats just stupid but I dont blame her she must be traumatised from the war all of us are. Snm are not innocent either so I find it very myself very confused at how somalilanders point fingers at us for war crimes.

She doesn’t hate you guys. she’s not that political about it. This whole thing is a mix of emotion. In fact she once dreamed about a greater Somalia. But she also knows it just fiction to dream about this. She respected Siad because he [Siad] respected minorities and liberated Somali women by giving them free access to education, Health care, professional careers.

She respected his vision but that’s about it to be honest. The man destroyed everything. But he wasn’t the worst leader compare to our current ones. She‘s a supporter of Somaliland. And prefers to stay by this.

Trending