chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Ancient times

hqdefault.jpg

somalia-women.jpg

:meleshame:

tumal

hyde
Islam is a nuisance I agree with you on that.
islam striped away our heritage and most likely lowered our IQ by promoting of incest (1st cousin marriages) If you look at stuff like the Kingdom of Punt and the ancient tombs in Cushitic areas you can tell that Cushitic race was ahead of most of Africa and on par or close Egyptians in terms of advancements during the time.

World

VIP
islam striped away our heritage and most likely lowered our IQ by promoting of incest (1st cousin marriages) If you look at stuff like the Kingdom of Punt and the ancient tombs in Cushitic areas you can tell that Cushitic race was ahead of most of Africa and on par or close Egyptians in terms of advancements during the time.
Nice BS. Somalis would probably be an insignificant small population like the Rendille who are getting absorbed by Nilotics.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
She can look like that inside the house. Some nice lingerie, accessories and make-up can do wonders. :gaasdrink: Why you whining like a lil b :gucciwhat:

Somalia was a shitty place with no history before Islam Somali history begins after islam

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
She can look like that inside the house. Some nice lingerie, accessories and make-up can do wonders. :gaasdrink: Why you whining like a lil b :gucciwhat:

im just saying somalis are lying to themselves how can you be attracted to a woman covered up like that
:gaasdrink:

ps delete this thread when its ramadan

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
We were fallen from grace and now we've to suffer for it. Political Islam expedited a cultural change in which Nomads had to acclimate.

We need Siyad Barre back. At least he would've done something, like lock up couple of imams spreading anti-cushitic rhetoric. :noneck:

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Do you really believe ancient time Somali women would lay around Lions half naked ?

Take that WE WUZ KANGZ mentality out of here :farole:

Africans were once at one with nature. I believe we even used to believe in a moon god or something like that so that pic isnt really hard to believe.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Africans were once at one with nature. I believe we even used to believe in a moon god or something like that so that pic isnt really hard to believe.

These are ancient Africans they are half naked but do you see lions around them.

Ju-Hoansi-bushmen-1280x640.jpg

No African was with lions at anytime that is some WE WUZ KANGZ history.

Only in jannah can we dwell in peace with lions and half naked huuris laying on a couch with glass of wine gazing at me. oh Allah let me be the dweller of jannah amiin. :rejoice:

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
These are ancient Africans they are half naked but do you see lions around them.

Ju-Hoansi-bushmen-1280x640.jpg

No African was with lions at anytime that is some WE WUZ KANGZ history.

Only in jannah can we dwell in peace with lions and half naked huuris laying on a couch with glass of wine gazing at me. oh Allah let me be the dweller of jannah amiin. :rejoice:

:dead::dead::dead:

Why you gotta kill my fantasies :ileycry:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
im just saying somalis are lying to themselves how can you be attracted to a woman covered up like that
:gaasdrink:

ps delete this thread when its ramadan

That’s the whole damn reason why they are covering themselves up. So that men are NOT attracted to them :farmajoyaab:

You’re so foolish. Inside the house she can wear everything you like and even wear nothing how about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending