Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

Dumb jeegaan eydoor you won't succeed in getting rid of me I know the region and my people.

Dhismaha Dekedii Lughaya 2014

I know you are MX. Stop the sheegato routine you type the same way on your twitter account and post the same dumb stuff :dead: Reer Awdal are completely with Somaliland

Borama May 18 celebrations
upload_2019-7-24_7-41-51.jpeg

An jeegaan isaaqi determining who is sheegato ??:liberaltears:Samaroon while they tried to paint one fake side of Samaroon aspiration with their sheegato accounts futurist and angeplan.

Keep trying darood boy while Reer Awdal are 100% somalilanders you can calaacal online all you want and keep your sheegato routine up but it won’t change a thing :denzelnigga:

somalia somaliland and puntland already summited to ethiopia though:samwelcome:\
and Axmed ''charcoul'' blackie will win if not it will be another og inshallah:fittytousand:

That’s funny Cagdheer submitted to Ethiopia 80 years ago :deadpeter: Also there are no Ethiopian troops in SL like there is in Somalia , and no Isaaq guy ever brought Ethiopian troops to fight alongside them like Abdullahi Yusuf did

Ahmed Blackie time is up didn’t you hear candidates are now required to have Uni degree or 10 years of leadership :hahaidiot:
60822BA3-FC46-4EDB-BE1C-91F2874EC523.jpeg

Kezira

disneylanders
DviNUnOWsAAr8ZH.jpg

Keep trying darood boy while Reer Awdal are 100% somalilanders you can calaacal online all you want and keep your sheegato routine up but it won’t change a thing :denzelnigga:
Alhamdullilah am Samaroon Jibril Yoonis same tribe as Sultan Wabar that killed 5 jeegaan soldiers

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I am Gadabursi and I revoke this kezira guy samaroonimo. This dude hell bent om creating chaos between the noble people of the north. Alhamdulillah at least we have peace!. :banderas:
We awdalites are thankful for what we have. Shit could have gone awful if we didnt come up with Somaliland project.

5000 reer borama killed? What da fuxk you talking about? 2000 killed? 500 killed? exxagerating left and right? Get the fck outta there.:camby:
Kezira reminds me of those crazy isaaq claiming a million of them got genocided? :comeon:
Somalis have truly lost the plot:browtf:

Kezira

disneylanders
I am Gadabursi and I revoke this kezira guy samaroonimo. This dude hell bent om creating chaos between the noble people of the north. Alhamdulillah at least we have peace!. :banderas:
We awdalites are thankful for what we have. Shit could have gone awful if we didnt come up with Somaliland project.

5000 reer borama killed? What da fuxk you walking about? 2000 killed? 500 killed? exxagerating left and right? Get the fck outta there.:camby:
Kezira reminds me of those crazy isaaq claiming a million of them got genocided? :comeon:
You are not Samaroon you can't even abtirsi and are tool of the Isaaq on this forum.i never see you praise Gadabursi development or talk about jeegaan injustices

5000 reer borama killed? What da fuxk you talking about? 2000 killed? 500 killed? exxagerating left and right? Get the fck outta there.:camby:

It’s mainly daroods who are fueling this Awdal massacre BS :deadpeter: these people are ridiculous at least when us edoor lie about our massacre we lie about ourselves but these niggas lying about a whole other people :deadmanny:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That’s funny Cagdheer submitted to Ethiopia 80 years ago :deadpeter: Also there are no Ethiopian troops in SL like there is in Somalia , and no Isaaq guy ever brought Ethiopian troops to fight alongside them like Abdullahi Yusuf did

Ahmed Blackie time is up didn’t you hear candidates are now required to have Uni degree or 10 years of leadership :hahaidiot:View attachment 75924
:ehh:ahmed''charcoul'' blackie has more than 10 years of leadersship experience as the govenor of the united islamic court, leader ras kamboni and commander of alshabaab and president of jubbaland:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
I am Samaroon too Aden Yoonis been snooping this forum and frankly I am tired of these isxaaq children trying to paint the narrative that there was no massacre or we are fully behind Somaliland which we are not.

Trending

Latest posts