Somali women -- how do you express interest in a guy? **serious topic**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about topics that are of common interest (books, politics, school). If I am really interested in a guy, I will talk to him about something (like going up to him and asking what time salah maghrib is). But if I am NOT interested, I won't even look in a guy's direction; you don't exist to me.

Ukhti fear Allah:wowsweat:

I must've struck a nerve in alot of guys regarding the salah question. Perhaps something deeper is going in, of which I may not be aware of.:sass2:

If you had the confidence to walk up to me and ask me that question, I would be able to derive that you are a practising ambivert and thus I would be inclined to procreate with you.

Natural fitrah ukhti

Are you guys kidding me?

If a somali girl came up to me and asked for the Salah time, I'm immediately handing over meher money and removing her from the free market :gucciwhat:

Ah how amazing laissez-faire is... :wow:

If you had the confidence to walk up to me and ask me that question, I would be able to derive that you are a practising ambivert and thus I would be inclined to procreate with you.

Natural fitrah ukhti

I don't waste my time on dudes that I ain't interested in. So if you haven't gotten that question thrown at you yet, you ain't the one. :icon lol::icon lol: And don't underestimate my confidence walaal.:hillarybiz:

Reborn
Don't you have a smart phone with the salah times on it? It is an ice breaker, esp for shy, religious girls who may be interested in a guy but don't really know how to go about it.

Anyways, the main point I was making is that if I am personally interested in a guy, I will find a way to talk to him, find something (anything, even if it means asking him for directions for a place that I already know) and basically make my existence known to him. That is the point. If I am not interested, I won't talk to a guy.

Come to think of it, this sort of small talk where a girl would initiate a random convo has happened to me a few times this year.Perhaps I should've taken this as a queue that the person likes me to some extent :ohhh:

Your words are much appreciated :rejoice:

Come to think of it, this sort of small talk where a girl would initiate a random convo has happened to me a few times this year.Perhaps I should've taken this as a queue that the person likes me to some extent :ohhh:

Your words are much appreciated :rejoice:

Glad I could give you the Xalimo perspective. :nvjpqts:

If the girls were making small talk with you, that was a sign that they were interested in you, to some degree.

Girls shoot their shot much differently, and it tends to be more subtle (I can't speak for all women, but I will say a great majority). Especially because, let's be honest, Somali guys talk, so you don't want to come off as too forthcoming or aggressive, or you will be labelled "easy".

Last edited:
some white girls play with their hair or toss it around when they are interested in me. hmmm, how would a hijabi do that?

Reborn
Glad I could give you the Xalimo perspective. :nvjpqts:

If the girls were making small talk with you, that was a sign that they were interested in you, to some degree.

Girls shoot their shot much differently, and it tends to be more subtle (I can't speak for all women, but I will say a great majority). Especially because, let's be honest, Somali guys talk, so you don't want to come off as too forthcoming or aggressive, or you will be labelled "easy".

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts