Somali women -- how do you express interest in a guy? **serious topic**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur 28 and ur scared to talk to a girl. I once had a bank appointment and i was running late, saw some bad chick. I missed my stop and my appointment to get her number. She didn't give it to me because she had a boyfriend but it was cool. Rejection doesn't t hurt sxb.

Yo u should have learned how to talk girls when ur were young, don't be scared and just try. You don't want to miss out on a good girl bro.

honestly i have no problem with ajnabis. i literally have zero resistance with them because i already know it would never lead anywhere, but somali women are very different creatures. or maybe its in my head. i've had some neg experiences in my younger years.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
honestly i have no problem with ajnabis. i literally have zero resistance with them because i already know it would never lead anywhere, but somali women are very different creatures. or maybe its in my head. i've had some neg experiences in my younger years.
Then am sorry about that g i have no experience with somali girls so am just as lost as you.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Asking a women how to pick up women is like asking a fish how to fish
original.gif

Let me lick your soft, tender ceel for 1 minute and you'll realise what the good man I am.

Look how long it took for him to show his true face. Talking about repentance, earlier. Ha.

I learned when I was younger certain Somali men are just rotten. No matter how much you dig hoping to carve out the rot there is ultimately nothing to preserve of the fruit. Just a bad apple from a bad tree (stock).

@AbdiJew @admin @Duchess My MJ Harbaryar tell me how to ignore/block someone on here. IT is sexually harassing me. Uff.

Look how long it took for him to show his true face. Talking about repentance, earlier. Ha.

I learned when I was younger certain Somali men are just rotten. No matter how much you dig hoping to carve out the rot there is ultimately nothing to preserve of the fruit. Just a bad apple from a bad tree (stock).

@AbdiJew @admin @Duchess My MJ Harbaryar tell me how to ignore/block someone on here. IT is sexually harassing me. Uff.

Click on the profile
It gives you a ignore option

no need. won't interact with you again (after this)

For what its worth, I'm sorry. I got a foul mouth that I'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending