Somali women before vs after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let me get this off my chest.

I hate seeing religious Somali women who are not put together, our beautiful religion literally promotes cleanliness and wearing decent clothes before leaving your house. You don't have to look like you just rolled out of the house inorder to be religious. From the color of hijabs they choose to the shoes they wear always makes me cringe. They also look ashy. Put on a moisturizer.

Im a devout Muslimah who makes an effort to make herself look put together when leaving my house.

With that being said, I'm really getting sick and tired of you losers always bashing Islam. Islam is the best religion. We are the chosen ones.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Somalia was a shitty place with no history before Islam Somali history begins after islam
People like you disgust me, we have history before Islam, one being the macrobians, stop being such a fucking beg. You can be a muslim without throwing away your identity as a somali.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
How the f*ck will women like that find a husband if they don't want men to find them attractive? :kanyehmm:

Your agnostic lil ass won’t understand. Anyways I root for my sisters who cover themselves up. You may not like them, but others will :westbrookswag:

islam striped away our heritage and most likely lowered our IQ by promoting of incest (1st cousin marriages) If you look at stuff like the Kingdom of Punt and the ancient tombs in Cushitic areas you can tell that Cushitic race was ahead of most of Africa and on par or close Egyptians in terms of advancements during the time.
Yet another person blaming Islam.

Dumbass kulaha. Then why are you saying that when women cover themselves up like the pic, it makes them “ugly”. They are just fulfilling one of Allaahs commands.
Settle down naaya :whoa:
Why are u so triggered? Are u one of those women who don't want men to find u attractive :gaasdrink:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Dumbass kulaha. Then why are you saying that when women cover themselves up like the pic, it makes them “ugly”. They are just fulfilling one of Allaahs commands.
Allah's command? Nowhere in the Quran does it say that women cover themselves up so excessively, it does however say that in the Hadith.

Allah's command? Nowhere in the Quran does it say that women cover themselves up so excessively, it does however say that in the Hadith.
The Prophets command is Allahs command.

"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian." [4:80]

"Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
It is not but a revelation revealed," [53:3-4]

The Prophets command is Allahs command.

"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian." [4:80]

"Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
It is not but a revelation revealed," [53:3-4]
Lmao the Quran never said to wear hijab/jilbab.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Settle down naaya :whoa:
Why are u so triggered? Are u one of those women who don't want men to find u attractive :gaasdrink:

Don’t. Call. Me. Nayaa.

I’m triggered because I don’t like it when someone speaks bad about my sisters who do good.

Let me get this off my chest.

I hate seeing religious Somali women who are not put together, our beautiful religion literally promotes cleanliness and wearing decent clothes before leaving your house. You don't have to look like you just rolled out of the house inorder to be religious. From the color of hijabs they choose to the shoes they wear always makes me cringe. They also look ashy. Put on a moisturizer.

Im a devout Muslimah who makes an effort to make herself look put together when leaving my house.

With that being said, I'm really getting sick and tired of you losers always bashing Islam. Islam is the best religion. We are the chosen ones.
Somali women don't have to wear hjiab, they can expose their hair. Religion isn't important, what did religion do to help Somalia and it's people?

Status
Not open for further replies.