Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
igbo people of nigeria couldn't get there own nation even though the have distict culture and languages, how are jeegaans who speak same languages and practice culture suppose get recognition from international communtiy? also who's going to give recognition to place called somaliland, cadaan wil asking themselves ''wait so you want secede from somalia while calling yourself ''somaliland'' isn't that bit reduntant?'' they probably giving this look:reallymaury: to te somaliland foreign minister .
''BB-But siad barre killed 50,000'' savage hutus niggas killed 1 million tutsis and there still united, also many of the politicians in somaliland worked for the barre administration some even partipated in slaughter of 1988 :holeup:

Kezira

disneylanders
igbo people nigeria couldn't get there even though the have distict culture and languages, how are jeegaans who speak same languages and practice culture, also who's going to give recognition to place called somaliland, cadaan wil asking themselves ''wait so you want secede from somalia while calling ''somaliland'' they probably giving this look:reallymaury: to te somaliland foreign minister .
''BB-But siad barre killed 50,000'' savage ****s niggas killed 1 million tutsis and there still united, also many of the politicians in somaliland worked for the barre administration some even partipated in slaughter of 1988 :holeup:
Somaliland made warlord president who killed 5000 Awdali Samaroon civilians along with Ethiopian Mengistu troops. NO RECOGNITION FOR JEEGAANLAND , JEEGANIA , PROSTITUTE LAND

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somaliland made warlord president who killed 5000 Awdali Samaroon civilians along with Ethiopian Mengistu troops. NO RECOGNITION FOR JEEGAANLAND , JEEGANIA , PROSTITUTE LAND
do have that shit adan edna whrote about how her fellow jeegaans risk there lives for bongs in ww2?
i could almost visuelize her bootyclapping to the brits :feedme:who barely remember them.:ileycry:

Last edited:

Kezira

disneylanders
Two eydoor jeegania prostitutes who have been crying to international community for recognition and digging up graves for 30 years talk about calaacal how ironic

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You know how these women are :chrisfreshhah:24/7 online calaacal
This nigga such a cry baby. All his posts are nothing but about jeegan. His life must really suck that he has watch on the sidelines since he can’t do jack shit but talking about jeegan non stop online.

What a loser lol

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That’s better than being ruled by 30,000 bantu and Habashi troops while the world tricks you into thinking you are a country :chrisfreshhah:

World be like oh yeah a *wink wink*:mjlol:
''b-but were atleast w-were beter than z-a'':kendrickcry:
your poorer that naagos buntlander and get outclassed by french wannabes somalis and afars and also failmaajo own your air space and water, let me say it again FAILMAAJO PRESIDENT OF A WATER AND AIRSPACE
D8ExeCIX4AA98yP.jpg
THIS MAHERAN B00N HAS CONTROL OF YOUR SEA AND AIRSPACE:deadmanny::dead1::deadpeter:

Attachments

• djbouti.png
    djbouti.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 312
''b-but were atleast w-were beter than z-a'':kendrickcry:
your poorer that naagos buntlander and get outclassed by french wannabes somalis and afars and also failmaajo own your air space and water, let me say it again FAILMAAJO PRESIDENT OF A WATER AND AIRSPACE View attachment 75904THIS MAHERAN B00N HAS CONTROL OF YOUR SEA AND AIRSPACE:deadmanny::dead1::deadpeter:

The same naago MJ that we’ve defeated time and time again and use their own Harti brothers against? The same Buntland that import their meat and drinking water from us? :chrisfreshhah:
The same Failmaajo who cried to UN about Berbera/UAE but couldn’t stop it ? :lolbron:

What are you Cow booty eating Cagdheer or are you Who?2 :trumpsmirk:
Come clean so I can highlight your shameful reality :mjpls:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The same naago MJ that we’ve defeated time and time again and use their own Harti brothers against? The same Buntland that import their meat and drinking water from us? :chrisfreshhah:
The same Failmaajo who cried to UN about Berbera/UAE but couldn’t stop it ? :lolbron:

heres my facts
somaliland GDP per capita estimated at $347USD
puntland GDP/capita (ranking), 602 $USD
also why did't you respond how french wannabes totally outclassed both jegaan and naago?
also you how feel that the same failmaajo cries to un legally own sl airspace and waters?
and who am i? an ogaden with duty to pop the inflated egos of naagos and jegaans alike.

Attachments

• djbouti.png
    djbouti.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 316

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

shit that seconds tweet:russ:if the naagos decided to have same foreign relation as somalia none this bullshit would have happen:stevej:

Trending

Latest posts