Secessionists Jeegaan will never reach aqoonsi

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
shit that seconds tweet:russ:if the naagos decided to have same foreign relation as somalia none this bullshit would have happen:stevej:
if the naagos got thru with failmaajo turkey and qatar could of send weapons to help the naagos defeat sl:gladbron:.
they call ogaden doqon while the naagoos are one who brough ethiopia to somalia... :shaq:......TWICE:russ: and made the whole conflict worse:ileycry:
:gucciwhat:but seriously mj all there militairy position to b00ns or maybe... jeegaans i mean the already controlls most of pl enconomy

heres my facts
somaliland GDP per capita estimated at $347USD
puntland GDP/capita (ranking), 602 $USD
also why did't you respond how french wannabes totally outclassed both jegaan and naago?
also you how feel that the same failmaajo cries to un legally own sl airspace and waters?
and who am i? an ogaden with duty to pop the inflated egos of naagos and jegaans alike.

Thanks for pulling numbers out your ass you dirty cagdheer :chrisfreshhah:the French brothel residents just themselves out to everyone, and their city hasn’t seen war, and it STILL looks like a sh1thole :drakelaugh:

a legally owns itself but is run by 30,000 bantu Iyo Habashi :dead: a amisom colony is just a paper government until you guys get the Bantu and Habash xiniyo out your mouths then come talk to us

You cow booty eating cagdheer
CAA7381E-9173-453A-9023-7FAE4B0C9033.jpeg

It’s open season on doqonkii cagdheer slaves of kikuyu and Habashi

Kezira

disneylanders
He has interest past. He was "jeegaan" now he wears different nigis possible thong:drakelaugh:
That is normal he did that out of Somalinimo thought ilma jeegaan were honourable but then realised Somaliland is a clan project. Now he spreads the truth. I used to think Somaliland could be possible too when Somalia was in complete turmoil, but it's not Jeegaan beesha dhexe are most ignorant people on Earth. Xasuqii Borama and Dilla will never be forgotten.

Kezira

disneylanders
Many Eydoorow jeegaan politicians yesterday were part of Somalia government then went full blown Somalilander so stfu jeegaani

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Thanks for pulling numbers out your ass you dirty cagdheer :chrisfreshhah:the French brothel residents just themselves out to everyone, and their city hasn’t seen war, and it STILL looks like a sh1thole :drakelaugh:

a legally owns itself but is run by 30,000 bantu Iyo Habashi :dead:

You cow booty eating cagdheer
View attachment 75910
It’s open season on doqonkii cagdheer slaves of kikuyu and Habashi
jeegans got trained by the habesha
naagos invited ethiopia to invade somalia twice
b00n presidnet litteraly planting trees in habesha garden
ogaden are are the only one fighting hebesha in 1994-2018 while ever somali faction wher sucking them of
ogaden niggas have highest posistians kenya and somalinizing kenya

Attachments

• saylici-tacsi-ethiopi.jpeg
    saylici-tacsi-ethiopi.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 162
jeegans got trained by the habesha
naagos invited ethiopia to invade somalia twice
b00n presidnet litteraly planting trees in habesha garden
ogaden are are the only one fighting hebesha in 1994-2018 while ever somali faction wher sucking them of
ogaden niggas have highest posistians kenya and somalinizing kenya

Cagdheers are the biggest asskissers and slaves of Habashi you’ve been kissing their ring and serving them tea for long time :chrisfreshhah:
8D878109-290C-4AC9-B416-417326367283.jpeg

96FB20BE-775F-4A34-A757-0E2D35A9937B.jpeg

Don’t get me started on doqonkii cagdheer kissing Kikuyu nuts now :ulyin:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Cagdheers are the biggest asskissers and slaves of Habashi you’ve been kissing their ring and serving them tea for long time :chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 75912
View attachment 75913

Don’t get me started on doqonkii cagdheer kissing Kikuyu nuts now :ulyin:
and meles zenawi was terrified by onlf http://wwwfreedomstar.blogspot.com/2013/10/wikileaks-late-prime-minister-meles.html former prime terified by onlf.:yacadiim:
jeegaans were consider litteral zoo animals by abo uk:siilaanyolaugh:
actual s.jpg

I am confident in the future Awdal will rejoin Somalia

Why would Awdal ever rejoin failed state when Reer Awdal were SL President from 2003-2010, and from 2010 till today the VP? Reer Awdal have never had President or PM of Somalia. They like the more fair and balanced leadership structure in SL

Kezira

disneylanders
Why would Awdal ever rejoin failed state when Reer Awdal were SL President from 2003-2010, and from 2010 till today the VP? Reer Awdal have never had President or PM of Somalia. They like the more fair and balanced leadership structure in SL
No one likes Somaliland. Dahir did not represent all Awdalis plus he was a puppet to get recognition which failed. Somaliland is not fair especially not under warlord Muse Bixi who massacred 5000 Awdal people. Why would they choose a warlord who massacred fellow country because it's clan project duh

and meles zenawi was terrified by onlf http://wwwfreedomstar.blogspot.com/2013/10/wikileaks-late-prime-minister-meles.html former prime terified by onlf.:yacadiim:
View attachment 75914

Imagine anyone being scared of the failed ONLF who just surrendered to an Oromo PM named Abiy after decades of abuse and hiding in a bush :chrisfreshhah: I remember how Abdi Iley and Cagdheers cried when their Abo Meles died

upload_2019-7-24_7-13-26.gif

Cagdheers were kept in a zoo called Jail Ogaden :dead:

View attachment 75914
Lol are you still crying that those idooors destroyed your kacaan government siad barre chose the wrong folks to mess with now your country is a shithole terrorist hub you cant even go xamar without a vest on

No one likes Somaliland. Dahir did not represent all Awdalis plus he was a puppet to get recognition which failed. Somaliland is not fair especially not under warlord Muse Bixi who massacred 5000 Awdal people. Why would they choose a warlord who massacred fellow country because it's clan project duh

I can tell you are a sheegato darood claiming Samaroon there was no massacre. The only people who got bullied in Awdal were the ones Siad armed. Muuse Biixi wasn’t even stationed in Awdal wallahi that’s another way I know you are sheegato these are just darood talking points

Dahir Riyale killed his fair share of iìdoor as Senior in NSS for Kacaan and became longest president in Somaliland. Reer Somaliland forgive eachother :manny:

Kezira

disneylanders
Jeegaan eydoor economically sanction Awdal and have for 30 decades. They grab Samaroon land and plant Isaaqis(Habar Awal and Jeclo) in it . Refuse Samaroon representation in Gabilay. Fuel hatred between Issa and Samaroon. Make sure hardly any funding goes to the region of Awdal to stay pooor and under Issaqi jeegaan control. Also Awdal pay most taxes and get nothing in return.

Kezira

disneylanders
I can tell you are a sheegato darood claiming Samaroon there was no massacre. The only people who got bullied in Awdal were the ones Siad armed. Muuse Biixi wasn’t even stationed in Awdal wallahi that’s another way I know you are sheegato these are just darood talking points
No Samaroon denies Borama and Dilla massacre your propaganda won't work.

Trending

Latest posts