Somali women before vs after

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised, if somalis don't wear hijabs you will see this tyrone coming up your back

421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The Prophets command is Allahs command.

"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian." [4:80]

"Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
It is not but a revelation revealed," [53:3-4]
There's a difference between the sunnah and the hadith. The hadith is a so called saying of the prophet which cannot be proven to be authentic or true. The word Hadith is often understood to be a synonym for the word Sunnah. This is not correct. There is a great difference between the two not only regarding the extent of their authenticity, but also their content. So the first thing to understand is, a hadith can be unathentic or false, whilst the sunnah cannot.

This is mainly to do with the difference in transmission. The hadith has been translated by a few individuals, so it usually depends on their character, memory, or intellect, all of which can be affected even if said individual is pious. Whilst the Sunnah has been transfered by a entire generation to the next, the amount of people who practice the sayings of sunnah remove the possibility of the error. The memory of a few people can alter a message, but the memory of a thousand people can weed out the faulty messages.

One more thing to note is that the sunnah is only related to the practical parts of Islam, such as the hajj, prayer, etc. Whilst a hadith is not confined to a certain part of Islam, the contents vary from history, practices, and even explanations to the Quran and sunnah. And lastly, the Sunnah is not based on a hadith. Muslims do not pray, or do hajj in the way they do, because of the narrations of a few indivuals. To end this, the Sunnah is an independant soruce for Islam. A hadith will never be equal to the Sunnah and the Quran. End of story.

I'm gonna ignore this "Rich" kid. I don't have time for extremist salafism, have a wonderful day and don't start oppressing women.

@xalimathe6

Ancient times

hqdefault.jpg

somalia-women.jpg

:meleshame:

Somalis aren't related to ancient Egyptians in any way, were basically east Africans with gulf Arab admixture, this mixing happened thousands of years after the fall of the Egyptian people. What you consider Somali is fairly recent historically. This is why so many Somali Qabils claim this or that Arab person as their noble ancestor. This territory used to be dominated by Omanis and Turks so its not really surprising.

So with this in mind the bottom picture is the true representation of the Somali people.
Empire.jpg
Oto.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali women don't have to wear hjiab, they can expose their hair. Religion isn't important, what did religion do to help Somalia and it's people?

And what did you achieve without religion? Are you suddenly a billionaire? A Nobel peace prize winner? Did you suddenly get super powers? Nope I bet you're now worse than before, constant fear in your heart without knowing why.

I can't imagine not having the love of Allah swt in my heart, I can't imagine not having hope in Allah swt.

You're in my prayers. I truly mean it.

Somalis aren't related to ancient Egyptians in any way, were basically east Africans with gulf Arab admixture, this mixing happened thousands of years after the fall of the Egyptian people. What you consider Somali is fairly recent historically. This is why so many Somali Qabils claim this or that Arab person as their noble ancestor. This territory used to be dominated by Omanis and Turks so its not really surprising.

So with this in mind the bottom picture is the true representation of the Somali people.
View attachment 41138 View attachment 41139
Stop with the suugo science buddy.

World

VIP
Somalis aren't related to ancient Egyptians in any way, were basically east Africans with gulf Arab admixture, this mixing happened thousands of years after the fall of the Egyptian people.
Who on earth told you that? We have absolutely no genetic relationship with Arabians. The non-African component of our ancestry is far closer to Coptic Egyptians than it is to Arabians.

And what did you achieve without religion? Are you suddenly a billionaire? A Nobel peace prize winner? Did you suddenly get super powers? Nope I bet you're now worse than before, constant fear in your heart without knowing why.

I can't imagine not having the love of Allah swt in my heart, I can't imagine not having hope in Allah swt.

You're in my prayers. I truly mean it.
Somalis were doing something other than war before islam came

Somalia Before islam comes through trade

Elusive-Land-of-Punt.jpg

Anyways, im gonna stop attacking my queens from being s. Peace to you all, muslim or not

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Tell me the history we had before Islam
The macrobian kingdom who scared away the persians and the various successful city states that replaced it, our history of trading with the indians and the chinese, this is as much as I know of our antiquity. We are successful merchants.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The Prophets command is Allahs command.

"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian." [4:80]

"Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
It is not but a revelation revealed," [53:3-4]
most Hadith were fabricated as they were written 180 after the prophet Muhamad's death and no steps were taken to preserve the hadith during the prophet's time.

Its historic fact though, Somalia used to be a part of the Omani and Ottoman Empires. This period changed the genetic , cultural and religious make up of Somalia.

I'm a nationalist but we have to acknowledge historical facts.
Are u a dumbass bro? Nothing changed genetically at that point in history. Stop spreading lies man.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Its historic fact though, Somalia used to be a part of the Omani and Ottoman Empires. This period changed the genetic , cultural and religious make up of Somalia.

I'm a nationalist but we have to acknowledge historical facts.
No? The omanis controlled very little of the gulf, It was a slave trading entity, not even fit to be called an empire. They basically only has small outposts. The only thing it ever did in Somalia was trading with the city states. Zanzibar is not somalia sxb

Somalia has always been dominated by somalis, don't be such a beg like @government

The macrobian kingdom who scared away the persians and the various successful city states that replaced it, our history of trading with the indians and the chinese, this is as much as I know of our antiquity. We are successful merchants.
Yes but there wasn't a somali ethnicity until Islam first mention of the world somali is in the 14th century

World

VIP
So the periods of Omani and Turkish domination had no effect.....
There was no Turkish or Omani domination. What on earth are you talking about?

oto-png.41139

Since when did the Ottoman Empire control the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, Central Asia, Persia, Pakistan, Sudan, Arabia(excluding Hejaz), Somalia, Ethiopia, Morocco? You must be stupid if you believe in these paint created maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts