Muslim Twitter debates the existence of 'male hoors'

Apparently, women who wish for the existence of male hoors upon their entrance in Jannah are automatically filthy and influenced by p0rn-sickness but Muslim brothers who remind themselves of the hoor-al-ayn as a source of motivation aren't.

Funny how that works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

237E631F-3131-47D2-8CA9-CCBCF2530F38.gif

Lol a lot of these guys should just get married or something . No married man gets angry at shit like this that’s why I’m setting my two year plan to find me my xalimo

I think a lot of these guys are so redpill they can't see beyond that. It's jannah, there's no conflict, there's no jealousy, it's safe. It's a happy place. A woman in jannah deserved to be there. Is Allah going to deny her companionship if she wants it? If she wanted 10 companions? If she wanted a gigantic mansion with gardens for all her companions? It's jannah after all.

Let the ladies have fun for once. I'm trying to make it to jannah too inshallah lol.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Apparently they dont exist. Women are allowed one man in jannah their husband. People dont divorce over there because there is no negative emotions apparently.

Firstly on average, women don’t want to be with multiple men the way men want to be with multiple women. In fact the idea lowkey makes me sick. Men aren’t special enough for me to want multiple ones. Also, a male ‘hoor’ could be for women who don’t want a husband from the dunya, but one specially for them and only one.

But either way, I find this debate and topic hilarious. Really goes to show how men truly believe that the delights of Jannah is only for them. From Muslim women being mocked by these men constantly that they’re going to be the majority in hell, to Muslim men being angry that women could possibly want mates that aren’t of this world ect in Jannah.

Supposedly, Jannah is a place for women in which they’ll share their husbands with multiple women and they’ll only get their Dunya husbands and nothing else. They’ll lower their gaze to only their man whilst their husbands can have dozens and dozens of women, all whilst women who have strived in the Dunya are given this reward. Supposedly, there will be no jealousy in Jannah, hence if that’s the case, surely men won’t feel any jealousy as well? What if a woman doesn’t want to share her husband in Jannah? What then? Allah is all powerful and anything is possible?

Anways, I’m not saying that women get Hoors. Male ‘Hoors’ isn’t even grammatically correct, and tbh I have no interest in that nonsense but the illogical comments and meltdown of the men is a sight to behold.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Can't you ask for anything? I'm sure your husband will not feel jealousy and humiliation since there are no negative emotions
Did you just use their logic against them? wallahi idk. Imma just listen to them because they have a very long beard 🤷‍♀️

I think a lot of these guys are so redpill they can't see beyond that. It's jannah, there's no conflict, there's no jealousy, it's safe. It's a happy place. A woman in jannah deserved to be there. Is Allah going to deny her companionship if she wants it? If she wanted 10 companions? If she wanted a gigantic mansion with gardens for all her companions? It's jannah after all.

Let the ladies have fun for once. I'm trying to make it to jannah too inshallah lol.
According to many scholars and them, women wanting different companionships is against the fitrah of women. Granted, I’d take that, but women wanting to share their husband also goes against their fitrah as well. Isn’t it very convenient that the fitrah of women aligns with the wants and desires of man? How does the fitrah argument makes sense if women will be sharing their husband and that all Allah will change the fitrah of women to align with male desires?

Trending